Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff and Aum really did divorced afterall...Wasn't surprised that Aff didn't tell Aum about her pregnancy. But was surprised that she didn't tell her parents or Rita. It's better for her to away for a while...to be far away from him...even tho her feelings for him might still be stuck inside of her...living in england and being a single mother of two children sure will be tough for Aff. But she'll get thru it. She deserve a much better life than being stuck around Aum. He just made the biggest regret of his life!! He'll realize that he ready did love her once he finds out that she's gone...jerk!

I was browsing on youtube to find some good songs to listen to. I came across this song by Potato and I think it fits perfectly for this FF. The words would fit Aum's point of view after he finds out that Aff is gone. ^_^

Cheewit Tee Kard Tur
thanks girls for reading this.... yes i know he is mean...... he surely regret it...... I will have to find a way to do it though....... NoyV, thanks for the song.... i love it..... it fits perfectly.... maybe im going to use this song n my FF.... :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg girls.. i wont have time to update this one any time soon cuz i have
summer college classes to take... if i have time, i will update...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg I can't believe it. Aff signed the paper, I thought she would be stronger and fight for her man. Gosh, but Aum deserved it. I hope Kevin does something about it cause he fell into Amanda's trick. Urg she needs a good beating.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Yeah ...

So haapy to hear you said you will update soon.
Looking forward to seeing the coming two chapters.

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 28​

The next day was such a drag for Aff....... She had to get everything ready and packed..... she had to be careful with heavy things though or something would happen to her twins... and she can't be stressing out either.... she can tell that she was getting bigger each day...... each days that passes, she is getting scared.... when she finally gives birth, who would be there for her kids? or her? ............... but than after a while of thinking for decided to forget about it.... and decided to finish up packing...... All night Rita couldn't sleep because her friend was going to be moving to live in England.... she needed to tell someone about this problem, and she knows just the right person to go to.... The next day Rome was at the park looking for Rita because she called him to meet her up and she needed to tell him something...

Rome: (saw Rita sitting on the bench) Um Rita, did you want to talk to me about something?

Rita: (she starts freaking out) Omg, Omg, Omg, Rome you have to help me! (she started screaming) HELP ME ROME!

Rome
: Rita, relax... don't have to freak out..... whats wrong?

Rita: Rome, Aff is leaving for England tommrrow!

Rome: What? Did I hear it correctly that she is leaving? why?

Rita: Are you kidding me? You seriously don't know why? Are you stupid or what? Its that stupid friend of yours...

Rome
: Aum? Again?

Rita: Yes him.... who do you think I was talking about?

Rome: Idk...... Rita, I know that she wants to get away from him, but why so sudden? (thinking)

Rita: What is that suppose to mean? She wants to get away from all of this mess.....After the divorce yesterday, she decided all of a sudden that she wants to move to England for a couple od years or even more...

Rome: I meant that maybe she is hiding something from everyone... idk..... I know she hates Aum...... after what happened to her and what happen yesterday...

Rita: I don't think so because she will never hide anything from me....... and if she was hiding something she should tell me by now......

Rome: Idk about that..... (looking around) Um, does Aum know about this?

Rita: No I don't think so... and I know she doesn't want him to know....

Rome: Ok, then what are you going to do now?

Rita: (looks at Rome) Dude, loser face, I called you here because I needed your help and I didn't know what to do..... Your not here to ask me so many questions...

Rome: Oh? Like I know either! Couple of nights ago, I gave Aum a lecture about him and Aff.... He didn't listen to me that much though! Rita I think (putting his hands in his pocket) that if Aff wants to go then we should let her go..... I know she needs to get away from here and from him the most...

Rita
: But I don't want her to go! I have been friends with her through thick and thin.... I have been friends with her for so long now.... She is like my half..... my sister actually...

Rome: Rita, its her choice though! You have to understand though!

Rita: Yea I know..... Why do you always have to give me life less!

Rome: (smiled) Rita, its not quite a life lesson...... And you said about your other half? I thought I was your other half? huh?

Rita: (looks at Rome strangly) Hell no! Never!

Rome: Why I thought I was your boyfriend? Remember that?

Rita
: Whatever loser face! (looking away, and blushing)

Rome
: (started to laugh and smiled....he then so her blush) Um, Rita (changing the subject) do you want to go and get something to eat? Because I'm getting hungry!

Rita: Um, sure! (then they both left together to go eat)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Aff couldn't reach Rita on the cell phone, she decides to go to the mal by herself...... As she was walking around, she sees Kevin, and then Kevin saw her.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*More to come*
*Sorry for mistakes*

pze

sarNie Adult
rome n rita too cute....

wonder wats gonna happen seeing kevin isnt something she would want rite now....hopefully he doesnt do anything stupid....

thanks for the update ill be waiting for more...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 28 continues......​

After finding out that Amanda was using him, Kevin has been going to the Buddha temples and tried to redeem all his sins and mistakes that he has caused...... Every single day, he has been feeling guilty and he can never do anything about it except go to that thing everyday...... His life has been miserable ever since he found out...... But now finally he sees Aff, he took that chance and tried to talk to her..... Aff saw him and tried to run away from him....Kevin then ran after her...

