Love Forever

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aff totally changed. i wonder how long can she hide the secret before aum knows about his two children. wonder if aum will go after her (trying to meet up with her again or reconcile their relationship).

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 34 continues...​

The next day, Aum came down to join his parents for breakfast.....

Jacob: Good morning son! (reading his newspaper)

Jinda
: (smiling) So how was the party last night?

Aum: It was ok! (not feeling like himself this morning)

Jinda: (looks at her son) Are you alright? You don't seem like your self this morning?

Aum
: (he couldn't eat his food) Mom, dad, did you guys know that Aff is back?

Jacob and Jinda: (they both looked at Aum)

Aum: She is back, but not by herself...she came back with two little kids!

Jinda: (surprise) Omg, she is?

Jacob
: And why are you telling us this?

Aum
: (getting very irraited) Its just that the kids she brought back....I...ah...I want to know who the father is! But she won't tell me anything...I don't know last night, she wasn't even herself...

Jinda
: Honey, I don't think she didn't want to tell you because thats not your business at all.....

Aum: (he didn't say anything, except just sat there and thought about Aff)

Jacob
: Yes, son I agree with your mother...Your not her husband anymore! You have to understand that! And your the one who divorce her.... Remember?

Aum
: (he couldn't think anymore, the more he is thinking the more he is getting a headache) I'm going...Bye! (he then left)

Jinda: But son, you haven't even touch your food..... bye! (she then turns to Jacob) I think there is something wrong with him!

Jacob
: (puts his newspaper down) I think its about Aff! And the......kids!

Jinda: I though so too! He acted like he really needed to know who the father of her kids were? But why? (they both looked at each other)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At work, Aum couldn't focus on anything at all....He couldn't stop thinking about what Aff had said to him last night......Just the way she said it made him rethink about the past....The way he treated her, the way he had hurt her..... Was it really that bad? What he has done to her? Is this why, she is really trying to get back at him for what he has done to her? He was getting very frusated already..... The more he is thinking the more its hurting his head... Suddenly is secretary called him, and told him that Amanda was here to see him, but instead of letting Amanda in, he told his secretary that he didn't want to see anybody right now, INCLUDING Amanda.....His secretary told Amanda, but she didn't listen and walked into his office....

Amanda: Aum, what the hell is wrong with you these pass few weeks? You haven't called me for like three weeks now! (yelling)

Secretary
: Boss, I'm sorry, she didn't listen and.....ah....(Aum than interuppted)

Aum: Its ok.....Can you please excuse us? (looking at her)

Secretary: Yes sir! (she than walked out)

Amanda: (stood there) Are you gonna answer my question or not? (yelling at him)

Aum: Calm down! I don't want anymore noise... I'm sick and tired of it already.... Um.. Did you need something? (looking at Amanda)

Amanda: (changes attitude and went up to Aum and tries to sweeten up) Honey, why have you been ignoring me for weeks now?

Aum: (tired of talking) I just have been very busy!

Amanda: I doubt it! You found someone else? huh? (yelling again)

Aum: (getting mad) If this is all your gonna do, than please get out of my office right now!

Amanda: Fine! I won't do this again, but I came here because its almost lunch time, and I was wondering if you want to go out for lunch?

Aum: (getting very annoy) I can't because I have a meeting just during that time!

Amanda
: Please, can you cancel it?

Aum: I can't go!

Amanda: Please (holding onto his arms)

Aum: (raising his voice) Amanda, I already told you and if you don't except that, then can you leave my office right now!

Amanda: (getting irratied) You are the worst boyfriend ever!

Aum: Then get out of my office! I don't have time to deal with this! (he pulled her hands away)

Amanda: (she screamed)

Aum: (he then left the room to go to the meeting early)

Amanda
: Your stupid! I hate you! (yelling)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*i just have a lil left to type* sorry for mistakes

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 34 continues....​

The meeting was done early for Aum.... He went into his office, and takes a look at his cell phone...He saw that their was a text from Rome.... It said: "Aum meet us at our house because we have something to talk about, and it is very important, so be there." He wonder what it was, but than text Rome what time he wanted him to be there....Rome texted him back anytime he was done with work!

Around 4:00 p.m. Aum left work and went straight to Rome's house...He knocked on the front door, and Rome came and opened it....Rome smiled and let him in....

Aum: Dude, what was so important that we needed to talk about?

Rome
: (laughed) You'll see....

They both walked into the living room, and Aum sees Aff sitting on the couch, and Rita across from her.....

