Love at First Night (CH 1 - 1/30)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Noy and Kiki
You are so funny especially Kiki. How did you become so naughty?!! Oh, I know...from reading Noy's sexy FF!! hehe I guess we're not underage here! Hopefully, we are not corrupting too many innocent minds!!

Awwww Noy, sounds like you and your boyfriend are really cute together. Both of you are so comfortable with each other that you don't need to go on a fancy dates! It's just nice sometimes to be able to do simple things together and find enjoyment in that.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 1

Charles grabs his coat, wrapping the scarf around his neck and steps outside. It's chillier and windier than usual tonight. Charles shovels his hands in his pockets, trying to keep himself warm. The moon's extraordinary brighter and bigger than usual. No cloud lurks the night sky. It's only 8 at night and everybody's inside their warm cozy house.

Charles, on the other hand, is out roaming around. Something about the night makes him feel so alive. Is it the mystery of what's not being seen by others? Perhaps it's his insomnia that made him grow to admire the lonely nights? It could be peace and quite that fills the air. Or may it's the saying, "Only the freaks come out at night.." that he draws him to the night. Whatever it may be, he didn't mind it one bit. He was born for the night.

As wind blows stronger, he grips on tightly to his scarf. He arrives at his destination. A dingy rundown bar-- Up All Night. Where the drinks are cheap, the crowd is small, music is okay and the woman are decent. Once inside, he removes his scarf and sweater. It's warm and toasty inside the bar. Strange. Something about tonight just felt different. He shrugs it off, ignoring his senses. From a distance, he spots his usual seat at the far end of the corner near the bar.

"Hey Charles--" the bartenders gives him a nod, "You're usual Blue Moon?"

He grins and nods his head, not uttering a single word. That's how it usually goes. He comes in, sits down in his usual seat, drink a few rounds of beer, watch some tv, observe the obscene acts by the drunk women, pay his tab and call it a night.

It has almost become a routine almost-- Like clockwork. He doesn't come here to partake in any of the raunchy activities, just to observe from a distance. And for the next 30 minutes, Charles sat in silence as he drank his blue moon. His eyes fixated on the tv screen above him, listening to the background music. Loud laughter and conversations surrounds him. It's inviting him but he doesn't join.

He continues to sip on his blue moon, not giving a care about the loud foot steps approaching him.

"Mind if I sit here...?" a sweet and angelic voice ask.

Charles glances over his shoulder, staring at the porcelain beauty standing before him. Her smile's captivating. Lips, hot red. Round brown eyes, big and beautiful.

She's not like those other women in the bar--She's different. She's fully clothed. White plain v-neck t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. Topping it off with some red stilettos pumps. For someone who dress so plains and simple, she comes off as very sexy and attractive.

"Can I sit here...?" she smirks at him, waiting for an answer.

Charles coughs sightly, nodding his head at her before looking away. He drinks his beer and glances at her from the corner of her eyes. The beautiful brunette smiles at him.

"So what are you drinking tonight...?" she leans in closer to him.

Charles quickly glances away, not uttering a word. This is something he's not used to. Women usually don't approach him like this. Not to say he can't get a woman. He's not the type to go on a prowl.

He's just an average man with decent looks. He sure isn't a billionaire but he makes a decent living. Enough to get by. He did his part for the country-- served for his people. As for the love department, He's had a few lovers in time. None were ever serious. A man like him didn't believe in such a thing as love...

"I see you have a dog tag..." the woman reaches in to check it out. She still tries to chitchat with him.

Charles stares down at her hand as it caress his arm. Chills ran down his spine. He glances at her.

"Oh cool..." she smiles, "you've served in the military..." she admires his dog tag, "What branch?" she ask curiously, grinning from ear to ear.

Charles doesn't flinches, nor does he speak. He chugs his glass of beer and pays. Ending the night short this time. He slams some cash on the counter, quickly putting his jacket on, wrapping the scarf around his neck.

He let's out an annoyed sigh and walks out into the cold windy night. He walks on the lonely sidewalk as the wind brushes his face. The night is more quiet than ever. But the quietness is intruded by foot steps behind him. He stops immediately and glances over his shoulder. It's woman from the bar and she's following him.

"What the..." he utters under his breath.

She slowly walks up to him stilettos striking loudly against the pavement. The smile still plaster on her face.

"Is there a reason why you're following me?" Charles ask annoyed.

She stands in front of him like am innocent angel-- perhaps it's a devil in disguise. No words exchange, just a seductive smile.

"Hello??" he waves his hands in front of her face. It's almost as if she's in a daze, eyes fixated on the road, "Are you even listening?" he's agitated by her.

She waves her hands out, signaling for a cab.

"Oh.." Charles scratches his head, feeling like an idiot.

The cab pulls up to them. The mysterious woman opens the door, "Get in." she commands him.

"What-- are you out of your mind? I'm not going with you--" he stares at confusingly.

She grabs a hold of charles' jacket, pulling him closer to her. Her lips touches his, planting a passionate, steamy kiss. Her warm tongue slips down his throat. His eyes widen, taken back by her spur of the moment kiss. His knees grow weak.

