Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 38 Preview

After Aum and Aff left the restaurant, Amanda and Kevin have been fighting about the problem...... While this was happening, Rome and Rita were left at the table all by themselves.

Rita: (looking around) Honey, where did Aff disappear to?

Rome: (holding Rita) Oh, I just got a called from Aum just a while ago saying that him and Aff has some unfinish business to take care of. (smiling)

Rita: (looks at Rome) What kind of unfinish business? (wondering)

Rome: (moving his hands under Rita's skirt) You really wanna know? (smiling at Rita)

Rita
: (she slapped his hands away) Okay, I get it! (smiling)

Rome: (smiling back) Come on, we should get going.

Rita: Wait what about Aum and Aff? What if they come back here?

Rome: Oh trust me, they are not coming back. Just let the two love birds fly away. (smiling)

Rita: Okay, you loser! Now that was just lame! (laughing)

Rome: (He bend close to her face) But I'm your loser! (smiling sweetly at her)

Both Rome and Rita left the restraunt. When they got outside to the parking lot, they both found Amanda piss and mad. They both shocked their heads at her and then left. Amanda saw them, and was even mader.

Amanda: (she spoke in an evil voice) That bitch is not gonna get Aum, if I can't have him myself. Whoever comes in my way is going to die!

To Aum and Aff:

Aff: Hey, what was your problem? huh? Taking me out of that restraunt?

Aum: It wasn't my choice.

Aff: (she got pissed) Aum, its not fair! Your stupid! And where the hell are you taking me to? (getting very angry)

Aum: (he smiled back at her) Anywhere I want to! As long as your away from that stupid punk, then its all good!

Aff: I can do whatever I want! Why are you jealous? If you are, then that is just dumb of you! (crossing her arms and then started to laugh)

Aum: Why can't I be jealous huh? Remember what he did to you? huh? (getting irraited)

Aff: (she turns and looks at him) And remember what you did to me? huh? (yelling) REMEMBER how you hurted me? huh? Is any of this ringing in your head? You hurt me so much till the day I had your k---...... (she then stopped)

Aum: My what? Aff? (confused now)

Aff
: Nothing. I was just saying that you hurted me so much to the point where I didn't want to be with you anymore. Now you better stop the car right now! I don't wanna go anywhere with you! I hate you! I hate you! (yelling at him and then started hitting him)

Aum: Aff, stop hitting me! (he stopped in front of a hotel) Aff.... (he looks at her)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry for the late stories.... lol... this was just a lil preview

cecilia

Staff member
Jen, can you post this to ateamforum -- so many pages for me to go through .. appreciate it much na.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Jen ja, when can you come back and re-write this fanfiction I really want to read what happens to our ATEAM and their kids.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Jen ja, when can you come back and re-write this fanfiction I really want to read what happens to our ATEAM and their kids.
hahaha, girls, im so sorry... just been hecka busy... especially with college....all the applying an scholarships ugh..... so much rite now....

kriskhil

sarNie Egg
omg a hotel!! damn i need kevin to tell aum the truth. I hope he will suffer bad and that aff does not forgive. screw him, he can go to hell for all I care. he's such an a*sh*le.

my poor aff, being bothered by aum again. I am so protective of aff, she is like a delicate flower to me making me sympathize with her all the time(even if she mean in other fanfics)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 38

The kiss between them lasted like almost forever. Aum wanted more because it has been so long that he has kiss her. She still tasted like his strawberry. He wanted to kiss her even more, but the more he is kissing her, the more Aff was resisting. The more she resisted him, the more he kept pulling her in. To make him stop, she pulled his hair.

Aum: Owwww! (touching his hair)

Aff: (slapped him) STOP! I don't need this kind of crap anymore! I'm tired of your lies! Get the hell away from me! (she ran into the house and Aum was left there touching his own cheek)

That Night:

Aff was downstairs watching tv with the kids. Rita came down to ask Aff something.

Rita: Hey girl! (looking at Aff)

Aff: Hmm, yes? Did you need something Rita? (she smiles)

Rita: Haha, you always say that! (she smiles) But i do have something, hmm, lets all go out?