Aff: (looks at Rita and than to Aum)

Aum: (looks at Aff)

Rita
: (got up from the couch and pretended to smile) Gosh your so slow! (laughing)

Aff: (ignored him) Rita, why, I mean what is all of this? What did you guys need to talk about?

Rita: We....(looking at Rome) um....Rome will explain it! (pushing Rome)

Rome
: (pretended to smile) We...ah... we... (looking at Rita) why did we call them here again, Rita? (pretended to smile)

Rita: Um....(pretended to smile, and than looks at Aff and Aum)

Aff
: (got up from the couch) Tell me! Why did you call me here for?

Aum
: Dude, what are you guys hiding?

Rome and Rita
: We...(looking at each other and smiled, but hopes that Aum and Aff doesn't kill them for doing this)

*TBC*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry for any mistakes*

*ponglover, i will post up the pics for the kids tommrrow*

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!
What is Rita and Rome going to say?

They already decide to tell Aum about the Kids in front of Aff ?????
Really want to know that so bad!
Please update soon.
Thank yuou !!!

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wonder what is rteam going to tell them. i hope they spill out everything that way ateam could be on good terms again or if not ateam then aum and his kids can at least unite for a while because they are curious as to who is their father. come on aff can't be that mean when aum is there and her children wonders about their father. anyways, whatever is the reason for rteam to call ateam, i can't wait for more updates. wonder what will happen.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

So for Aum and Aff's kids, I decided to use the two little kids from Satroo Koo Kwan...Idk their real name, but all I know is that their name in my story is Nong Virote and Nong Jaidee....There cute as bro and sis

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picture. they're cute in their lakorn and as brother and sister. what about rteam's baby? just wondering.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
jen_x, thanks for the picture of the little kids. they are all cute and adorable. can't wait for more updates.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 32 & 33
Awwww Aum and the kids finally meet. I can see how protective Aff is, but I do think that her kids should have the right to know who their father is, they are innocent in this whole thing.
Chapter 34
GOOD I’m happy that Aff is treating Aum like this, especially how much pain and suffering he caused Aff. But heehee I wonder what Rome and Rita have in store.

ps--the kids are super cute :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 35​

Rome and Rita stood there looking at each other, scared to death to say what they have to say to Aum and Aff because they sure know that Aff would kill them.......

Rita
: Well, I guess lets get to the point than.... (looking at Rome) Um... Rome and I have planned a uh....uh... a family vacation to Hua Hin....

Rome
: (pretended to smile) Yea, and we wanted both of you guys and the kids to come with us too! So please Aff, don't kill me.... It was Rita's fault....

Rita: (looks at Rome) Idiot!

Aum and Aff
: This was the important message? (saying it at the same time)

Rome and Rita: I guess! (looking at each other)

Aff: Fine then I will go! (crossing her arms)

Rome and Rita: No way? (looking at each other)

Aum: (stood there)

Aff: I will go, but under one condition!

Rita: (looks at Rome) Oh no, this doesn't sound so good!

Aff: I'll go, if he doesn't go! (pointing at Aum)

Aum: What? You can't do that!

Aff: Yea, I can....

Rita: Ah, maybe you guys should talk about this first...... um.... Rome and I would be going to the store to go get some grocery....Right Rome? (looking at Rome)

Rome: Huh? We have so much food! Why buy more? (scratching his head)

Rita: (pinching Rome) I said we need more! Am I right honey? (pretended to smile)

Rome: I don't get it! (looking at Rita)

Rita: Omg, I cannot believe I married you! Lets just go! (turning back to Aum and Aff) Hey we will be back! Just get this straight before we are back! And I expect an answer!

Aum and Aff
: (Aff gave Aum a dirty look)

Rome and Rita
: Bye! (they both left)

Aum
: Ok, (looking at Aff) what is wrong with me going?

Aff
: I say your not going because you will ruin everything!

Aum: How am I gonna ruin everything? huh?

Aff: I don't know either! I think you should be telling me that!

Aum: Are you scared that I will be getting close to your kids?

Aff: Not just that, but also for being a bad role model.... All you know how to do is sleep around with girls! You can't do shit at all.....Am I right?

Aum: (getting irraited) And your one of them that I slept with! Am I correct?

Aff
: (she slapped him on the face) Don't ever say that again!

Aum: Why can't I? You were my wife once? Am I right?

Aff: Only once, and that was it.... No more....