"Excuse me--Are you two gonna get in? I don't have all night..." the taxi driver ask rudely.

She pulls back from the kiss, pulling Charles into the can. He closes the door behind him, swallowing hard. "Where do live?" she ask Charles.

"Uh... " he's in a complete daze, unable to think straight, "1356 Mainland Dr..." he finally utters.

The driver stares at him from the mirror with a 'that's only a block away' look but takes off anyways.

In the back of the cab, Charles is still trying to figure out what just went down a few moments ago. Did the strange woman just kiss me? he ask himself.

Suddenly his neck jolts forward, Charles' going down on top of her. She's got a hold him, wrapping him tightly. She plants another kiss on him, this time with more fire and passion. His eyes widen but he doesn't fight. He's digging her feistiness.

"We're here--" the taxi driver calls out.

Charles quickly breaks loose from her embrace, gasping for air, "Uh..." he searches frantically for his wallet.

"Keep the change--" the woman hands him the money and quickly gets out of the cab.

Charles slowly follows behind like a lost puppy.

"Let's take this back to your apartment..." she gives him the go signal with her seductive smile.

"Uh..." Charles shakes his head, as she pulls him by the scarf, "What floor?" she ask him.

"5th floor... Room 5-C..." he tells her, swallowing hard. She press the fifth floor, letting the door close behind her.

She pushes him against the wall, taking charge as her lips touches his once more. The flame has ignited, fireworks in full effect. Her hands explores his body, ready to search him.

The elevator comes to a stop and the door opens.

"Honey-- cover your eyes!" a woman shouts, startling Charles and the mysterious woman.

The woman pulls away, and turns to the little girl and the mother, who's in shock and disgust.

"You two should get a room!" the lady barks at them.

"That's where we're heading for lady..." the brunette winks at the lady, pulling Charles by the arm, leading him out of the elevator

"So--Sorry Ms. H--" Charles apologizes to her, who's giving him a cold hard stare.

They finally reach Charles' room, he pulls out his key and opens it up. His head is throbbing, unsure if it's from the alcohol or the craziness that just went down. His heart is beating faster. Stomach's knots.

He closes the door behind him, locking it. He reaches for the light to turn on but she stops him, pinning against the door

"Let's keep the lights off..." she whispers, going in for yet another passionate and fiery kiss, the kind that ignites the soul. He grows weak in the knees, trying to keep up with her.

She removes her stilettos, kicking it to the side. She jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He lays her flat on the on the diner table, legs still wrapped around him.

Charles pulls back, removing his jacket and scarf. He toss it on the ground. She helps him remove his shirt. A smile forms at the corner of her lip, hands caresses his rock solid abs.

She tugs on his belt, "This must come off..." she smirks, unbuckling it and pulling it out. She unzips his pants, letting it fall to the ground.

Charles moves in closer her, kissing gently on the neck. She let's out a soft giggle as he sucks her neck. She pulls back, unclothing her shirt, exposing her bra. He leans down, serving her with an intense kiss, slowly making his way down. He kisses her neck tenderly all the way down to her navel. She giggles, moaning in pleasure. He unbuttons her jeans, and pulls it off like a magician. Once more, she pulls him down for a rough steamy kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He picks her and carries her to the couch, his hormones are raging by now. The sexual tension in the air is so thick. Sad to admit-- It's been a while since he got laid, almost forgot how amazing it felt. But then again it could be all her.

She does a switch, pinning him on the couch. She climbs on top of him, kissing him all over his body, moaning in ecstasy. Her hands slowly unzipping his pants as she makes out with him viciously. His hands being naughty, caressing her every frame, squeezing tightly onto her derrière. Her hands caresses his hair. She pulls his hair back, and stares down at him.

"Penetrate me..." she demands, breathing harder and harder.

He switches position, laying her flat on the couch. He removes his boxer and her panties. He admires at her beautiful body, breathing harder and harder. She pulls him down on top of her, kissing him lustfully, fingers running through hair.She switches position once more, suddenly on top of him now. He's fully erect, hard as a rock and ready to explode.

"Penetrate me..." she moans softly, begging him.

He lifts her up slightly, adjusting her body. Finally penetrating her. She let's out a loud moan of pleasure, "Oh... Oooh.. Ahhh..." she moans, rocking back and forth, holding onto him for support, nails digging into his shoulders.

Her moan grew louder as her thrust faster. He grips tighter around her slim waist. His hand caresses her back. He unclamps her bra, and toss it to the ground. His hand fondles her breast, kissing and licking it. Her nipples harder than a rock, goosebumps all over her body.

"Hold onto to me..." he utters softly, picking her up. She continues kissing her, leading her to his room. He lays her down on his bed, penetrating her harder.

"Faster.." she cries, hands combing her hair, "Harder..." she commands, hands clamps onto the blanket for suppose.

Charles rest his hand on her stomach, putting in all the work he possible could. It's overtime now as he watches her moan and bit her lip in ecstasy. Her back arches, breast perkier than ever, toes curls with pleasure. He slows down a bit, feeling like he's about to explode. He moves in closer to her, kissing her passionately on the lips, caressing her beautiful face, letting her know he's not all about rough sex.

