Love Forever

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update. i wonder when aum will know about his kids since almost everyone will know except for aum's family. rome and rita are quick at making babies because they caught up with aff already. waiting for more updates.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Update soon please!!!!

Rita talked about Aum's name !!! Ha ha. Also wonder what was the kids' reaction.
Maybe they were too young to know.
Hope next chapter will be more Aum's story, better is Aum broke up with Amanda.

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Almost everyone knows about Aff and the twins. Soon will be Aum's turn ^_^ I want Aum to be over with Amanda too!!

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Keep waiting for update.
Hope we can see new chapter soon.

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 32​

As Aff and her kids got inside of Rita's house, they were greeted by Rita's kids....

Nong Klahan: Mommy, who are they? (looking at Nong Virote and Jaidee)

Rita: (smiled) Okay, well these are my niece and nephew...

Aff: (shocked) Omg, Rita, they are so big now! (not as fat or anything) Where is your girl?

Suddenly Nong Lawan came running to Rita....

Rita: There she is...(laughing)

Aff: (smiling)

Rita: Nong Klahan and Nong Lawan, this is your auntie Aff and her two kids.... these are your cousins.... but not real cousins though.... They just got back from England......

Aff: (smiled) Nice to meet you guys! And (turning to her kids) Nong Virote and Nong Jaidee, this is also auntie Rita and her kids!

Both of their kids looked at each other....

Nong Virote: (goes up to Nong Klahan) Nice to meet you! (and they both shook hands)

Nong Klahan: (smiled) Nice to meet you too! And whose your sister? (looking at Jaidee)

Nong Virote
: (pulling Jaidee, so she can be next to him) Oh, this is my sister Jaidee...

Nong Klahan: Nice to meet you beautiful! (smiling)

Nong Dee: (bkushed, and than smiled)

Nong Virote
: What about you? Who is that lovely girl behind you?

Nong Klahan: (pulling his sister) This is my younger sister Nong Lawan....

Nong Virote: What a lovely name! (smiling)

Nong Lawan
: Thanks! (smiling)

Then all of the kids went to go play in the game room! Both Rita and Aff went to the living room....

Rita: Wow, seems like they got along nicely! And very fast! (smiling)

Aff: I see that.... So where is Rome?

Rita: Oh he is at work! He doesn't come home until 5 p.m..

Aff: Oh cool!

Rita: Aff, is this what you were hiding from everybody?

Aff: What thing?

Rita: Your kids! Is this why you moved to England?

Aff: (she didn't answer)

Rita: (she knew that it was it) Aff, why didn't you tell Aum? I think that he deserve to know that he has kids?

Aff: (looks at Rita) Don't say his name so loud.....I don't want my kids to hear his name!

Rita: Aff, why?

Aff: Rita, please don't be like my mom? I really don't want to hear this again!

Rita: Aff, I cannot believe that you didn't tell anyone about this? You know that your kids don't have a father right?

Aff: (looks away) Yea I know..... But I will be half father and half mother to them....

Rita: I can't believe I'm hearing this from your mouth! If your not telling Aum, than I will tell him myself than....

Aff: (looks back at Rita) What? Please, I begging you... don't tell Aum about this! I will find time to do it myself! Please don't..... (tears were in her eyes)

Rita: (looks at Aff) Aff? (hugs her) Don't, if you cry, than I'm gonna cry!

Aff: Than please, Rita, don't tell Aum... Aum doesn't need to know it right now!

Rita: (couldn't say anything)

Aff's kids were behind the wall, and saw their mother crying..... And they heard the name Aum a few times already...... and they also notices that whenever somebody brings up that name, they wonder why their mother always cry??? As, they were still thinking, they saw their mother and auntie coming their way, and ran back to the game room....

Nong Klahan: Hey, where did you guys go?

Nong Virote: Oh I needed to go show Nong Dee where the bathroom was... thats all.....

Nong Klahan
: Oh, okay!

Nong Virote
: Um, Klahan, can we ask you guys a question?

Nong Klahan and Lawan
: (smiled) Sure?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Still typing the other half..... sorry for any mistakes*

*And no Aum yet, i thought aum was gonna be n here, i guess not... sorry... nxt chapter... he will definaitly be n there!*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 32 continues....​

Nong Virote:Um, do you guys know anybody whose name is Aum?

