Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 16​

Aum and Aff left to the parking lot...... They both were confronted by Rome and Rita...

Rome: Hey guys, what are you guys up to now? (smiling)

Rita: Rome, you are so nosy! (rolling her eyes)

Rome: Hey at least I want to know, so if they want to do something together, I won't be there to bother them..... Not like somebody here! (looking at Rita)

Rita: (was about to smack him) YOU!

Aum and Aff: STOP IT!

Aum
: Why do you guys always act like little kids towards each other? (smiling)

Rome and Rita
: Not me!

Aff
: You guys are so funny! (laughing)

Aum: Well its time for Aff and me to depart now... lets go... (smiling at Aff)

Aff: Rome, would you mind giving my friend right here a ride? (smiling)

Rita
: (whispering to Aff's ear) Aff what the hell are you doing?

Aff: Please Rome, she came with no ride.... she had to take a taxi this morning because her car broke down and is still being fix...

Rome didn't say anything except just stood there...

Aum: Dude come on! Be a man would you?

Rome: Fine I will take Rita home...

Rita
: WHAT? (her eyes widen) I don't want him to stalk me....

Aff: Why would you say that for?

Rita: Aff, you are so going to pay for this!

Aff smiled, and then Aum and her left! Rita look behind her, and Rome was gone! Rita looks around for Rome and finally spotted him getting into his BMW... Rita yelled at Rome to wait for her... as she ws running and screaming at the sametime, she slipped on a rock and fell....

Rome: (looked at Rita and ran to her) Rita are you okay?

Rita: My ankle hurts, but I'm all good, I think?

Rome: You know, since your this clumsy, you should have not ran! (looked at her ankle)

Rita
: It was your stupid fault, your the one who was going to leave me!

Rome: (looks at her) I was not, and I will never do that!

Rita
: Ah..... (feels a litle embarrased)

Rome
: Here can you walk?

Rita
: Yea, its not like I broke a leg or anything! (she got up, and then fell)

Rome: (caught her) And you say you didn't break a leg? Since you can't walk, I'm going to carry you to the car!

Rita: What? No way... I won't let!

Rome: Then what do you want me to do? Do you want me to leave you here? If you do, tell me?

Rita: Ah, I...fine do whatever you want then! (looking away from Rome)

Rome: (he finally carried her to the car) Damn girl, what the hell do you eat? you are so heavy....

Rita
: Can you just shut up and carry me... it doesn't matter what I eat.... (rolling her eyes)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 16 continues....​

The next couple of days were really busy for Aum.... There was a lot of meetings for him to go to and a lot of paper works that needed to be done..... Aff who barely sees him anymore sometimes misses him.... she doesn't know why she is feelings this way! All she knows is that the more she is with him, the more her heart is accepting him..... she doesn't want to remember the past with Kevin or the ways Aum was being mean to her... all she wants is to have all kinds of good memory in the present! And she hopes that one day, if she ever gave her heart away to him, that he doesn't hurt her back....... Tomrrow was going to be her birthday, and she is turning 24 years old.... she really hoped that Aum was here to celebrate her 24th birthday with her, but was in New York for a meeting..... But oh well she said to herself..... When she got to work the next day, her co-workers surprised her with a small birthday party.......... Half an hour pass, and Rita called Aff...

Ring-Ring-Ring

Rita
: Pick up Aff!

Aff: (looks at her phone by her desk and then smiled) Hello?

Rita
: (screaming on the phone) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!

Aff: (smiled) Ms. Rita, I can hear you loud and clear.... but thanks though!

Rita
: I called because I wanted to take you out for dinner tonight... Are you free for tonight?

Aff
: (thinks) Not tonight because I have to go home and help prepare this thing with my family.... but you can take me out for lunch! (smiling)

Rita
: Okay then, well my car is still at the shop, would you mind being at my work by noon......

Aff: Sure... your a dorK! (laughing)

Rita
: Thanks.... dude I gotta go, my stupid boss is being a dumbass today... I bet his wife dumped him... (laughing) bye!

Aff: Okay...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Restraunt

Rita
: Aff, order anything you want from this lovely Thai Restraunt... but not to expensive okay? (laughing) Just kidding!

Aff: Rita, your such a dork sometimes! (smiling)

Rita
: And that is why your my friend, and you love me! (smiled)

Aff just rolled her eyes! The waitress came and ordered their foods, and drink, and then told them that it would be right up in 20 minutes...

Rita
: Aff, since you and Aum are getting along now, do you miss him when he is away like this?

Aff
: I actually do... you know Rita, there more I spend my time with Aum, the more I'm falling for him....

Rita
: What about the past? do you think that a person like Aum would changed this easily?

Aff
: About the past? I don't want to think about it..... And I trust Aum with all my heart that he has changed.... (now changing the subject)
So what about you and Rome? huh? (smiling)

Rita
: What about me and him? There is nothing going between us....

Aff: Whatever! I heard from Aum that the day he took you home from the mall, you broke your ankle? and he carried you and everything? Am I right? (smiling)

Rita: It was his fault though, I saw him get inside his car, and then yelled at him, and then slipped on a stupid rock.....

