Love Forever

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. can't wait to read more. just like imaginarygur said, maybe it's time aff goes away for a while until aum realize that he loves her and goes searching for her. I pity her too much.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 23 continues...​

Rome:Hey dude!

Aum: Hey man, why are you here? (smiling)

Amanda: Rome, its you! (holding onto Aum)

Rome: Dude we need to talk! (pulling Aum off his chair)

Aum: Man, what are you doing?

Rome: I need to talk to you (looking at Amanda) personally!!!

Aum: OK, ok.... calm down.... (turns to Amanda) I will be right back... (he then left)

They both got outside...

Aum
: Man, what did you want to talk about??

Rome
: What did you do to Aff?

Aum: huh? What do you mean huh? (sounded irraited whenever he hears her name)

Rome: (turns to Aum) I ask you, what did you do to Aff?

Aum: (laughing) Haha, why do you want to know? Whatever I did to her, she deserved every bit of it!

Rome
: Dude, are you on drugs or what? Do you still live in this world? Why do you keep hurting her? I thought you guys came in good terms already? What happened to you being nice to her at the mall? Remember?

Aum: Rome, fyi, all that was an act! She doesn't deserve my love.. I hate her right now so bad!

Rome: Aum, what happened to you? Are you still the same Aum I know?

Aum: What do you think? (looking at Rome)

Rome: (getting mad) Why are you doing this to Aff? what have she done you wrong? I don't seem to understand your purpose at all....

Aum: Oh many things, such as sleeping with her old lover, when she is still marry to me!!!

Rome: WHAT?
----------------------------------------------------------

Inside the restraunt:

Aff who was sitting by herself, was waiting for Rita to come back from the restroom...... Aff stopped crying because she doesn't want to think of this anymore... Amanda who was sitting alone on the table waiting for Aum to come, was getting really bored and impatient.... As she was looking around, she sees Aff al by herself.. Amanda thought to herself that if she can just caused a scene with Aff, maybe Aum would misunderstand Aff even more.... Amanda smiled and walked over to Aff...

Amanda: So I see your with your little friend Rome and Rita.. huh?

Aff
: (looks up) Its you! What are you doing here and what do you want?

Amanda: (smiling) I'm here with Aum! He is taking be to lunch! What do you think?

Aff: What do you want me to think? Your the one who has my husband..... Am I right?

Amanda
: I know I do, just to let you know, your husband wants me like I want him..... He is planning to divorce you and marry me......

Aff: (got up from her chair) I don't believe you a bit!

Amanda: Thats the truth, you stupid bitch! All he wanted from you was your stupid slutty body of yours and nothing else!

Aff: Ah, whats your point?

Amanda: My point is that he never loved you, and he never well.... He only wanted you when he wanted it.... than after that he will just throw you away like trash.... (started to laugh)

Aff: (trying to hold back tears)

Suddenly there was sound of broken glasses on the ground..... They both look to there right and saw that a waitress accidently dropped an few glass cup on the floor, leaving bits and pieces laying on the floor..... Amanda saw that Aum and Rome was coming through the dooe and saw the chance to make Aff look bad...... Amanda tried grabbing Aff's hand and tried to pull her, but than Aff was pulling back, so both of them let go and Amanda fell to the floor where the pieces of glasses were.. Aum and Rome came running to where Amanda and Aff were...

Aum: What happened? (bending down where Amanda was) Your bleeding...

Amanda: (pretended to cry) Aum, look what she did to my wrist... it got cut by these pieces of glasses.... Aum she pushed me (pointing at Aff)

Aff: (shocked) I, ah... I didn't do anything...

Aum: (got up) Why did you push her? huh? (yelling at Aff)

Aff: Aum, I didn't do anything! (pleading)

Aum: (grabbed her) Tell me, why did you push her?

Amanda: (got up from the floor) She did it because when I told her I was with you this afternoon, she was jealous, and then she started to yell at me..... (pretended to wipe her tears) I grabbed her hands to say I'm sorry, but than she pushed me!

Aff: (Aum still grabbing her) Amanda you know I didn't push you! (crying)

Rita: (just came back from the restroom) What happened here?

*TBC*

*Sorry for the mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 24​

Aum:Why are you so jealous of what I do around here? I was never jealous of you when you were with him! Was I? (gripping her arms)

Aff:Aum, let me go, it hurts! (crying and pleading)

Rome: (pulling Aum away from Aff) Dude let her go? Do you not see how much she is hurting?

Aum: Rome, you stay out of this! I'm glad she is hurting... Thats what she get!