Nong Klahan:(was about to talk, but than got interrupted by his sister)

Nong Lawan: (smiling) Aum? He is our uncle! He is the best uncle ever in history!

Nong Virote and Dee: Uncle? (looking at each other)

Nong Klahan: Yea, he is our uncle! He comes to our house sometimes and he always brings us presents!

Nong Dee: Oh!

Nong Klahan: Is there something wrong?

Nong Virote: Oh no, we were just wondering thats all!

Nong Dee
: We were?

Nong Virote: Yea we were! (looking at Dee)

Nong Klahan: Alright!

Then they all went back to playing games.... At 6, they all sat down for dinner! Rome was home in time when Rita finished cooking! At first, Rome was shocked about Aff's kids, but Rome new that he was right about everything from the beginning and why she moved away!

Rome: Aff, how are your kids and you doing?

Aff: I'm doing good, and happily marry to the one I love! (looking at Rita, and than smiled)

Rita
: Your retarted! (rolling her eyes)

Rome: I'm just saying the truth!

Rita: Whatever!

Nong Klahan and Lawan: Ewwwww!

Rome
: Hey whats so ewww? (smiling)

Rita and Aff: (laughed)

Rita: Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell you, this Saturday, we are going to be celebrating both of my kids birthday at 3:00 p.m. so be there? Bring the kids! Ok?

Nong Virote and Dee: Yay, party time!

Aff
: Alright!

After dinner, Aff helped Rita cleaned up and then they went home.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally Saturday....It was one hour before the party even started....Aff was getting her kids ready and herself..... she was getting nervous by each minute that passes because what about if Aum was there? What would she do? What would he do if he saw sees her kids? She doesn't know what to do, because right now there are so much things running in her mind..... When she got downstairs, her kids came running up to her!

Nong Dee: Are you ready mommy?

Aff: Yes, I am.. (smiling)

Nong Virote: You look very pretty mommy! (smiled)

Aff
: Thanks! Here we should get going or we will be late! (smiled)

Nong Virote and Dee
: Ok!

They were in the taxi, and the driver turned on the radio, and the song Breathless by Shayne Ward came on..... This was Aff's favorite song, the song that Aum dedicated to her on her birthday.... Ever since her kids were born, she has been playing this song for them for so long that the actually rememeber the lyrics to it.... But her kids always wonder why their mom always likes to listen to this song, so they asked her....

Nong Virote: Mommy, can we ask you something?

Aff: (smiled) Yes, sure you can!

Nong Dee: Um, why do you like to listen to this song so much?

Nong Virote: Yea, mom, why? I remember you used to play this song a lot when we were little.....

Aff: (remembers what Aum had told her) Kids, let me tell you guys something about this song..... This song meant a lot between your father and I.... Your father dedicated this song to me and our love....To tell you guys, always remember this song in your heart, and one day you will meet your father.....

Nong Virote: Wow, mommy, you never told us this before? (shocked) And you never told us how daddy looked like either?

Nong Dee: Yea, mommy, you should tell us about daddy and how he acted and everything? Please tell us! (begging)

Aff: (just stared at them) You guys really want to know?

Nong Virote and Dee: Yep, we do! Please mommy?

Aff: Ah.....(still thinking)

Nong Virote and Dee: Please?

Aff: Okay...alright! (smiling)

Nong Virote and Dee: Yay! (looking at each other)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

-Next chapt will hav AUm......*

-Sorry for mistakes....and sorry for not updating it last night.. something came up! :)

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 32 continues....​

Nong Virote:Um, do you guys know anybody whose name is Aum?

Nong Klahan:(was about to talk, but than got interrupted by his sister)

Nong Lawan: (smiling) Aum? He is our uncle! He is the best uncle ever in history!

Nong Virote and Dee: Uncle? (looking at each other)

Nong Klahan: Yea, he is our uncle! He comes to our house sometimes and he always brings us presents!

Nong Dee: Oh!

Nong Klahan: Is there something wrong?

Nong Virote: Oh no, we were just wondering thats all!

Nong Dee
: We were?

Nong Virote: Yea we were! (looking at Dee)

Nong Klahan: Alright!