Aff: Huh? What? (confuse)

Rita: Well Rome and I have decided that we should go out! (she smiles)

Aff: What about the kids? (looking at the four kids)

Rita: Don't worry about that! Got all that taken care of! If you agree to go, everything would be set!

Aff: What everything will be set? (looking at Rita with a face that doesn't really trust)

Rita: (she starts to freak out a little) Hmmm, what i meant was that if you agree, we are all set ready to go! (she smiles)

Aff: Oh. Idk.

Rita: Come on girl! Its only once! (pleading with those eyes)

Aff: Uh, fine!

Rita: Okay, the go get ready right now!

Aff: Wow, why so fast? Where is Rome?

Rita: Rome, uh, don't worry about him! Just got get ready!

Aff: Alright! (she got off the couch and goes upstairs)

Rita: (she smiles, and text Rome, saying that her part was done, now its her turn!)

On the other hand:

Rome was on the front door of Aum's beach house trying to figure out what to say to Aum, so he will come and have dinner with them tonight. He was determine to get both of his best friends back together! He knocks on the door and Aum opens the door.

Aum: (surprise to see Rome) Hey dude, whats up?

Rome: I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight! With me and Rita.

Aum: Sure. I need some fresh air right now either way!

Rome: Okay then, so get ready, and well meet at my house in ten minutes. Btw, you can bring cat lady who scratches ppl too. (she gets the chills)

Aum: Hahah, okay!

Aff was ready in minutes. She was downstairs already with Rita. Aum and Amanda knocked on the door.

Aff: Hey is that the babysitter? I'll open it. (she smiles)

Rita: Wait, (she yells a little, but it was to late, Aff opened it already)

Aff: (opens the door and smiles, but right when she saw his face his smile faded)

Aff: Aum?

Aum stared at her speechless because she was dressed so pretty. He couldn't stop looking at her! He smiles at her.

Rome comes down and greets everyone!

Rome: Oh hey Aum, is everyone ready?

Aum: (Amanda holding onto his arms) Yeah! (he looks at Aff, who was looking the other way)

Aff: (pulling onto Rita's arm) You guys never told me that he was going too? i would have not agree to go.

Rita: (she just smiled)

Everyone got to the restraunt. By the time it was eight, everyone was done. Aff excused herself to go to the restroom. Aum followed. Amanda saw that and wanted to excuse herself also, but turns out that her ex-lover Kevin was there to distract her, not letting her go anywhere. Before Aff could even reach the restroom, Aum grabbed her and dragged her into his car.

After Aum and Aff left dinner, and Amanda and Kevin kept fighting. Rome and Rita left the restraunt by themselves, but before leaving Rita came back to the table after paying.

Rita: (looking at Rome) Honey, where did Aff disappear too?

Rome: (got up and hugged her) Oh, Aum and Aff had some business to take care of! (smiling)

Rita: (looks at Rome) What kind of businnes?

Rome: (going under her skirt) You really wanna know what kind of businness? (smiling)

Rita: (she smackes his hands) Okay, I get it! (she smiles)

Rome: (smiling) Come one, lets get going. Let the two love birds fly away! (she smiles)

Rita: Okay you loser! (she laughs)

Rome: But I'm your loser! (smiling at Rita)

As they were leaving the restraunt, they spotted Amanda being piss. They shooked their heads and left.

*There is still more coming, lol. still typing* Sorry 4 the late update

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay girls, the other half well be up soon. This is just the first part. lol. There well be two more chapters and it will be done! And as for Avoiding Your Own Heart, chap 10 will also be up soon. :) sorry 4 the late updates!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Yay, more updates!^_^
I'm going to start stalking the fanfiction thread now.

*note to self: update story*

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder what Aum is gonna do next. I hope Aff doesn't give in too easily cause Aum was such an ass to her. Can't wait for more!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 38 continues....

To Aum and Aff: In the car:

Aff: Aum, where then hell are you taken me? (getting very angry)

Aum: (he smiles back) Anywhere I want to take you to!

Aff: (she started to hit Aum) You better stop this car right now! I don't wanna go anywhere with you! I hate you! I hate you!