Aff: Sure.... (laughing) Speaking of him.... Look behind you!

Rita: (turns her head) What?

Rome who was looking for Aff needed to do what Aum said to him just one hour ago... Rome remembers...

*Flash Back*

Ring-Ring-Ring

Rome: Hello?

Aum
: Dude, its me Aum.... why does it take you forever to pick up your phone?

Rome: Aum, whats up? Aren't you in New York? and its not my fault that I'm slow...

Aum
: Well I just got back..... the business was finshed early...... dude can you help me on something? Please?

Rome
: What is it?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 16 continues....​

Aum:I need you to track down Aff for me!

Rome:Why?

Aum: Well since its her birthday today, I'm going to surprise her with a little something, but I need her alone, like alone! So I need you help to bring her to Love Heaven Restaurant!

Rome: What? How am I going to do that? Especially what about if she is with her annoying friend?

Aum: Well figured it out! Please help me!

Rome: Fine I will...

Aum: Thanks.. I owe you big time... Bye!

*End Of flashback*

Rome whispers to himself, how the hell am I going to get her alone when her annoying friend is right there? Rome then walks over and sat right next to Rita...

Rome
: Hi girls...

Rita
: What the hell are you doing here? (looking at Rome)

Rome
: I'm here to see you my love... (smiling)

Rita
: (smacked Rome on the head) SHUT UP! WHO THE HELL IS YOUR LOVE? HUH?

Aff
: (laughed) Rome, what are you doing here seriously?

Rome: Ah, I came, ah..... ah....see Rita.... can I borrowed her for a moment Aff?

Aff: (nods her head) Sure?

Rome was grabbing Rita on the arms, and tugging her....

Rita: Rome, what the hell do you want with me? Stupid let me go... If you don't I'm going to screamed saying that your raping me!

Rome: Rita, can you not be this annoying please? I just need your help....

Rita
: (stopped yelling) huh? say that again?

Rome: I cannot believe I'm doing this..... I need your help?

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay girls, I'm changing the storyline a little bit.... the next chapter you girls will figured out that
Aum was either putting up an act for Aff or not???? thanks gals....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aum wants aff all by herself. I hope he's not putting on an act, especially on her birthday. Rome is so cute :D
thanks for the update

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Rome carried Rita to the car! He said she's heavy! Lmao! That's just mean to say to a girl. I guess it's alright since he's being honest. Heehee...Can't wait to see what surprised Aum has planned for Aff. Hopefully nothing bad since it's her bday. Errr, I'm like scared of what's going to happen next now....

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update im anticipating for the next...i wanna know if it was all an act....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 17​

Aff who was waiting on the table was starting to wonder where Rome and Rita went.....

Rita
: Wait, your telling me that Aum wants you to help him by bringing Aff to that restaurant because he is planning something special for her?

Rome
: Yes, and your not going to be with them....

Rita: Okay I will help! (crossing her arms)

Rome: What? you will? that easy? (smiling)

Rita: Yes, but under one condition? (smiling)

Rome: I knew that it wouldn't be that easy... gosh..... and what is that you want?

Rita: Your paying for the foods that Aff and I order...... one more thing, when we drop off Aff, I want you to take me to McDonald..... You got that?

Rome
: Are you serious?

Rita: Yep!

Rome
: Fine whatever!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome and Rita came back to the table....

Rita: Ah, Aff we gotta go!

Aff: Where? Whats going on?

Rita: Ah Rome needs our help?

Aff: On what?

Rita: (looking at Rome and then smiled) Yes, Rome on what? Tell us....

Rome
: (scared) I, ah, Rita is pregnant! (smiled)

Rita
: (yelled) WHAT? WHO IS PREGNANT?

Rome: (Pulling Rita into his arms) Yes, Rita here is 6 weeks pregnant! And she just told me a few minutes ago....She wants to go see a doctor right now! (smiling)

Rita
: What, I'm not preg-....... (Rome covers her mouth)

Rome: (whispers to her ear) Remember what the plans were? (he pretended to smile)

Aff: Rita, your pregnant? (confused)

Rita: Ah....

Aff
: Then lets go see a doctor right now then....

Rome and Rita: nodded there heads...

They all left the restraunt... They all got inside Aff's car and Rome drove..... They drove in front of Love Heaven's Restraunt!

Aff: (looks out the window) Ah, what are we doing here? I thought we were going to the hospital?

Rita: Um, Aff, I was getting hungry on the way, so I told Rome that we needed to stop by a restraunt! So you go in first, and get a table for us ok? We are going to go park the car..

Aff: Ah, huh? okay.... but...

Rita: No, but... go ahead.....