Then they all went back to playing games.... At 6, they all sat down for dinner! Rome was home in time when Rita finished cooking! At first, Rome was shocked about Aff's kids, but Rome new that he was right about everything from the beginning and why she moved away!

Rome: Aff, how are your kids and you doing?

Aff: I'm doing good, and happily marry to the one I love! (looking at Rita, and than smiled)

Rita
: Your retarted! (rolling her eyes)

Rome: I'm just saying the truth!

Rita: Whatever!

Nong Klahan and Lawan: Ewwwww!

Rome
: Hey whats so ewww? (smiling)

Rita and Aff: (laughed)

Rita: Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell you, this Saturday, we are going to be celebrating both of my kids birthday at 3:00 p.m. so be there? Bring the kids! Ok?

Nong Virote and Dee: Yay, party time!

Aff
: Alright!

After dinner, Aff helped Rita cleaned up and then they went home.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally Saturday....It was one hour before the party even started....Aff was getting her kids ready and herself..... she was getting nervous by each minute that passes because what about if Aum was there? What would she do? What would he do if he saw sees her kids? She doesn't know what to do, because right now there are so much things running in her mind..... When she got downstairs, her kids came running up to her!

Nong Dee: Are you ready mommy?

Aff: Yes, I am.. (smiling)

Nong Virote: You look very pretty mommy! (smiled)

Aff
: Thanks! Here we should get going or we will be late! (smiled)

Nong Virote and Dee
: Ok!

They were in the taxi, and the driver turned on the radio, and the song Breathless by Shayne Ward came on..... This was Aff's favorite song, the song that Aum dedicated to her on her birthday.... Ever since her kids were born, she has been playing this song for them for so long that the actually rememeber the lyrics to it.... But her kids always wonder why their mom always likes to listen to this song, so they asked her....

Nong Virote: Mommy, can we ask you something?

Aff: (smiled) Yes, sure you can!

Nong Dee: Um, why do you like to listen to this song so much?

Nong Virote: Yea, mom, why? I remember you used to play this song a lot when we were little.....

Aff: (remembers what Aum had told her) Kids, let me tell you guys something about this song..... This song meant a lot between your father and I.... Your father dedicated this song to me and our love....To tell you guys, always remember this song in your heart, and one day you will meet your father.....

Nong Virote: Wow, mommy, you never told us this before? (shocked) And you never told us how daddy looked like either?

Nong Dee: Yea, mommy, you should tell us about daddy and how he acted and everything? Please tell us! (begging)

Aff: (just stared at them) You guys really want to know?

Nong Virote and Dee: Yep, we do! Please mommy?

Aff: Ah.....(still thinking)

Nong Virote and Dee: Please?

Aff: Okay...alright! (smiling)

Nong Virote and Dee: Yay! (looking at each other)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

-Next chapt will hav AUm......*

-Sorry for mistakes....and sorry for not updating it last night.. something came up! :)
Ohh, I can't wait for moree!:)
Please update soon.

n_naruk

Aws, Aff and Rita's kids met :)
Aff and Aum are so going to meet each other at Rita's kids bday party.
Can't wait to see Aum's reaction when he sees Aff with two kids!
Thanks for the update!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
great update. can't wait until aum sees the kids. her kids are pretty smart to be asking questions making aff closer to telling them about their father. hopefully the kids will bring back ateam. i am sure they will but still have to mention it.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 33​

Within 45 minutes, Aff told almost everything to her kids....

Nong Virote: So daddy was a very nice man Dee? (talking to his sister)

Nong Dee: I know huh.......Man I wish I met daddy before he died..... (smiling)

Aff: (looking at her kids

Nong Virote: I know..... (thinking)

Aff
: (whisper to herself) You guys just don't know the rest of the story!

Nong Virote and Dee than looked at Aff.....And than Aff pretended to smile........ They finally got to Rita's house, and was greeted by Rita's mother, and they all went to the backyard.....

Rita: Hey girl, you guys are finally here! (smiling)

Aff: Yea, the kids couldn't wait....(Then she handed the gifts to Rita's kids and told them happy birthday)

Then suddenly out of no where, Nong Klahan and Nong Lawan was screaming at something very loud.....

Nong Lawan: (yelling) Uncle your here! (smiling)

Both Nong Lawan and Nong Klahan ran up to their uncle and hugged him.....