Amanda: Oh yea, one more thing, she said you will never divorce her even if your with me!

Rita: Hey bitch, if you don't shut your fucken mouth, I'm going to come over there and beat you up! (eyeing Amanda)

Aum: Hahaha..... (he started to laugh) I might just divorce you after all then! (shaking her) Listen you had an affair with him, and last night you still had the guts to tell me that you didn't and then now I'm with Amanda, your all jealous..... I think that you should stopped with the crazy thing that your doing right now because it is not impressing me at all! (He then pushed her to the floor where the pieces of glasses were)

Aum then helped Amanda and left.... Aff who was on the floor crying was bleeding from her right hand..... Rita came over to her....

Rita: (picked up Aff's right hand) My goodness Aff, your hand is bleeding! (looks at Rome) Rome come and help me, we need to take her to the hospital...

Aff: Rita, you guys don't have too! (crying)

Rita
: Aff, your bleeding to much!

Aff: (got up) Rita, I'm going home!

Rita: You can't, look at you! Your a mess, and bleeding..... (looking at Rome) Help me Rome! (whispering to Rome)

Rome: Aff, I am very sorry for what my friend has done to you!

Rita: NOt helping!!!!!

Aff: No need to say sorry Rome..... It wasn't your fault! (crying) I got to go... (she than left)

Rita looks at Rome and they both ran after Aff.... They all got outside...

Rita: Aff stop!

Aff: Rita, I want to be alone! (crying and wiping her tears at the same time)..... (she than ran off)

Rita: Rome, what are we going to do now? (worried)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff who ran to a near by park, sat on the bench crying..... she had to admit that the words Aum said to her today really hurted her..... she knows very well that he doesn't trust her, thats why he said all that things to her.. instead he trusts Amanda..... Is that how much he hates her? Why does he want from her? she had nothing left to give him anymore.... just no more....

Two hours later, Aff came back to the house still wounded...... she went to the kitchen and grabbed the first Ad kit..... She then walked upstairs... when she got to the bedroom, she started to clean and cover her wound up.... As she was doing this, she was crying the whole time..... Around 6 p.m. Aff went downstairs... The servant was about to go call her for dinner, but she came right on time.... she went into the dining room and was surprise that Aum was also there too...

Jinda: Honey, come and sit..... Lets have dinner!

Aff: (nods her head)

Jinda: Sit right there next to Aum... (smiling)

Right when Aff at right down, Jinda asked her about her hand...

Jinda: Honey, what happened to your hand?

Aff: (looks up) I ah, I just cut myself a little thats all! Nothing bad... (pretended to smile)

Aum
: (couldn't stand being in the same room) Mom, dad excuse me please! (he got up and left)

Jinda and Jacob
: (looked at each other)

Aff: Um, may I also excuse myself too!

Jinda: Ah sure...

Aff than left and went to the bedroom..... When she got inside, she sees Aum packing his clothes....

Aff: (didn't bother asking him what he was doing) Aum, how is Amanda's hand?

Aum: (not looking at Aff) She is doing fine now!

Aff: Ah, the thing that you said at the restraunt today.... ah was it true?

Aum: What thing? (packing his ties)

Aff: About divorcing me?

Aum: (finally looking at Aff) I need sometime away from all this mess..... and especially away from you!

Aff: What is that suppose to mean?

Aum: That means that I will decide to divorce you or not! I need time to think about it! Right now I'm leaving to go live with Rome!

Aff: But what would your parents think? (she stood there looking at Aum)

Aum: I will explain it to them..... (but before he left, He told Aff) At work, if we see each other, lets not talk to each other, unless it relates to work.... (He than walked out)

Aff stood there speechless and doesn't know what to think........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SORRY FOR MISTAKES* More coming

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 24 continues...​

One month has pass, and there was still no talk between Aum and Aff...... Yes, Aum has come back to live in the house again, but both Aum and Aff would sleep in different bedrooms..... There would be times where Aum would come home very late, and sometimes drunk..... At work its even worst, Amanda comes almost everyday....... and is always in his office.... Aff couldn't do much..... she tried talking to him, but he always seem to ignore her, and he doesn't call her to his office anymore.... now he calls Lada.... she thought that this was alreaady enough for hurting her until one night came, that ruined her love that she had for him... it was her worst nightmare ever!!!!!

It was one of Aum's cousin wedding night..... The whole family went, but Aum drove in his own car.... When they got there, Aff sees Aum with Amanda as always....... Even their parents still questions them about why are they not talking to each other, but at the end stayed out of their business..... Even at the wedding Aum and Aff didn't talk..... All she notice was that sometimes he will be glancing at her back and forth.... The whole family was sitting on the same table as Aum and Amanda, but Aff was sitting across from them....

