YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult

“ A is for ANT! B is for BOY! C is for CAT! D is for DOG!”  said the the children in Miss Lida class. The sun were shining high in the children's eyes. Nim ( Miss Student assistant )  turning her back at the students pointing at the letters of the alphabet. Then a loud engine started roaring and a tractor  was behind the kids back. There was a man coming down the tractor with a bag full of candies. He put his finger to his lips, “ shhhhhhh” he sounded. The children follow his actions and tell him to come sit with them because the teacher was not there. “ I want candy! I want candy!” all the kids yell. He grab candies from his bag and started handing them to the children in the class. “ This one is for you. This one is yours and yours and yours!” With the smiles in the children faces out of nowhere Miss Lida came out of the blues with a stick. She wimp it back side to side. All the children put the candies in theirs lap and pointed at the fingers at him. Miss Lida did a kissy face expression and motion her hand for the men the open his hands so she can hit them. “ Are you seriously going to spank your father hands?”  he said with laughter( thinking Miss Lida was just kidding). Then he stop laughing and realize she wasn’t kidding. He open his hands then “ wip, wip,wip! is all the children can hear. Miss Lida smile, “ Please don’t be late for class again.” All the kids laughed.

Later that night in their home.....

Kwan walk down the stairs with a tray of medicines. She take a glance look at her father. Her father was holding a magazine with only one of his hands.  She walk up to her father and grab his other hands whiling he trying changing the page of the magazine. Kwan smile.  “ Your mad at me huh?” Her dad  move his position and didn’t said a thing back. “ Father.... don’t be mad, I still love you, ok? Then her father smile and replied, “ I wasn’t mad, I just want to...” Then he grab a stick close to him and starting waving it in the air, trying to hit Kwan. “ Dad, ouch, stop it.” said Kwan laughing. Her dad laughed and said, “ Haha , you think you can scold your own father.” NEVER!!.” Then someone knocked on the door and came inside. Kwan ran to the person in the door and try to hide be hide Mr. Kim. “ Stop playing around you two!” Then Kwan father stop and laughed. “ Why are you here today Mr. Kim?”  Mr kim replied, “  I came to talk about the things you asked me earlier today.” The Mr Kim look into his bag and said,” Kwan I bought you’re favorite chocolates.” “ Thanks, Uncle Kim.”  
“ Kwan, go get Uncle Kim some water.” said Kwan’s dad. Kwan nodded and went to the kitchen.  “ Mr Kim, come sit right here and lets talk.” Kwan’s father said. “ Primee, I found a job out of the countries and was wondering if you are interested? I know you want to make more money and I recommended them, you?” Kwan dad head noded. “ If i pay will then I am ready. I already talk to my daughter about this opportunity.”  Kwan came in with the waters. Then she went upstairs to her room listening to the conversation.  
“ Ok, be ready in two days, the bus leave at noon.” Mr. Kim said as Kwan’s father walk him to the door. “ Ok, thank Mr. Kim. Thanks for this opportunity!” Kwan father said while shaking Mr. Kim hands.

Then he look upstairs and sign.

Kwan dad open Kwan’s door and sees Kwan looking out the window. “ Father, is it time already? I don’t want you to go.” AS she said that she hug him. “ I am afraid of the big cities and I know it not like over here.” Kwan dad laughed, “ Ohh, your just afraid of the big cities! Don’t be my daughter,” he said as he confront her. They walk downstairs to the living room. Kwan father look at the photo hanging from his wall. He grab and hugged it and showed it to Kwan. “ This is Yuna Yuthana and his wife, Bua Yuthana. He is the best person in the world. We are best friends till this day. I remember as it was yesterday, Yuna and I was just teenagers. He would always read and studies his books, me on the other hand would play around. But the thing is I bought him those books. I want him to studies and be one of the best. I supported him in anyway I can.  One day, he sold his books and came back saying he owe money to me, saying I keep spoiling him. For some reason that day I got so mad when he did that. I punched him. LAter that day I went back with his money and went to buy all his books again for him. I told him I’m not mad at and that all I want is for him to finish his studies since he didn’t have no one to support him. Later in life he finish school and went studying abroad. He came back and met your aunty. She is so beautiful, Yuna couldn't  resist but had to marry her. I was there when they got marry. I was his best man. But then times fly and she couldn't get pregnant. I told them to go the buddha temple with me to pray for a miracle. At first Yuna didn’t want to go because he doesn’t believe in hocus pocus. But I told him maybe this is the last chance. He eventually went with me that day with your aunty. Then a week later Aunt Yuthana was pregnant. Afters many months she finally gave birth to a little cute baby boy. Yuna was so happy he named the boy after your father.  His name is Prim.  He is smart and kind. I remember one time he got in trouble and I was the only witness, begging me not to tell his parents. I told him not to worry since it something very little. I can see the innocent in his eyes.  When your mother passed away the day you were born, Aunt Yuthana was there to take care of you. Yuna was helping me with the funeral.  As time went by Yuna become bigger than ever.  I told him to go back to the cities and continues his genius work, and now he is one of the richest businessman in Thailand. Every since that day we said our goodbyes, I told him one day I’ll find the money to come see him in the cities. Now it been 18 years since Yuna and his family left us. I miss him so much. He was a brother to me....”