Aff got out of the car.... Rome and Rita the drove off... Aff whispers to herself, when do Rita get pregnant? and with Rome? how? when did they do it? How come I didn't know about it? she thought to for a while, and then went inside the restarunt..... Aff thought how strange this place is because there was almost no car except a few..... But she still went inside.....

n_naruk

Omg! Rome said that Rita is pregnant! That's just hilarious!! Hahahaha!! And Rita is such a kid. She wanted to go to McD! Ooooh I love McD too :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 17 continues...​

When she enters, she sees the place decorated with rose petals everywhere..... as she walking towards the center, she then sees a table for two..... As she even got closer to it, she then sees a cake that spelled her name.... It said HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFF ATICHART....It was decorated with roses around it..... Beside the cake was a bouquet..... There was a card on top of the flowers.... She took it and opened it...

Aff,
Happy Birthday My Love!
Love,
Aum
And then suddenly a hand came and cover her eyes... He then whispers to her ears, Happy Birthday.... Aff turns around, and sees Aum...

Aff: (surprised) Aum, what are you doing here?

Aum: I'm here to celebrate my wife's birthday! (smiling)

Aff: Aum, but I thought you were in New York?

Aum: I was, but it was finish early...

Aff: Okay... (smiling)

Aum: Lets not talk about this...... Aff (holding her hands) I hope that I didn't scared you or anything?

Aff: Why would you?

Aum: Well because I wanted to surprise you with this birthday gift... and I wanted it to be very special

Aff: (smiling) I was surprised, but not scared....

Aum: Okay good, then... I bet that you haven't ate yet? right?

Aff: No, because Rome--, wait speaking of him..... where is Rome and Rita?

Aum: Darling, there not coming anymore... don't worry about them... Lets go over here..... I have prepare some of your favorite dishes..... (pulling her and then smiled)

Aff: Are you serious?

Aum: Yep!

After they ate, Aum offered Aff to dance...... The song that was playing was called Breathless by Shayne Ward....

Aum: May I hve this dance Aff? (he puts out his hand for her and then smiled)

Aff
: (looks up at Aum) Yes you can! (she then puts her hand out for Aum, and then smiled)

They both headed towards the dance floor, and then they started dancing, with Aum's hands on her waist, and Aff hands on top of his shoulders...

Aum: Aff?

Aff: Yes?

Aum
: This song that we are dancing to, I dedicate it to you! This is how I feel when I'm around you! And I hope you understand that! (smiled)

Aff: (blushed)

Aum: I have more thing to tell you, if this song ever comes on again, I will never dance to this song with anyone else, unless it is with you! And I will never dance with anyone again, except for you!

Aff: Aum, I have something to also confess? I ah...... ah..... I love you... I don't know when that happene, but it did... (she then looks back down)

Aum: (smiled) You do?

Aff: Um, Yep!

Aum smiled, and then kissed her on the forehead, and then hugged her! After they both dance, Aff needed to go use the restroom... As Aff went to go used the restroom, Aum checked his phone, and saw that he had a missed called from Amanda.... He then calls her before Aff comes back....

n_naruk

Aws, Aff told Aum that she loves him. I was hoping that Aum would be the first one to say that. But, Err, Aum is up to something alright.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 17 continues...​

Ring-Ring-Ring

Amanda: Hello?

Aum: Did you call me?

Amanda: I sure did, tee ruk! (smiling)

Aum
: Um, did you want something?

Amanda: I was wondering, have you made that whore fall in love with you yet? or did you forget it?

Aum
: How can I forget it? I still remember the deal that we made....

*Flashback*

It was the day that his parents gave him the business, and the same day that they assigned Aff as his secretary..... That night he called Amanda...

Aum: Amanda, I cannot believed that my parents put that whore as my secretary... I hate her! I can't even look at her....

Amanda: Why would they do that for? And you know what, you never told me why you hate her?

Aum: I hate her because when we were in high school, she played with almost every guy's heart.... She was a user who didn't know how to keep one heart only.... instead she went for many of them and then dumped them at the end... Now I'm marry to her.... now she is going to do the same thing back..... I don't want the world to know me as Aum Atichart who was dumped by his wife because she found someone new.... I don't know what to do? any ideas?

Amanda: I got an idea? Well its kind of a deal....

Aum: I'm listening...

Amanda: Okay first of all, you have to make her fall for you, make her go over heels for you, make her give everything to you, and then at end, you dumped her before she dumps you, but in your case, you divorce her..... you can get back right at her.... and if she is stupid enough to fall for you, then its her fault.... One more thing, if she really does fall for you, you are going to owe me $3,000...... You got that?

Aum
: Good idea... Fine if I do make her fall for me, then I owe you $3,000, but if she doesn't fall for me, then you owe me $3,000? you got that? (laughing)

Amanda: Fine, you got yourself a deal then!

*End Of flashback*

Aum: Yep, the plan is going smoothly, I just have one more thing left to do and then the deal is finished! (smiled)

Amanda: You, do? and whats that?

Aum: You will see! (with the evil smile)

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks girls for reading..... here is the chapter that everyone of you girls are wonderin or
not if its an act or not.... i hope to update chapter 18 really soon... cuz i already have it
written down and everything.. just have to re edit..... hope this chapter is not to long...