Aum: Aff, stop hitting me! (he stops the car in front of a motel) You know what, the more you hit me, the more I'm getting turn on by you again! (smiling sweetly at her)

Aff: (she stops hitting him) You crazy! Is this how you act? Your insane! (she looks around, and opens the door and ran out)

Aum: OH, you are not gonna run away from me ever again! (he also got out of the car and ran after her)

Aff: AHHHH! Help me! Anybody! Please help me! Help! (yelling)

Aum: (finally caught up to her) Who told you that you can run away from me? (he caught her by her waist)

Aff: Aum, ugh, let me go! (yelling)

Aum carry her into the motel and go a room for them.

Aum: (he threw her onto the bed) This is where both of us will be sleeping tonight!

Aff: WHAT? why? We need to go back to the beach house? NOW! (getting up from the bed)

Aum: (holds her back) Aff, we can't go back yet! (softens up)

Aff: Why? (confused)

Aum: We have somethings to talk about!

Aff: No, we don't! We have nothing to talk about! Everything between us was over years and years ago! Over! Let me go right now!

Aum: Please Aff, listen to me! I made many mistakes that cause you to be in pain. I know the past made you very hurt! I'm very sorry! And I really mean it!

Aff: (her tears were about to fall, but kept listening)

Aum: Idk what went over me when I was with you? I really don't know! Everything was right when I was with you, but after you left, everything was all wrong. I just hope that you can forgive me! There is one thing that I really want to tell you, no matter what has happen, I still love you! (he tries to hug her)

Aff: (she resisting his hug) Aum, what do you want from me huh? Your lying to me again! (tears were falling down her face)

Aum: (he felt sorry) I'm not! I love you Aff! Ever since that day you left, my world was destroyed! Each and everyday, I had this guilt inside of me causing me to always be mad at myself for losing something so close to me. Who loved me, care for me, and was always there for me!

Aum looks at Aff, and they both hugged. Aum pulls her back and he kiss her.

In the morning, Aum and Aff was in bed together. Aff woke up first and saw what she was in. She couldn't believe that she actually gave into Aum. There was a part of her that felt happy being embrace by Aum again, but another part she felt it was wrong because he hurted her so much in the past. Aum suddenly woke up and saw what he was in also.

Aum: (feeling sad for what he has done) Aff, I didn't mean this to uh... happen. (about to grab Aff by her arms)

Aff: (she moves away) Don't touch me! (tears were down her face again) Get the hell away from me.

Aum: (getting irraited, but control his anger) I want to warn you, from now on I am not gonna stay away from you, or your kids. Do you know how much I have suffer with all these years? Not seeing you?

Aff: (she turns to him and yells at him) Its you who had to suffer? huh? (pushing him) It was me! Me who had to suffer all these years by myself! It has never been you! Ever! (tears were rolling down her face)

Aum: (yells back at her) How did you suffer huh? Seems like you had a life of your own already? (reffering to her kids)

Aff: You started this mess remember? Remember the divorce we had? You pretended to love me, but you never loved me! Remember all that? (she was piss)

Aum: (he feels bad) Yes, I admit, I do remember all of that. All the things I did wrong to you. But I....(he didn't finish saying it)

Aff: Thats not just all, I had to go through having our two k---(she stop and didnt finish her sentence either) uh.... I...forget it! (she got off the bed and puts her clothes on)

Aum: (grabbed her by her arms) What? What did you have to go through? Tell me!

Suddenly Amanda came marching into their room.

Amanda: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (she screams) What the hell are you guys doing? You damn slut! (pointing at Aff)

Aum: (lets Aff go and puts on his clothes) What a husband and wife do! (he looks at Amanda)

Amanda: Aum, you can't be falling for her again? (she was mad)

Aum: Amanda, I love Aff. My love for hasn't changed once at all. Even when I was with you. Between you and me, we are over!

Amanda: What? How can we be over? I love you so much! Remember how much you loved me?

Aum: My love for you has fated a long time ago. The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with and love is Aff. (he looks at her) Who I made a big mistake too years ago.

Amanda: You! (points at Aff) You stupid bitch! (she walks towards Aff and grabs her and slapped her) YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!

Aff: (slap Amanda back) You need to get your damn dirty hands off of me. (she pushes Amanda down) No one touches me! (she looks at Aum and left)