Aum: Why, what if I made you mine again? (grabbing her arm)

Aff: Aum, let me go! I will never let you fucken touch me again in this life time! If your hoping to do it again, go downtown and picked those whore up.... or you can just go pick up....(thinking) whats her name..... Oh wait I got it..... Go pick up that whore Amanda..... (smiling)

Aum: (grabbed both of her arms) I will, but maybe I should try it with you first because man, its been five years that I haven't touch you! (trying to force kiss on her)

Aff
: (she was backing up to the coffee table, and she reached behind her, and grabbed a glass cup and hitted his head)

Aum: Ow.....Aff.... what the hell? (puts his hand on his head, and saw some blood)

Aff: This is what you get for doing this to me! (trying to catch her breath)

Suddenly Rome and Rita came back from the store.... When they enter the house, they saw Aum's head was bleeding, and Aff holding the glass bottle...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

*there is more coming, still typing..... sorry for mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 35 continues....​

Rita: What happened?

Five minutes later.... Everyone was in the living room sitting....

Rome: Aff, why did you have to do this? (helping Aum clean his bloody head)

Aff
: (didn't care what happened to Aum) Like I said before, if he goes, than I'm not going! These are my final words!

Rita: (sat there on the couch)

Rome
: Aff, its a family vacation, and anyone can go! You know that right?

Aff: Yes, I know, but he is not part of the family.....

Rita: Aff? (looking at her)

Aff: To let you guys know, if he is going, than I'm not going! (she picked up her purse and left)

Rita: (she looks at Rome) Something has really gotten into her! (they both looked at Aum)

Rome: Thats what I said! (looks at Aum) Aum, this what you get for hurting her in the past! Now is hunting you! You know what this is call? Karma.....Look what she has turn into....

Aum
: Rome, shut up! (rubbing his head)

Rome: No, I mean it! You think this face is lying?

Rita: Ok you two! Stop it please! Okay, Rome your not a kid anymore! Remember at the store, you wanted to ride the pony, and remember what I told you huh? (looking at Rome)

Rome: What? Why is it always me? What about him? (pointing at Aum)

Rita: He was not the one who wanted to ride a pony! Your a loser! (smiling) Ok, Aum this is what we are gonna do, since Aff won't let you go, you can just meet us there!

Aum: Are you guys sure? I don't know! (not sure)

Rome: Are you kidding me? Are you scare? (laughing)

Aum: Rome, I am not and just shut up! I just don't want.... to....ah......ah....

Rome: What? (laughing)

Aum: You know what, forget it! I'll just meet you guys there! I got go either way! Bye guys! (he than left)

Rita: Look you made him mad! (looks at Rome)

Rome: Honey, (hugging Rita) I made no one mad! Its his problem....He couldn't answer my question!

Rita: (hitting Rome) But you asked no question! (smiling)

Rome: Well whatever! I think that we should make this family vacation a memory that would last forever for us and change Aum and Aff's life! (smiling)

Rita: (smiled) What are you up to?

Rome: (he just smiled)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry for mistakes*

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wonder what is rome up to. i hope he can definitely change the way aff and aum acts toward each other. maybe it's time for aff to soften up after all, it's aum and her kids (they're father and children), nothing wrong with that. anyways, thanks for the update.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 35 continues...​

Aff got home and was greeted by the servant...

Servant: Miss Aff, there are guests here to see you!

Aff
: (looks at the servant) Whose here?

When she got inside, and went to the living room, she sees Mr. and Mrs. Atichart......

Carla: (got up from the couch) Honey, they came to see you! (smiling)

Aff: (didn't say anything)

Jinda: Hi there sweetie! (smiling)

Aff: (went up to them and payed her respect) Its very nice to see you guys again! (smiling) How are you guys?

Jinda
: And its nice to see you too my dear! We are doing good!

Aff: Um... mom, dad... can I still call you guys that?

Jinda and Jacob: Yea, sure!

Aff: Um, well I'm very sorry for never telling you guys about your son and I..... and how I left without telling you guys anything.....I never meant too...Its just that, everything got so out of hand.....

Jacob: Aff, you don't have to be sorry, we are the one who is sorry...

Aff: No need to say sorry! It wasn't anyones fault....

Jinda
: But it was our son who made you heartbroken!

Aff: It doesn't matter! (changing the subject) Um...um... (looking at her parents) Where are the kids?

Carla
: (was about to answer, but the kids came running in)

Nong Virote: Mommy, your home! (smiling)

Nong Dee
: (went up to Aff and hugged her) Mommy, we missed you!

Aff: Mommy missed yoiu guys too! (smiling and hugging them)

Jinda and Jacob
: (looks at each other because they notice that the kids looks almost like Aum, especially the little boy)

Aff: (introduces her kids to Jinda and Jacob) These are my kids, Nong Virote and Nong Jaidee...(looks at her kids) These are mommy's favorite people! (smiling) This is grandma and grandpa..