Kevin: (grabbed her arm) Aff please wait?

Aff: (pulled his hand off of her arm and ignored him)

Kevin: I need to talk to you?

Aff: (stops and turns around to Kevin) Why are you using that same trick on me again? Dream on.... (turns around and walks off)

Kevin: Aff, I'm sorry for everything I did to you! Please can I just have a talk with you! Just for five minutes.......

Aff: (she then stops and then turns around) What? What did you just say?

Kevin
: I'm sorry, and I want to talk to you about this!

Ten minutes later, they were sitting across from each other in the Thai Restraunt.....

Kevin: Aff(looking down) I'm really sorry for what I have done to you! I didn't mean too! I was to caught up with that bitch!

Aff: (looking at Kevin) Then why did you do all that to me? In the first place? What have I ever done to you?

Kevin: (feeling sad) Aff, you have never done anything wrong to me, it was me who did wrong to you! I believed her thats why I screwed up your marriage! And then I screwed up the things between me and you! And than I screwed up my life! I lost everything! Thats for sure!

Aff
: (confused) Whose "her"?

Kevin: Its Amanda, Aum's girlfriend.... I guess you know! Aff what happened between Amanda and I was a big mistake....... That morning when you caught both of us together in bed, that was wrong... I knew I shouldn't have done that! Early that morning, she came over to my apartment and tried to seduced me! Then one thing led to another and then that happened! She did all this because she wanted to take everything from you, like you did to her! she wanted to hurt you as much as you hurted her!

Aff: (shocked) Um, how did I hurt her?

Kevin: She said, you hurt her by stealing Aum away from her! It was her boyfriend, they were planning to get married, but than you came into the picture and ruined everything.....

Aff: (whispering to herself) But he ruined my life too!

Kevin: And there is more to this, Amanda was so jealous of you that she convinced me to do "things" to you.... Like try to make your husband Aum misunderstand you! And thats what I did... I did it to the point where Aum really misunderstood you and then divorce you!

Aff: And everything you did to me, Aum believed it.....and then misunderstand me.... then divorce me!

Kevin: Aff, I know that I was the caused to break up your marriage, and to make him misunderstand you! I hope you forgive me, and I would do anything, I mean anything to get him not to divorce you, and not misunderstand you anymore! And the person that he shouldn't trust is that bitch Amanda!

Aff: (looks down and touches her stomach and then looks back up) You don't have to anymore Kevin.... Aum and I already got divorce yesterday.... And I think that the things that happened to me was my fate.... (remembering what Aum told her) Like he said it was his fate and mine to meet, and then he hurt me like this! I really regret a person like him and then falling for him! (tears were about to fall down her cheeks) I might as well deserve this!

Kevin
: (gulity) Aff, please don't say that, it wasn't your fault....

Aff: Everytime I come across the person I love most, they always end up hurting me at the end!

Kevin: (feeling very bad)

Aff: (pretended to smile) But now everything that I went through is done now, I have nothing left..... Now there is nothing between him and I.... except that I'm, (feeling her stomach) feeling bad that he misunderstood me and never trusted me in the first place......... But I have to see him anymore because I'm leaving for England tomrrow!

Kevin: Say what? Why Aff? Don't go!

Aff: Kevin, no one can stop me from going, even my parents can't...... I have to go..... Everything here is done now! I'm a person who nobody wants anymore! (referring to Aum)

Kevin: But I can help Aum and you get back together?

Aff: (smiling) Kevin its okay..... I don't want to live with a person who is heartless a him! (she looks at her watch, and it was getting late) Um, Kevin thank you so much for telling me everything today, so now I don't have to misunderstand you now! I have to go! (she got up, and then before she left, she said something) If you want me to forgive you, then can you do me a favor?

Kevin: What is it? Anything?

Aff: I don't want you to tell Aum that I am moving to England! And if anything happens to me I don't want him to know anything and I don't want him to be involved in my business.....

Kevin: Um, Aff what is that suppose to mean?

Aff: Ah, all I want is you not to tell Aum that I left, than I will forgive you! It will take me sometme, but I don't like to get mad at people this long....

Kevin: (confused)

Aff then left.... Kevin wonders what Aff was trying to say because it doesn't make any sense at all.... was she hiding something? was it something that involved Aum? Kevin was confused..... what was she hiding? Then suddenly a waitress came over to the table and cleaned up the mess, and then found a bottle of medicine........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for the mistakes, I will be back, I have one more scene to type.... but let me go do some exercise first* I'll come back.....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
The other half of Chapter 28​

Waitress:Sir (showing him the medicine) is this yours?