?: Why wouldn't I be here? (hugging them)

Suddenly Aff stopped smiling, and heard a very fimilar voice....

Nong Klahan: We don't know! (smiling)

?: Happy Birthday! (handing them gifts)

Nong Klahan and Lawan: Thank you!

Aff just stood there with her kids, not saying anything.....

Nong Klahan: (pulling his uncle's hands and walking him towards Aff and the other) I want to show you somebody! Come on!

?: Calm down there! (laughing)

Nong Klahan: Look who is here? Auntie Aff and cousins...... (looks at Aff) Auntie this is out Uncle Aum! (smiling)

Aum finally came face to face with Aff, after so many years now.... He was speechless when he saw her.....She was so different than before.... Everything about her was pretty....

*This is how Aff looks like, when he saw her again*

*This is how Aum looks like, when she saw him again*

Aff stared at him, and there was a moment of slience between both of them......

Rome: (he saw the slience and broke the slience) Oh yea I forgot to tell you Aum, Aff is back! (pretended to smile and then looks at Rita)

Then Aff's son Nong Virote was tugging her hand....

Nong Virote: Mommy, are you okay? (looking at Aff)

Aff: (she finally snapped out from what she was thinking) Huh? (looking at her son) Yes, I'm okay.....Why?

Nong Dee: (comes up to her mom) We don't know either... You look like you were in another world or something!

Aff: Oh no! (pretended to smile and then glance at Aum)

Nong Virote
: Mommy who is he? (looking at Aum)

Aff
: Ah....ah.... he is one of Uncle Rome's friend! (looking at Aum) Mommy, don't know him! (pretended to smile)

Rita: (looks at Aff and than Aum) Um..... Aum these are Aff's kids...Nong Virote and Nong Jaidee.....

Aum: (looking at Aff) There your kids? (shocked)

Aff: (looking away, and then looked back at him) Yes, and is there a problem with that?

Aum: (looking at the kids) No....I was just....ah....ah..... nothing.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*still typing, sorry of any mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 33 continues...​

As the party progress, Aff can tell that Aum has been watching her non-stop because whenever she glance at him, she catches him..... She also been noticing that Aum has been trying to get close to her kids, well their kids, and she can't let that happen.....Aff was sitting down on the chair when she was observing these things.... She than decided to go grab some cakes for her kids and maybe they can come and eat and stay away from Aum.... As she walked to where the cakes were, Aum than took that chance to approached her!

Aum: (comes up to Aff and tries to start a conversation with her) Uh....so how are you?

Aff: (didn't look up from what she was doing) I'm okay!

Aum: Um.... so where is your husband at?

Aff: (stopped from what she was doing and looked at him) Why?

Aum: Well, I was just wondering because you have to little kids now! So, tell me who is the father?

Aff: (irraited) I think that its not your business! (tries to walk away)

Aum: (grabbed her arm) Are you okay? (looking at Aff)

Aff: How can I be okay? You still have the guts to ask me that? Can you just let me go this instant! (she then moved her arm away from his hand and left)

Aum: (whispered to himself) Wow, you've changed so much! Your not even the same person I know anymore! (he than walks back to sit)

From a far, Rome and Rita saw everything, but they couldn't hear what they were saying...

Rita: Honey, did you saw what I saw?

Rome: Yea, I wonder why Aum went up to her?

Rita
: Idk either....

Rome: Well she looked pissed a little bit....

Rita: Idk.... (they both looked at each other)

It was 6:00 p.m. when they all sat down for dinner...... Aff and her kids sat on the right side of the table, in the middle was Rita and Rome, and on the left side it was Aum and Rita's kids.....Aum ended up facing Aff across from the table..... Suddenly Aff's kids starting a converstation with Aum....

Nong Virote: (looking at Aum) Uncle Aum? Wait, can we call you that?

Aum: (smiled) Yes, you can.. anything you guys want....(then looks at Aff, but than she looked away)

Nong Dee: Okay, Uncle Aum! (smiling) Are you marry? I was just wondering....

Aff: (looks at her daughter) Nong Jaidee!

Aum: I used to be marry, but than things didn't work out so we went our own way! (he then looks at Aff)

Aff: (looks away and then whisper to herself) Thats not even the story!