Jinda: (shocked) Their twins!

Jacob: You guys are so cute! (smiling)

Nong Virote and Dee: (they went up to Jinda and Jacob and hugged them)

Jinda
: Dear, can I ask you something?

Aff: Sure you can!

Jinda: (holding onto Nong Dee on her lap) Um...whose the father of your kids?

Aff: (looks at Jinda and couldn't answer the question)

Suddenly Nong Virote answers....

Nong Virote: Grandma, mommy said, daddy died before we were born!

Jinda: Oh, and what was daddy's name?

Nong Dee: We don't know either! (nodding her head)

Aff
: Um... I don't think we should about this anymore! (she than excuse herself and went upstairs)

Jinda
: (couldn't understand Aff)

Jacob: Um... its kinda of time for is to go now... we have a party to go to...But thanks for inviting us and letting us see Aff again! (smiling)

Chai: (smiled) No problem, anytime! Rememeber we are still a family!

Then Jinda and Jacob left.....

Nong Dee: Grandma Carla, why is mommy like that?

Carla: (couldn't say anything except just looked at her)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any mistakes

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 35 continues....​

Aum got home and realized that his parent's car was outside, and than next to their car was another car park there....He went inside the house...

Aum: (inside the living room) Mom, dad, I thought you guys left for the party?

Jinda
: Omg, what happen to you?

Aum: Oh its nothing... but why haven't you guys left yet?

Jinda: (looking at Aum) We were about to leave, but then this thing was in our way! (looking at Amanda) so we couldn't leave!

Jacob
: (whispering to Jinda) Honey...

Jinda
: Don't honey me, if no one is going to smack the fly that keeps flying into my house, then I am more welcome to do it myself, so it will never come again! (staring at Amanda)

Amanda: (irraited) Aum, look what your mom just said to me! (holding onto his arms)

Jinda
: Did I mention a name? (got up and stepped closer to Amanda)

Jacob: (smiled) Honey, lets go! Let the fly talked to Aum.. wait I mean let them talk! Come on we are gonna be late! (pulling onto his wife)

Jinda: Jacob let go! (he lets go) Fine all go, but before I be back home the fly better be gone or I'm gonna have to smack it! And this is not a warning! (she then left with Jacob)

Amanda: (screams) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! (stomping her feet) Why the hell did she fucken insult me for?

Aum: (went to sit on the couch) Maybe because you look like one! (laughed)

Amanda: (yells) AUM!

Aum: Why did you come here for?

Amanda
: (she went to go sit next to him) I came here because I wanted to invite you to go on a vacation with me! (smiling)

Aum: I can't go!

Amanda: What why?

Aum: Because I have plans to go with Rome and Rita already! (he didn't to metion Aff to her)

Amanda
: Oh than perfect! We can go!

Aum: Whose we? They never invited you!

Amanda: But your my husband so that means they invited me too!

Aum: Amanda, stop it! We are not husband and wife... We were never marry!

Amanda
: How can you say that? (screaming at him)

Aum: Stop screaming! Just get out of my house!

Amanda: No, not unless I can go first!

Aum: No, not unless you want to see Aff again!

Amanda: (stopped screaming) Wait say that again?

Aum: Unless you want to see Aff again!

Amanda: That bitch is back!

Aum: Amanda, watch your mouth!

Amanda: Why huh? Your defending her?

Aum: I'm not defending anyone!

Amanda: Is this why you have been ignoring me for the pass few weeks? huh? Its her! Thats why?

Aum
: Amanda, you know what I don't want to argue with you anymore.... I'm tired and all I want to do right now is rest! (Aum called his servant to walk Amanda out)

Amanda: Wait Aum! (Aum walked up the stairs) That bitch is fucken back thats why Aum has been acting so different! She wants to compete with me again? huh? Well watch whose gonna win this round!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

-Sorry for any mistakes

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
teaches Aum to be mean to Aff in the past, but awww he got hit on the head with a glass bottle :(
i wonder what Amanda's going to do....GRRR i can't believe Aum still haven't dumped her fully yet.
but LOL, Rome is so hilarious. ahahahhaa wanted to ride the pony

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i also really want to know who will win aum's heart this round. seems like aum is starting to fall for aff already therefore amanda will stand no chance in winning aff this round. can't wait for more updates.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up with all the updates!
Aff is really holding in strong from Aum.
I guess he deserve it after all that he's done to Aff.
Rome's too funny.
Can't wait for the family trip.
Hopefully Aum can calm Aff down more.
He is so falling for her all over again.
Amanda just needs to leave for good.
But apparently, she's up to know good now since she knows that Aff is back.