Love Forever

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the heads up jen....ill be waiting to read....its rite at the spot where u got everyone jumping too see whats next

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 13​

She was crying and pleading him to let go of her, but he wouldn't.... To her, he seems some what insane or something, she notice.....

Aff
: Aum, let me go (struggling under him) you can't do this to me! (crying)

Aum: (who was on top of her) Why can't I do it? huh? (laughing)...

He then started kissing her everywhere on the neck.....

Aff: Please Aum, I think your drunk or something.... (struggling)

Aum: How am I drunk, when you and that stupid guy already did it together? (still kissing her)...

Aff: What about you? huh? didn't you do it with Amanda to? (Aum stop kissing her) Am I right? (yelling at Aum)

Aum: What are you talking about? (confused)

Aff: You know what I'm talking about? don't act stupid Aum....

Aum: You stupid whore, you don't know what your talking about..... I think you are just trying to distract me so I wouldn't do it with you... am I right? because if it is... then its working....

He ripped her straps off from her dress, and then pulled it down to the point where you can see her bear breast... Aff quickly covered her breast up with her hands...

Aum: (smiled) You no need to cover it up because you should be used to this by now right? (laughing)

He quickly removed her hands and pinned them above her head.... He started kissing her breasts, instead of moaning, she cry and couldn't stand it anymore.... she knows that no matter how hard she tells him to stop, he wouldn't...

Aff: Aum, please stop! I don't want to do this with you! I'm begging you.....

Aum: Why are you telling me to stop, when you want this? Tell me (saying this in between kisses).... Why don't you want to have sex with me?

Aff: Why do you want it to have it with me, when you already had it with Amanda? (crying)

Aum: huh? why do you keep insulting Amanda? you stupid whore...

Aff: I didn't insult her.... Aum, I came looking for you, and couldn't find you anywhere.... So I decided to go outside and look for you, but then I heard a noise behind a door next to the front door.... I opened the door and saw you and Amanda...

Aum: (smiled) And you think that Amanda and I did something? You know what you whore, if I ever do anything with Amanda, I would be sure that your the first person to know... (he let go of her, and got off of her) and don't think that this is your last time with me... (he then walked out the door)

Aff was left on the bed... she covered herself up with her hands, and started to cry... she couldn't believe what just happened....why did he do this to her? she couldn't understand him a bit.... and then he threaten her... why me? she thought... she looked on the ground and found pieces of her dress on the ground.... she told herself that she hates him, and she doesn't want to see him... but she knows that sooner or later, she will have to face him.... she got up, and went inside the bathroom to clean herself up...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Aum got downstairs, the party was already over.... He looked at his watch, and it read 10:30 p.m. He decided to go to a bar, and drink..... When he got there he ordered 2 shots of tequila, and then a beer.... He then called up Rome..

Ring-Ring-Ring

Aum: Pick up Rome! (was about to hang up, until Rome talked)

Rome: Hello Aum? Where the hell are you at?

Aum: I'm at a bar.... I think! (thats when the shots and beer starts kicking in)

Rome: Aum you sound drunk? Did you go drink?

Aum
: (smiling) Yes I did.... do you want to come and join me?

Rome
: No Aum, just stay right there, I will come and get you!

He hunged up.... Rome just doesn't understand his friend Aum sometimes... he knows that if Aum went to go drink like this... he knew something was up..... He doesn't know why his friend likes to drink to get away from his own problem? To Rome, he hates drinking.... he just doesn't like the taste of it...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff comes out of Aum's room covered in a towel... since she couldn't fix her dress back together, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her chest.... Aff wasn't looking where she was going and bumps into Rita...

Rita: Omg Aff, what is that around your chest? and why did you just come out of Aum's room? (pointed right at Aum's door) What happened to your dress?

Aff: (Lied) Rita, it was nothing.... I was walking to the bathroom to go and get something, and wasn't watching where I was going, and got my dress stuck onto this hook, and then it ripped the top half off.....