Jinda: (bending over to her husband) Jacob, why is Aum doing with that woman over there?

Jacob: Honey I don't know either, but all I know is that he is embarrssing us because he is not with his WIFE.....

Jinda: I really want to know what happened between them? They haven't been talking to each other for a month now..... He even sleeps in a seperate room....

Jacob: Dear, I think you don't have to worry, if they have problems with each others than there old enough to solve the problem, no matter how big it is... (they both than looked at Aum and Aff)

Suddenly it was time for the groom and bride to dance....... The song Breathless by Shayne Ward came on.... Both Aum and Aff looked at each other.... Aff remembers this song correctly because it was put on her birthday, and she will always remember it...... Than a guy on the microphone annonuced that any couple out there can bring their love ones to dance.... Almost every couple went including their parents...... Aff hoped that Aum would not take Amanda...... because this was their special song they both shared a dance too..... When Aff looks back at Aum and Amanda, they both looked like they were about to go dance...

Amanda
: Aum, can we go dance? (begging) Please?

Aum: (smiled) Sure can! (He stands up and puts his hand out for hers) Lets go!

Aff sat there staring at them both! She couldn't believe her eyes that he would do this to her...... This song was supposed to be their dance and not anyone elses..... she remembers correctly and clearly that he told her that he would never dance to this song unless it was with her, but now he backs out on what he said...... She got up from her chair and left the party..... she got outside and started to cry, even if she doesn't want to cry, her tears are coming down still..... Aff wanted to scream, but she doesn't want to at the sametime.... Right when she was about to leave, a hand came and grabbed her arm.... she turns around and sees Kevin...

Kevin: Hello my dear! (smiling)

Aff: (slapping his hands off of her arms) Kevin let me go!

Kevin
: Oh why?

Aff: Kevin, you gotta tell Aum that the night I was at your apartment, we never did anything together! Please....

Then suddenly Aum and Amanda appears...

Aum: So you came out here for him only huh?

Aff: No, it wasn't... It was you!

Kevin: Aum, its you, haven't met you yet! (smiling)

Aum: (got irratited and punched Kevin)

Aff: ENOUGH! (she yelled)

Aum: Why? (grabbing her arm) Why are you protecting him? huh? (yelling at her)

Aff: I'm protecting nobody.....Now let me go right now!

Aum: A person like you, I wouldn't believe because you sleep around too much.... Am I right?

Aff: (shook her arm away from Aum) You cannot insult me like that (slapping Aum across the face)

Aum: Let me tell you (now grabbing both of her arms) I don't her slapped more than once..... (he turns to Amanda and Kevin) I want everybody to hear what I have to say (he turns back to Aff) Tomrrow I will be signing divorce papers with you!

Aff: HUh? wh--at? (shocked)

Aum: Let me get this straight with you, I have never, I mean NEVER loved you...... I played around with you to the point where you fell in love with me! I made a deal with Amanda, if I can make you fall in love with me, than she pays me $3,000, but if you don't fall for me than I pay her $3,000...... but what now? You have fallen for me and now I'm going to divorce you!

Aff: (started to cry) I hate you (started to hit him) I hate you, do you know how much I hate you! I loved you so much! ....(she was confused)

Aum: (grabbed both of her hands) But I have never loved you a bit!

Aff
: (he lets go of her hands and than she sink to the ground) Aum, why do you keep hurting me like this? Why me? (crying)

Aum: Maybe it was fate, that brought you to me and then we end up like this! And if I divorce you, you can go back to Kevin!

Aff: (she was looking on the ground and than whispering to herself) But I want you and only you! (wiping her tears)

Aum: Ok, well lets get this over with, tomrrow we will meet in the meeting office to sign the divorce papers.... Be there by 4:00 p.m. sharp!

Aff: (stood up and looked at Aum and Amanda) I hope that never in this life time (wiping her tears) or the next, I will meet you again...... I hope that after this whole thing is over, I don't see you again..... I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.... I HATE YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME (yelling at Aum) I HATE YOU! (she than pushed Aum and left crying and hurt)...

