Love at first sight...?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sooo I was the club on Saturday night with my sister & some of her friends. I was wearing a black blouse, black booty shorts & some stiletto pumps. So once we get into the club, we walk around the different rooms. There's 3 rooms total with different DJs so you can roam around or whatever. So you know, we're all just dancing, trying find some fine guys to dance with, do a little bump & grin. LOL. We were having fun, just hanging out. It's girl's night out! So then we (Me, my sister, Nan & then Dino, our other friend we bumped in the club) started heading towards the other room.....

Then from the corner of left eye, I notice this fine.... sexy... guy... walking towards me :blush: A tall dude too (It's hard to find at the club. LMAO) He was wearing a hat, a nice vest with long sleeve dress shirt. He had a nice fade, had on some shining ears. So then this guy flashes a smile at me (the kind that can melt any girls' heart) & then I flashes a smile back at him :blush:

So after that, I turn around to follow my peeps. Them my intuition kicks in & tells me I need to get a second look at this guy... so I glance over my shoulders & what do I notice .... he's glancing at me too...! Flashing that sexy smile of his... :drool: We had a moment. :lol: :blush: *Faint*
& then we parted ways... :lmao:

For a brief second, it felt like .... love at first sight.... :lol: :wub:

But darn it!! If only I went to talk to him....! Maybe snag a dance with him! Get his name... Show him what I was working with.... sniff... sniff...
I still remember how he looks like. It's embedded in my mind. hehe.

Sooooo.... I was wondering if any sarNies here has encounter love at first sight...??
If soooo... share your stories please. :] I'd like to hear it. hehe.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i have
met him during middle school
we were close friends
but parted after seventh grade
i met him again during h.s.
he changed a lot
i was going to ask him out
but he already had a g/f
when he intro her to me
i was shock cuz it was my lilo cuz
which i haven't seen her in years
i cried inside and was very sad
after that i never talked to him a.m.
we kind of distant ourselves
after finding out about my lilo cuz being his g/f
since then, though i see him from now and then
we just wave or say hi at each other and then go
after he broke up w/ my lilo cuz
i found out tat he was trying to date my distant cuz from mother side
it hurt but i guess i'm not his type tat he never show me tat love feeling

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Love at first sight? No not really. There was this guy that I had a huge crush on though when we first saw each other. We got close real fast because we were partners in a few labs and then the next thing you know we're hanging out everyday he's calling me and after I found out how he was really like my crush just vanish -.-" It was like gosh what did I ever see in this dude. He's dumb, he tries to use me, he calls me at odd hours, he's weird... next.. LOL I use to be very picky I guess -.-"

you couldn't at least hang around there longer so he can get your #? :lol:

i've had plenty of love at first sight, and then i get to know them... damn. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yes I have...... In 10th grade, the first day of school. I was sitting in the back row alone until....... a long haired beautiful guy sat next to me. I kept stealing glances at him. He had the most beautiful hands. Long fingers and strong arms with large veins of blood pumping through them. It's no wonder cause he plays the guitar and sings. Ohhh my aching heart.. I wished I told him how much I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

There is a special place for him in my heart still....... SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wait, does it have to be a real live person...or can it be a celebrity instead? and can it technically be lust at first sight? lol

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
yes I have...... In 10th grade, the first day of school. I was sitting in the back row alone until....... a long haired beautiful guy sat next to me. I kept stealing glances at him. He had the most beautiful hands. Long fingers and strong arms with large veins of blood pumping through them. It's no wonder cause he plays the guitar and sings. Ohhh my aching heart.. I wished I told him how much I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

There is a special place for him in my heart still....... SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the guy and the guitar thing that gets me too! My Love plays the guitar too. He has really nice nails and slim fingers like you said. Okay, he's not my love, I wished that he was though :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well, right now there's a guy who is surely a gentlemen and always hols the door for me talks to me with a smile on and he shaked hands with me just like in a lakorn :wub: he helps me carry my books in class...... i dunno he's a guy with an okay look but i dunno cause every guy is different so....

love at first sight?
maybe crushes

how does love at first sight happen?hahaha
i don't know how.
i actually think it's likely... not in a romantic way though. it's akin to thinking of your ideal person for most of your life, and then finally meeting that person. it's either that person fits your ideals or not. people just call it love at first sight, b/c the person they happen to go all googly upon first sight just also happens to be the same person to fit most of their ideals. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Wait, does it have to be a real live person...or can it be a celebrity instead? and can it technically be lust at first sight? lol
Completely ! :lol:

I have no-heart at the moment and people around me tend to agree with it... And I don't believe in "love" at first sight. All I have in my mind could be : "Wow, she is hot (pretty) !".