Nong Virote
: Did you guys have any little kids? or baby?

Aum
: Hahaha, no, and if she did I would know already!

Rita: (whispering to Rome) What the is he talking about?

Rome: (whispered back) How would I know?

Aum: Since you guys already ask many question about your life, I think its my turn to ask you guys something? (smiling) Um....what should I ask? (thinking) I got it! Where is your father at?

Nong Virote and Dee
: (Was about to answer, but than their mother came right in to answer)

Aff: Hey, haven't you already ask that question? I told you that this is not your business! I don't think you need to know anything!

Aum:
Gosh calm down! I was just asking!

Aff: (raising her voice) How can I be calm? You tell me? (lowering her voice now) Aum, I don't think that its right to ask my kids these things!

Rita: (got up from her chair) Um... I think we should start eating before the foods get cold! (pretended to smile, then hit Rome to help)

Rome: Yea, we should start eating! (pretended to smile)

After they ate, Aff helped Rita cleaned up...Rome and Aum was in the living room talking and watching tv, and the kids were in the game room..... As Rita and Aff was washing dishes and drying them, Rita started a converstation with Aff.....

Rita: Aff, why were you so protective today? (as she was washing the dishes)

Aff: (looks at Rita) How? He was asking my kids things that he doesn't need to know! (then went back to drying the dishes)

Rita: Damn girl, calm down! Don't you ever think that one day he will find out that these are his kids? I think he was kind of supicous today???

Aff: (looks at Rita) I will make sure then that he doesn't find out anything!

Rita: Are you sure about that? What about if you fall for him again? What are you gonna do? huh?

Aff: Rita, one time is already enough, so lets not go there! (changing the subject) Rita, (smiling) why are you so slow at washing dishes?

Rita
: What? Hey I'm trying to get all the nasty, dirty things out ok!

Aff: Well hurry up! (laughing)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*there is more coming, still typing...sorry for mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 33 continues.....​

Rome and Aum was in the living room, and was watching football...Suddenly Rome started a conversation with Aum....

Rome:(looks at Aum) So, I saw your reaction when you saw that Aff was back!

Aum: (staring at the TV) What are you talking about?

Rome
: Don't act like you don't know...You should have seen your face..... (laughing)

Aum: Whats that suppose to mean?

Rome
: So what do you think of her now? Do you still hate her?

Aum: Rome, what kind of questions are those?

Rome
: (smiling) So does that mean your feelings has changed for her? Am I right?

Aum: (before he can answer, the kids came running into the living room)

Nong Klahan
: Daddy, daddy, can Nong Virote and Dee sleep over? Please?

Rome: (smiled) You guys might want to ask mommy and auntie Aff!

Suddenly, Rita and Aff came into the living room....

Rita: Whats with all the noise? (looking at her kids)

Nong Lawan: Mommy, can Nong Virote and Dee sleep over tonight? Please....

Rita: Idk, ask auntie Aff? (looking at Aff)

Nong Lawan
: (looks at Aff) Please Auntie!

Aff: (looks at the puppy face) Alright they can.... (smiling)

Aum: (stared at Aff, and the way she treated her kids, and was observing them)

The kids were in bed before 10:15 p.m. and tucked in....When everything was done, the adults were the only ones left....

Rita: So, Aff how did you get here?

Aff: We took a taxi!

Rita: Than how are you gonna get home?

Aff: A taxi!

Rome: Its this late, and your thinking of taking a taxi home?

Aff: Yea, why not?

Rita: Why not? Aff, its dangerous out there! Here Aum will take you home? Right Aum? (looking at him)

Aum: (looks at Aff) I wil...no problem... we got things to talk about either way!

Aff: (yelled) NO! I mean I can go by myself....

Rita
: Aff, just go with him!

Aff: I am not gonna go with him....And I think all of you guys know why....

Rome: Come on, don't be like that! We just worry about you!

Aff: I know that guys are worried about me, but I am not gonna be in anybody's way to take me home! (giving Aum this dirty look)

Rita: Aff, I begging you, please listen to us! If your not going with him, then I'm going to be mad at you! (she then turned her back on Aff)

Aff: Rita, why are you making this so hard?