Rita: Are you ure? (looking at her closely)

Aff: It is..... (not wanted to talk about it) Um did you need something?

Rita: Well your mom, and your mother-in-law was asking for you and Aum.... They wanted you guys to go meet them, but then you guys just disappear.... so, since they couldn't find you guys, they all went home, oh yea and the party was over like an hour ago... and then they want you guys to meet them at home...

Aff: Well, Aum (remembering what happened) I don't know where he went! I'm going to go change!

She left Rita there.... Rita asked herself, what happened?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 13 continues.....​

Rome got to the bar, and went in trying to find Aum..... He thought, where can he be at? He turned around, and then spotted Aum, with two girls sitting on his laps.... He can see that Aum was enjoying himself.... He went over to Aum.... Aum who was having so much fun, didn't even see Rome come...

Rome: Aum, what the heck are you doing?

Aum: Enjoying myself, what do you think? My wife couldn't fulfill me desire... (touching the girl sitting on the right)

Rome
: You probably forced her thats why!

Aum didn't answer him, and ignore his question.... He instead went back to the two girls, and started teasing them... Rome got irriated, and tried pulling Aum off the sofa..... Aum who was drunk didn't want to get up, then those two girls didn't want to get up either.... Rome told the two girls that this guy was a married man... The two girls looked at each other, and then left...

Aum: (yelling) Why did you do that for?

Rome
: (yelled back) I'm taking you home... your wife is at home waiting for you... gosh....

Rome drove Aum home... They got the house, and Rome pulled him out... When they got inside the house, Aum's mother saw them..

Jinda: Rome, what happened? (concerned)

Rome
: He is drunked...

Jinda: My god, here put him over here on the sofa, my dear...

Rome
: I don't know why he went to the bar.... but I think he needs some rests or something...

Jinda
: Okay thanks.... Rome you can go now.... don't worry we will call you if he wakes up....

Rome: Are you sure?

Jinda: Yes.... you have been with us all day... you need some rest...

Rome: Alright! Good night then! (looking at Aum, and then shaking his head and left)

Jinda yells for a maid to come and help bring Aum upstairs... Aff comes down and hears chaos.... she walked into the living room, and sees her husband laying on the sofa....

*TBC*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I can't believe that I missed ch 12 somehow lol. So if it wasn't Aum with Amanda, then it must be Kevin. So much misunderstanding between Aum and Aff. Thanks for the update jen.

BTW, did you have fun at prom?

pze

sarNie Adult
i felt like it was so short...gosh was he jealous or did he just wanna win over aff......

keep it coming im loving it....thanks for the update....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I can't believe that I missed ch 12 somehow lol. So if it wasn't Aum with Amanda, then it must be Kevin. So much misunderstanding between Aum and Aff. Thanks for the update jen.

BTW, did you have fun at prom?
well it was Aum, but he pretended not to know anything.... i think i wrote it wrong or something.....

Prom was great... I loved it... it was held at red rock.... I had a lot of fun wit my friends... and omg i also
saw the guy i liked... he was pretty cute :wub: .... n his tuxedo..... :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well it was Aum, but he pretended not to know anything.... i think i wrote it wrong or something.....

Prom was great... I loved it... it was held at red rock.... I had a lot of fun wit my friends... and omg i also
saw the guy i liked... he was pretty cute :wub: .... n his tuxedo..... :D
Ah, so it was him :( I wished it was Kevin because he did show up there too.

That's good. I'm glad you had fun ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, I seriously thought that Aum was going to RARW Aff! Grrr, it was so close to that! Lol he saw her breats!!

PMS!!

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
For a moment i thought Aff was gonna be raped.....haha...thx for de update...hope you update soon again..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let you girls know that i will update this tomrrow :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls i just figured out that i have to re-edit some of my scenes first b4 i
update it... so i will definitely do it tomrrow..... thanks