Love at First Night (CH 1 - 1/30)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
hehe. I'll update soon! Possibly tonight :D

:D you'll be drooling after the first chapter. hahahaha

can't wait for the first chapter for this FF...
as a dedicated fan, how is smooth operator going ? whilst ur writing this one?
can you surprise us by updating both FF tonight for us (i know, i'm asking for too much there)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY! You are the best! I'll be back tonight na.
MAKE ME DROOL A "RIVER'" please. hehehehe
HAHAHA I'll try my best KIKI :kiss: just don't drink or eat while reading, you must choke. :lol2:

can't wait for the first chapter for this FF...
as a dedicated fan, how is smooth operator going ? whilst ur writing this one?
can you surprise us by updating both FF tonight for us (i know, i'm asking for too much there)
That's the plan! :D I'm gonna try to update both by tonight... Let's hope I don't get side track like i always do :lol:

I'll see you ladies in a few :D

:yahoo: :yahoo: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! (ok, that's sound kinda naughty/dirty. LOL. I think it's NOy's FF so my mind goes into the gutter a bit. OMG, Noy. sorry na ja. LOL)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
OMG double update ?!?!?! i didnt think it was going to happen, i was just being hopeful and didnt want to push u...

you've made my day... at home for day of work plus im on uni holidays.. . CANT WAIT

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
thanks u so much 4 ur time.... we know that u r busy in school but still update for us....cant wait for the first chapter of this story..
:kiss: :clap:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgosh, DOUBLE UPDATE!! Noy, you are the best! Joop joop You are really spoiling us na. Thank you mak mak! Your Yadech FF keep me sane until TNKK air. I am super excited! I will be staying up late to read both FF na ja.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
looks like i won't be able to update this tonight :cry1:
Boyfriend wants to spend time with me tonight :lol:
so I'll try to update soon! :kiss:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
it's ok ...we can wait.... :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for understanding gals!

& CC we're not doing much anyways. my ideal date is walking around target with the boyfriend :lol2:

no no no Noy..... go and act out some fantasies on him! :loool:
I am the terrible one now. hehehe

Have a good night na ja. :kiss:

ROFL...... this is rated R thread right?
playing hard to get Noy? Buy a mask like that look like Nadech and that might put you in the mood na. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or look at my siggy..... those arms always turn me on! hehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ROFL...... this is rated R thread right?
playing hard to get Noy? Buy a mask like that look like Nadech and that might put you in the mood na. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or look at my siggy..... those arms always turn me on! hehehe
Ahh I can't do that! Then my boyfriend will noy Jai hahahaha. :lol: he'll think I don't love him anymore hahaha

I'm so sorry for those underage! I'm such a bad influence! I'm corrupting the young minds! :X