Rita: (turns her head back to Aff) Its you who is making this hard! (she then turned her back again)

Aff: (getting irraited a little bit) Fine I'll go with him, but yoour gonna pay Rita!

Rita: (smiled and then turned around) Aff, see that wasn't so hard!

Aum: Um, so are you ready to go?

Aff: (looked at Aum, and then walked off)

Aum than said goodbye to Rome and Rita and followed Aff....

Rita: Rome, you think they gonna get along after five years has pass?

Rome: I don't know, but lets hope they make it home okay? (They both looked at each other worried)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

*Sorry for mistakes*

n_naruk

Thanks for the update!
Wow, Aff look stunning in the pic and Aum looks messy. Lol.
They finally met up again!
And Aff is being such a strong girl, not giving in to Aum so easily.
I bet she still has feelings for Aum, of course she does.
Same goes for Aum.
Nong Jaidee is sooo cute!
Love how she goes and ask Aum if he's marry!
Rita is so trying to get Aff and Aum to reunite again.
Wonder what's going to happen on their ride to Aff's house together.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update. can't wait to read what will happen between them during the ride. her kids are so cute asking their daddy information. aff is a little over protected or how should i say it, just a little over reacted probably of what happened between them two. can't wait to read more updates.

jen_x, do you happen to have pictures of their kids or anyone little kids actors that you will use as their kids? I am just wondering.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 34​

They both were in the car, and there was silents between both of them....Aff who was ignoring Aum, was looking out the window, while Aum was driving...He kept glancing at her, and than he finally decided to break the silence because it was getting on his nerve...

Aum: (laughed) How come your so quite now? Just a few hours ago, your were a monster...

Aff: (still ignoring him)

Aum: (stopped laughing) So tell me, why didn't you want your kids to tell me who their father was?

Aff: (looks at him) Because I don't think that outsider doesn't need to know about any of this!

Aum: Well, I just wanted to know! Whats so hard about that?

Aff
: Can we stop talking about this? I'm tired of hearing it! (looks away)

Aum: How can I stop talking about this? huh? You come back to Thailand, not just by yourself, but with two other little kids! So how would I know who got you pregnant! Who is it? Kevin?

Aff: (looking at him) I don't think that you need to know who got me pregnant! Just to let you know, who ever got me pregnant, is not your problem! So don't even try making it yours because its not! I can sleep with anyone I want and you can't do anything at all! And (gave out a small laugh) maybe Kevin is the father or maybe he is not! I don't know!

Aum: Thats not even an answer to my question that I asked you! What would you say if I was the father of your kids? Huh?

Aff: (looks at him in shocked) NEVER IN THIS LIFETIME!

Aum: (stopped the car, and turned to face Aff) What the hell is wrong with you?

Aff: Its you who is wrong with me! (yelling at him)

Aum: (just stared at her)

Aff: Can we just get going! I don't have all night!

Aum: You have to tell me, what the hell is wrong with you? Why have you change so much? (grabbing her arms)

Aff: (starting to hit Aum) Let me go!

Aum: Calm dowm!

Aff: Let me go! You really want to know why I'm like this? Do you know how much I was hurt in the past? huh? You know how much I had to suffer? (yelling at him) I hate being around people who are heartless just like you! (she then pushed him away, and got out of the car)

Aum: (he spaced out because he was still taken in what she said to him)

Aff: (she was outside already, and than slammed the door on him)

Aum
: (he finally came back to reality, and saw that Aff was already outside) Aff? (stepping out of his car) Aff? Where are you going? (running after her)

Aff
: (yelling) Just get the hell away from me!

Aum
: (grabbed one of her arm) Where are you going? (had a worried face)

Aff: (pushed him down into the ground) Wherever I'm going is my business....I might even be going to a night club instead..... Just stay away from my kids and I..... (she then walks off)

Aum was left on the ground speechless...He couldn't believe what kind of person Aff has turned into....Is she trying to get back at him? For what he has done to her? (thinking)

Aff took a taxi home instead.... She couldn't believe what she heard from his mouth...She knew this all along that it would end up being like this.....Now she is definitly not gonna let her kids go near him for sure... She told herself to be strong in front of him and not weak as before.... She was going to make him taste his own medicine like the way he did it to her....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*there is more coming, still typing, sorry for mistakes*