Kevin: (looks up) huh?

Waitress: Is this yours?

Kevin: (he took the bottle and looks at it) Aff's pregnant?

Waitress: Sir, is this yours?

Kevin: (looks at the waitress) No, um this is my friend's medicine... she just left not so long ago...

Waitress: (nods her head) ok! (then she left)

Kevin thought, is this what Aff was trying to hide from Aum? Is this why she is moving to England? He was about to go to Aum's house and tell him that Aff was pregnant and moving to England, but then he remembers what Aff had told him! He can't tell anything to Aum about Aff or she would never forgive him.... Now he doesn't know what to do because is he tells Aum about Aff's pregenancy then Aff will get mad at him...... And if doesn't tell Aum about Aff, then how is Aff going to survive without her baby's father?????..... He needed to decide what to do and fast!

*TBC*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*okay i guess this was just short not half.... lol....... i know this chapter was boring, but this
chapter is suppose to be Kevin's confession to Aff......*

*The next chapter will have Aum.......

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks for the update. now kevin is stuck in the middle not knowing what to do. wonder what is his next step.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for your next chapter.. really wondering whether kevin will tell aum anot... but i hope aum will suffer first before he go back with aff... hmm.. may be tell him after she left.. :p

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see more ..... Oh My God. Kevin find out Aff's secret.
Really want to know what's Kevin's next step!!!!
I hope he can say everything to Aum after Aff left. Ha Ha I want Aum to feel very guilty to Aff.
Thank you for update.
It's not a boring chapter, can't wait to see more....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 29​

It was finally Friday, and it was the day that Aff was going to leave for England.... Her flight was at noon...... In the morning, Aff woke up and ended up running to the bathroom to throw up........ She just remembers that she needed to take her medicines to help her...She got out from the bathroom, and went to where her purse was, and tried looking for the bottle, but couldn't find it....And then she looks around her bedroom to see if she had dropped it or misplaced it some where..... She looked where her make-up stuff was, and it wasn't there... she looks in the bathroom and its not there.... She still couldn't find it, so she thought that she finished taking it already........ She knows that she needed more medicines, before she leaves...... Around 10:00 a.m. she went downstairs and told her parents that she needed to go and get some last minute things, they approved and then she left..... When she got into the taxi, she feels sad for not telling them that she is pregnant.......She wants to tell her parents, but at the same time, she doesn't want them to worry.... She also wants to tell Rita, but she doesn't want her to tell Aum..... At the end, thats why she decides not to tell anyone........ At 10:30 a.m. she arrives at the hospital...... She went up to the front desk, and asked if she can pick up her medicines....... They told her that, she needed to wait for 15 minutes, before she can get her medicines....... So then Aff sat back down...... As she was waiting, she was rubbing her stomach, telling her twins, darlings, today is the day that mommy is going to take you far away from your father...... (she then looks up and then made a sad face) I don't know if I will ever see your father again......I don't even know if I will let him know about you guys..... If I don't, I'm sorry....... While she was rubbing her stomach, she sees Kevin entering from the front door.....

Aff: (got up from where she was sitting) Hey Kevin, why are you here? (smiling)

Kevin:I needed to pick up some medicines for my sister..... Um, Aff, how come you didn't tell Aum?

Aff:(confused) About what?

Kevin: Aff, your pregnant!

Aff: (shocked) Ah.....ah.... you know about this?

Kevin: I do actually..... You have to tell Aum about this? Does he know? Its his child......

Aff: (turns away) How did you figure this out?

Kevin: Your medicine bottle that you left at the restraunt yesterday...... If I didn't see it, then I wouldn't know about this.......

Aff: Oh!

Then the lady at the front desk, calls Aff to come up...... Aff, got up and went up there...... Kevin the followed her..... The lady told Aff to take these medicines twice a day, so it will help with her throwing up and the twins to be healthy.... Then she left.....

Kevin: (behind Aff) Your pregnant with twins? Why are you hiding this from Aum? I think he deserves to know..... He has the right as the father to find out that his wife is pregnant with his children....

Aff: (getting irraited) Kevin, can you please stop talking about him.... I don't want to hear it.....

Kevin: (Raising his voice) Aff, you have to tell Aum! Or else I do it.....

Then suddenly Aum and Amanda appears....

Aum: Tell me what? (looking at Kevin and Aff)

Kevin and Aff: (They both turned and looks at Aum and Amanda)

Aff: Aum? (surprise)

Aum: (walking to where they were) So what did you want to tell me?