*TBC*

*hey girls this chapter was like the climax of him telling her about the deals..... * I will post Chapter 25 up tomrrow.... and we will see what HAPPENS in chapter 26! *sorry for mistakes*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i can't believe you left us at a cliffhanger. I love the updates though. Aum is such an ass, he can't even see that Amanda is the evil one. grrrrrrrr. At least Aff will finally be free and won't hurt anymore from Aum's meanness.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I pity Aff so much! I wanted to choke Aum as I was reading. He's such an ass! And Amanda, omg, I wanted to strangle her too. She's such a biatch! Omg, divorce! No! That can't be! Aum is definitely going to regret that if they really do divorce!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update but it's such a torture to have to wait until the next chapter. i hope aum will never see aff again just like what aff wishes for. i pity her so much. for sure, aum will regret big time for divorcing aff.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Thanks for update. Thank you very much!
I'm so love your fiction.

:clap:

Really want to know what gonna happened next.
Hope you really have time to update tomorrow.

:wub:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. how can you stop here... can't wait for tomorrow updates...

pity aff so much... you must make aum suffer alot.. don't let aff forgive him so easily since he did so many bad things to her...

pze

sarNie Adult
totally cliffhanger....i was wanna smack aum for his stupidity...ill be waiting for tomorrows update for sure...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 25​

Suddenly Aum felt like something had hit him very hard tonight...... He felt that it wasn't right to cause her to be like that, but there was another part of him that tells him that she deserve that..... Why was he thinking this way? Why all of a sudden he is confused! Is he making the right choice to divorce her? or the wrong choice?

Aff took a taxi and was dropped off in front of Rita's apartment...... The whole way there, she was crying.... she couldn't stop thinking about what Aum just said to her like an hour ago.... His words, his expression keeps repeating back and forth in her head...... Tonight was a nightmare, and now all she wants to do is wake up from this bad dream and hope it goes away.... She got in front of Rita's door and knock..... Rita opened and saw Aff standing right there a mess!

Rita: Aff? (shocked)

Aff: Rita....help me! (tears were coming down her cheeks)

Rita: Come in here! (grabbing Aff's arm)

Aff: Rita, he wants to divorce me..... He never loved me! Never! He used me, the whole time.....

Rita: Wait what happened? I thought you went to the wedding? How did you end up like this?

Aff: I did got to the wedding, and thats how it all happen! He played with me until I fell for him...

Rita
: (Then she finally figures out what Aff was trying to say) Honey, I'm sorry, really sorry! Can you tell me what happened?

Aff: (just nodded her head)

After two hours of talking with Aff, Rita finally understand why she was like this! She couldn't believed that Aum would do this to her friend! She knows Aff really well especially if Aff loves a person, she will give that person everything.....

Aff: (she looked out the window) He had my body, my soul, my life, and my heart, but at the end, he threw it all away. He hurt me in so many ways that caused me to love him even more than before! (tears streaming down her face)

Rita: (she knew right away what they both have done) Honey, don't cry anymore... I know you loved him, but he never loved you back.... When are you going to sign the divorce papers?

Aff
: Tomrrow at 4:00 p.m.

Rita: What about your parents and his parents? What are you guys going to say to them?

Aff: I really don't know, and I don't want to know..... Ah Rita, can I sleep here tonight? And than tomrrow I will go back home and change or something...

Rita: Yea sure! As long your okay, than I'm fine with everything! (smiling)

Aff: (had a small smile on her face) Thanks Rita, your the best! I can always come to you for everything!

Rita: Isn't that what friends are for?

Aff: (just had a small smile)

Back at the Party:

Jinda
: Jacob, what happened to the kids? (looking around)

Jacob: I don't know either!

Leah: Mommy, daddy (coming up to them) I saw auntie Aff run out of the party, and than Aum and Amanda went after her!

Jinda
: Leah, do you know what happened?

Leah: I don't know either.... All I know is that auntie Aff ran outside crying.... Mommy she was crying really hard!

Jinda and Jacob
: (both of them looked at each other)

Jinda: Honey, I don't have a good feeling about this! (concerning)

Aum and Amanda left right after Aff left..... Aum wanted to go to the bar and he went to his favorite one only....

At the bar:

Au
m: Amanda, did I do something wrong or what? (drinking his beer)

Amanda: Tee ruk, you did the right thing! She deserved it! Remember your the one who found her with her ex in the apartment!

Aum: You have a very good point! (smiling) And tomrrow the marriage is going to be over!