She caresses his face, pulling his body down onto of hers, "Please...don't.. Stop..." she softly utters.

He snickers, listening to her command. He begins to thrust faster, making the bed squeak louder. She continues to moan, back arches at the magnificent feeling he's giving her. He penetrates faster and faster, thrusting like his life depends on it.

She lets out one last loud moan, before she climax. She falls back onto the bed, breathing heavily. He pulls out of her quickly, careful not to ejaculate on her.

Shit. he cursed to himself, he got cum all over his bed. He wipes it down on the bed. He looks up at the brunette, she's knocked out, sound asleep. He chuckles to himself. Sexed her so good, she couldn't handle it. He gets out of bed, needing to clean up. He returns shortly, seeing her all bundled up the blanket. A smile form on the corner of his lip. He gets into bed with a woman he barely knows, hugging her for tonight. He brushes the hair away from her face, noticing a set of wing tattoo on the back of her neck trailing to the back of her ear. He grins and snuggles next to her, and falls fast asleep.

The next morning

The alarm clock blast at 7 in the morning, startling Charles. He reaches for it, slamming it hard to turn it off. He struggles to open his eyes, head throbbing in pain.

He reaches for the woman but came up empty handed. His hand searches for her. He quickly opens his eyes-- she's gone. He looks down at himself, still naked. He gets out of bed, and searches frantically for her. No where in sight. He's perplexed. She took all her belongings with her. His heart drops, feeling used and abused like a rag doll

"When did she leave...?" he ask himself. He didn't even get a name out of her. He sighs in disappointment, rubbing his neck.

Images of the brunette beautiful face embeds in his mind, "Who are you...?" he feels his heart sinks, unable to get the images of their wild night out of his mind. "Better yet-- Will I ever see you again...?"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@Noy and Kiki
You are so funny especially Kiki. How did you become so naughty?!! Oh, I know...from reading Noy's sexy FF!! hehe I guess we're not underage here! Hopefully, we are not corrupting too many innocent minds!!

Awwww Noy, sounds like you and your boyfriend are really cute together. Both of you are so comfortable with each other that you don't need to go on a fancy dates! It's just nice sometimes to be able to do simple things together and find enjoyment in that.
LOL Kiki started it! :lol2: As for my boyfriend, we rarely see each other due to work and school but it's okay. If i see him everyday i'd get bored :lol:

Asy

sarNie Immature
LOL Kiki started it! :lol2: As for my boyfriend, we rarely see each other due to work and school but it's okay. If i see him everyday i'd get bored :lol:
So agree!!!

Thanks for Chapter 1 na. I'll read later because of homework. T_T

NOY - to use your words "I'm digging her feistiness!" LOL.

OMG. WOW....

now, my Q will be "when will Charles see HER again?" (btw, love the name Charles!)

Good nite na. Thanks for this very HOT ch.1!

Here is to you NOY. Handsome Charles......

Have a sweet dream ja. :kiss:

(btw, how can he is he is "average"? LMAO. Not average na.... maybe sexy nights with this beautiful brunette will change him.. hehehe)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW! This is a very hot first chapter!!! :spicy: I had to fan myself and my jaw just dropped to the floor!! I also love the name "Charles". I see that he's in the military. I bet Charles look mighty handsome and hot in uniform!! That brunette is very mysterious!! I wonder who she is? Why did she pick Khun Charles?

I agree with Kiki na! How can he be "average". Maybe his encounters with the mysterious woman will make him more confident and charming! BTW, thanks Kiki. I love the picture of Nadech.

Thanks Noy!! Good night!! :kiss: Can't wait for more!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I thought this would b a short FF yet it has 30 chapters lol :D but so far I really enjoyed reading the first chapter! Thank you na noy for another great FF!!! u sure know how to cure my Yadech fever :D Joob joob :-*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@Kiki we all know he's not average looking :lol: but in here he is hehe. & that pic of Nadech is HOTTEST! omg I wanted to put hot but my autocorrect put hottest in caps! :lol2:

@Katelyn hehe I did a name change at the last minute. Cause I miss Charles *sighs* :blush:

@Zazoured lol this won't be your typical FF :lol:

@Tinie oh no, there won't be 30 chapters. It's just the date that I update it on :D

Thanks for reading ladies. Just wanna say a couple things about this FF:

1st, it'll be a short FF, maybe 10 chapters I hope.

2nd, Yaya's character is the mysterious brunette but Charles doesn't know that yet :lol: & her name will remain a mystery

I'll try to update soon :)

Muahahaha! Even autocorrect knows who is the HOTTEST! hehe

Can't wait for your update na.... So many questions but will wait and see where you are going with this .....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG this is off the hook! Lol....naughty, naughty, naughty Noy. What have you and Kiki done to my innocent mind? Jk Jk... this is so HOTTTTTT!!!! I'm already loving the first chapter. The whole time I was reading it, I had to hold on to my jaws and giggle to myself cause if I didn't my co-workers would have thought I'm crazy! Lol... keep it coming na ja!

Had to come back here for some fun (and run away from Smooth Operator today) .....

Any plans to update this one soon Noy?