Aff: Ah......ah.....ah..... (freaking out)

Amanda: (smiling) Wow, after the divorce, you sure need "it" fast...... (looking at Kevin)

Aff: (got irraited) Same with somebody here! (looking at Aum)

Aum: (grabbed Aff's right arm) Did you just insult me?

Aff: (pulled her arm away) Maybe I did!

Aum: (he grabbed her again) Well, you don't insult me like that because I don't like it...

Aff: (pulled her arm again) And you think I like the insult from your girlfriend too?

Aum: (didn't say anything and just stared at her)

Kevin: Aff, tell him!

Aum: What? huh? Why your going to tell me that Kevin and you are sleeping with each other???? Like I want to know that shit....

Aff: (tears were already felling up her eyes..... she then slapped him) There is nothing, I mean nothing to tell you! You don't deserve to know this... (she then walks away)

Aum: (caught up with Aff, and grabbed her by the hands) What the hell are you talking about? What do I not deserve to know? (feeling curious)

Aff: (grabbed Aum's hands off of hers) Don't ever touch me again! (she then walks off)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for any mistakes..... I will come back..... I'm going to the store...... I will be
back to write the other half.....*

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Errr, cliffhanger!!!!
But I'm glad that Kevin realized what he did to Aff was wrong and now he's trying to redeem his sins by doing what's right.
But omg, so will Aum know about Aff's pregnancy? Will she tell him? Can't wait for more!!

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to see more.
It's always very happy to see Aff and Aum on this story.
Aum is always very angry about Aff.
And Aff is also pitiful all the time.

Ha ha. Hope you can update soon.
Thank you.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 29 continues...​

Aum was left there confused....... He didn't understand what she was trying to say to him....He went up to Kevin......

Aum: Fuck man, what was her problem? (facing Amanda)

Amanda: Are you ok?

Aum: Yea... But all I want to know is, what the hell was she trying to say to me? (turning to Kevin)

Kevin: Aum, I don't get you at all...... I really don't.... and if I don't get you, then Aff won't either....

Aum: What is that suppose to mean?

Kevin: Aum, in the future you will regret letting Aff go and being mean like this to her.....

Aum: (going up to Kevin) Just to let you know, I will never regret letting her go..... You can have her.... I don't want her...

Kevin: (got mad and punched Aum two times) Trust me I know that you will regret it..... I have been through it..... And when that day comes, you will find out why you regret letting Aff go..... (looking at Amanda)

Aum and Amanda just stood there......... Amanda who was standing there with Aum, was getting scared because she knows exactly who Kevin was talking about.... and she is scared that Kevin would be planning something to unfold her little secret.......

It was 11:30 a.m. when she got to the airport....... Her parents, Rita, and Rome came to say goodbye......

Carla: Honey, please take good care of yourself! (tears were streaming down her face..... she then hugged her daughter)

Aff: Mom, I will don't worry.... (smiling)

Chai: Aff, you be careful, I mean extra careful out there....ok?

Aff: I will dad..... (smiling..... then she turns to Rita)

Rita: Aff, I can't believe this is happening to us! (crying) I know you have been through a lot with him, and whenever you feel bad, I also feel bad....... But I will respect your choice of going........ When you get over there, please feel a lot better, and I hope you can start a life without pain.... I hope you are always happy....... I hope you the best..... If you need me, I will always be here for you! Remember to call me!

Aff: Rita, can you stop being like a baby! LOL!..... Don't cry anymore, and thanks..... I will call you each and everyday... Trust me! (smiling)

Rita: (wiping her tears) You better call me or I'm here stuck with loser face.... (refering to Rome) I'm gonna miss you though!

Rome: Hey, you know I can hear you here! (then he came up to Aff)

Aff: Rome, thanks for coming!

Rome: No, problem..... I'm willing to come either way because my friend here is moving away!

Aff
: (smiled)

Rome
: Aff, I'm really sorry for what my friend Aum has done to you! I don't know whats going on with him anymore........ I never believed he would do this to you...... And I really hope you do find happiness over in England....... I'm gonna miss you! (hugging Aff)

Aff: Like I said before Rome, its never your fault or anyones... So stop blaming yourself....... And thanks I will find lots of happiness over there once I get settle over there.......

They all hugged each other, and then Aff went in....... All they saw was Aff waving to them and them waving back.... In the plane, Aff was sitting by the window...... she told herself, that she will forget the past, and all the things that she went through...... But no matter how much Aum has hurt her, her love for him would always stay the same.......... It will never change....... She will love Love Forever......................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

*Okay I'm finally finish with this chapter....... sorry for any mistake I made......*

-For the next chapter, what do you girls think Aff should do? Would she tell Aum about their twins?
-Would Kevin be the one to tell Aum about Aff?
-How should Kevin reveled Amanda's secret and what she did?
-How would Aum feel about his children?

I don't yet either..... I'm still trying to figure out how to write the next chapter........