They both drinked all night......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*There is still more coming....... still typing it.... and sorry about didnt update yesterday cuz I didnt have time.... and sorry bout the mistakes*

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
He's starting to doubt his decision, that's good but poor Aff. She's been through so much pain just because of him.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
arggg... hate aum for now.. he did a really wrong move.. now i hope aff won't forgive him so easily.. make him beg, grove or anything... :p

can't wait for your next updates... :D

pze

sarNie Adult
its good hes doubting.....jealousy has made him blind n on top of tat amandas evil plans.....he loves her he just wont admit it.....

continue soon....im waiting too see want happens...hopefully the divorce doesnt happen

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 25 continues....​

Rome was contact by Rita, that Aff has come over to her house... Right when she said this, he knew right away that Aum was the one caused her to be over at Rita's house right now..... Rome tried to contact Aum, but he didn't answer his phone.... Rome knew exactly where he was, and he knew where to find Aum..... Rome drove 45 minutes where he was from to the bar that he knew Aum was in..... He got out of his cars and enters the bar.... Right away he spotts Aum and Amanda.... He knew that it wasn't going to be easy to get Aum off that dance floor just to have a talk with him.....

Rome: (He went up to Aum) Hey man, can I have a talk with you outside?

Aum: (looking at Rome) Huh?

Rome
: (He can see that Aum was drunk) Dude can I talk to you outside?

Aum: (smiling) Sure!

Rome: (dragged Aum because he couldn't even stand) Come on!

Aum:( They both got outside) So what did you want to talk about?

Rome: (punched Aum on the face)

Aum: WTF.... Why did you do that for>

Rome: Aum, can I ask you a question? Do you really like to hurt people? and see them in pain?

Aum: (Finally realizing what Rome was talking about) I don't like to hurt people or see them hurt, except her!

Rome
: Aum do you know what your doing to her?

Aum
: (smart mouthing back) Why yes I do, she caused me to be hurt, now she is ten thousands times more hurt than me!

Rome: Aum, she has feelings too.... You have to understand if your hurt than she is going to be more hurt than you!

Aum
: I don't really care because it was her fault that caused me to be like this towards her....

Rome: Aum, I cannot believed that your still mad at her all this time... You know how much pain she has to go through by herself? For a month, she has been through hell because of you!

Aum: Rome, you don't even know what she did! Why does everyone think that she is so innocent and everything, when she is not? A person like her does not deserve happiness....

Rome: Do yo have a heart? Do you even care for others? or just yourself?

Aum: I do have a heart, and I do care for others, but to tell you the truth, I never cared for her..... And thats why tomrrow I'm going to divorce her!

Rome
:(getting irraited) You are a very heartless person... I cannot believe you! Aum I'm not that stupid, but I know you had done things with her, but have you ever thought about if she was ever pregnant? And how that might effect the divorce thing your going to do? huh?

Aum
: (turned to Rome) If she was pregnant, it wouldn't be with me... she slept with Kevin too.... and I bet with many other guys too...

Rome
: But what if she didn't? huh? what do you have to say for yourself? What about if you were the only one?

Aum: Rome (getting mad) where are you trying to go with this?

Rome: Aum, you better rethink about what your going to do! You need to think about her feelings too because she is human just like you and everyone else! You need to think before you take any action! (Rome then left, leaving Aum standing there)

The more Aum thought about Rome's words, the more his head was hurting...... Amanda came and finally found Aum, but he told her that he really needed to go home because he needs some rest for tomrrow! Amanda decides to take him home....

That same night, Aff couldn't sleep... All night she has been feeling ill.... she has been throwing up and feeling nausea... Even when she was going to the bathroom, she was feeling dizzy.... she also felt light headed too.... she doesn't know why she was feeling like this? And than Rita woke up and turned on the light...

Rita: Honey, are you okay? (yelling because Aff was in the bathroom) You have been throwing up back and forth...... whats wrong?

Aff: (came out from the bathroom, and wiping her mouth) I don't know either...

Rita: Omg you look so pale..... Okay, the first thing tomrrow morning we will do is go see a doctor! Ok?

Aff: Alright!

*TBC*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aff is pregnant with twins*

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
rome and rita... both of them is such a great friends to them.. at least rome know aff is innocent.. let's see how aum realize..

oh my.. rita is pregnant.. wow.. hope they won't divorce.. but i still hope that aum will suffer before go back with aff.. evil right.. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
rome and rita... both of them is such a great friends to them.. at least rome know aff is innocent.. let's see how aum realize..

oh my.. rita is pregnant.. wow.. hope they won't divorce.. but i still hope that aum will suffer before go back with aff.. evil right.. :p
its Aff that is pregnant.... not rita....

pze

sarNie Adult
shes preggo...im waitin to see what aum is going to do to get her back....he put her through too much pain....

rome shouldve knocked some more sense into him....n i wonder if hes ever gonna find out that it was amanda with kevin that one nite....

update soon...long updates even better...hehe ;) ;) ;)