Kwan can see the tears in her father eyes. She wipes his tears and said, “ Father don’t be cry.” Her father laughed and said, “ Kwan, I am happy because in two days we are going to see them.” Kwan and agree to go live in the cities at the mean time, until her father comes back from his job; meeting her dad best friend make her excited because she have never seen how happy he looked.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult

( imagine a yellow taxi driving)

“ A taxi man, you’re driving too fast. I can’t read the houses address”, said Kwan’s dad. Kwan reads  look out the window like a dog. Then all of a sudden the car stop, and Kwan hit her head on top of the car. “ Ouch!,” Kwan yelled. Then the dad got out of the taxi and said, “ Kwam we are here!!!” Kwan got out of the taxi and smiles and pays the driver while her dad ringing the door bell. The taxi driver left. Kwan look at the gate. “ Dad, its such a big house!!. Does uncle Yuthana  live here?” His dad look at her and replied,” I told him he will be big one day!!” Then the gate open. When the gate open Mrs. Yuthana was already waiting. Kwan glance at her while walking be hide her dad. “ Primee, oh how I miss you.” said Mrs. Yuthana Both of them hugged each other.  “ Here following me.” she added. They walk inside the house and stares at the glory of the Yuthana mansion. “ ECHO ECHO!!!” yelled Kwan. “ What are you doing,” her dad said. Kwan cover her mouth. “ Its ok Primee, I understand. “ Mrs. Yuthana said while laughing.

They went to the living and started talking.
“ Wow, your so big now, and beautiful too, just like your mother.” said Mrs. Yuthana. “ Ohh she still a kid.” Kwan smile. “ I’m 18 now.” she replied. Mrs. Yuthana laughed. “ Really?, has it been that long now? LOL, you have to meet my son, he about your age by now. He’s just two years older than you. Lucky,  he coming back from school from America. I can’t wait to see him too.” “ wow, he that old and smart now??” Kwan dad replied. “ I can’t wait to meet him.” he added. Kwan smile blushing. “ So sister in law, why isn’t Yuna here? I expected him to be here. How is him?” Mrs. Yuthana smile kind of faded. “ Oh , he working. He’ll be home soon.” “ Where is his workplace, I’ll go before I leave.” “ His office is exactly on the other side of the mansion. Hes in a meeting right now.” Mr. Yuthana said. “ Ok, I’m going now!” Kwan dad said.

As Mr. Yuthana having his meeting he heard a door knock. He  look fierce as why would someone interrupt  him during his meeting. He look at the door as it is a window door. He sees his best friends with tears look at him. He stood up as Kwan dad open the door. He went inside and walk to him.
“ Yuna, your not going to give me a hug? After all these years?I told you I will come. I miss you a lot. I’m sorry I interrupt your meeting. I just came by today and couldn’t wait to say hi to you. “ Yuna slowly put hi hands over him, hugging him gently. “ Hi, Primee. I’m uh.” Everyone stares at him and Primee. Primee let go and said, “ Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot your a big person now. I’ll see you back at home.” Primee left and smile. Yuna look at his partners and said, “ So where were we.”

“ Kwan..,” Mrs. Yuthana said. “ Can you take those candles and towels to  my son room,” Kwan replied,” But.. I don’t think that a good idea?” “ You don’ t have to worry. He not home yet. He’ll be home soon.” Kwan smiles. “ Ka, I’ll do it.” Right when she was about to go upstairs to Prim ‘s room, one of the maid stop her, to  help her carry some dishes to the dining room. She put the items her aunt gave her on top of the table and helped carry the dishes to the dining room.

Then a loud exhaust noise coming from outside. A man in his twenties, with sunglasses on grab his backpack and and tossed the key to his butler. Then his phone ring. “ Ok, I’m made it home. Come by soon.” He said. He went upstairs to his room. No one notice that he was home. Right when he went up stairs Kwan came back with the towels and candles going up the stairs. Prim open his door and went inside his bathroom. He wanted to pee so bad because he had hold it in since his trip back to Thailand. ( He doesn’t trust airplane bathroom). He shivered as he pee. Then Kwan without notice why Prim Door was open. She went inside open the door to the bathroom to put the towel in the rack. AS she went inside there, Kwan can see a black figure at the corner off her eyes. She smiled and Prim quickly zip his pant. ( At this moment they haven’t seen each others faces) Prim turn back look at a women in his bathroom, he notice the long curly hair and the scent of peaches.  “ Have your parent ever teaches you not to ever enter a person restroom without knocking?” Prim said with a smirk. Kwan smiled and replied, “ Has your parent ever taught you to lock your doors.”  Kwan walk out as Prim following. Right when Kwan about to go out his bedroom door, Prim grab her arm slowly as  Kwan turn to Prim eyes as her sparkly eyes catches with Prim. Prim smiles with excitement “ What ... are..you..doing..?” Kwan said. “ Aha, I was going to say something but I forgot. “ Then can you let me go? Kwan demanded. Prim let go as Kwan rush out his room. “ So cute but so mean” He laughed whiling touching his lips. .