Love at First Night (CH 1 - 1/30)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So this crazy idea came to mind when I was writing Smooth Operator. Another FF with Nadech and Yaya :D It definitely won't be a G-rated :lol: Kiss the innocent Yadech goodbye! :lolyup: It'll be a short FF (or at least I hope so lol)

Here's a brief intro.

She only comes out at night. Where the moon shine brightly in the dark night sky and the stars shine brightly like yellow diamonds. And the quiet whispers of the silent night. When everyone is sound asleep, cozy in bed, she's out roaming around. Like a blood thirst vampire on a prowl, finding a hopeless man to fall into her traps and take her in.

Sure enough a hopeless man will fall victim to her pray-- Charles Kugimiya. A man that never had much luck with anything. A man who had nothing to lose and everything to gain... A man who never believe in such a thing as "love at first sight..." but believe in a thing as "love at first night..."

I LOVE the artwork ja. I love B&W with Red. Soooo sexy.

I like the intro. I hope you don't make her a vamp though..... I was obsessed with them and now I am so tired of vampire stories ---- but you know I'll read this FF either way. SO HAPPY that you are writing another FF.

YOU are awesome for this. Thank you ka. :kiss:

Oh, I like. hehe

They say vampires are LUSTY so if she is prowling like one..... Oh man, where are you taking me with this? LMAO.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I love the artwork! You are one talented woman!!

The intro sounds really interesting and mysterious!! So Yaya is on the prowl. Is she Ms. Smooth Operator?! Someone who is really beautiful, charming and confident. She can make any guy do her bidding!

Thank! You are really spoiling us na.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
"Kiss the innocent Yadech goodbye" :coverlaf:

I'm ready for this lol. Thanks Noy! Now there's two threads that I can stalk now 555.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm so glad Yaya's character in this ff is not a vampire. Don't know why I've never drawn to vampire stories.

Ok, gals. Make sure you are over sixteen at least to read this ff. We don't want to corrupt your innocent mind.

Thanks, Noy! The title already caught my attention. Now I have more Yadech threads to stalk, lol.

Noy, I am stalking here too. hehehe.
This pic reminded me of your brief intro na.....

This pic looks like "love at first SIGHT" na... contradictory to what he thinks he believes.

Grrrr. Yadech's just so HOT! Can't get them out of my mind....... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, I am stalking here too. hehehe.
This pic reminded me of your brief intro na.....

This pic looks like "love at first SIGHT" na... contradictory to what he thinks he believes.

Grrrr. Yadech's just so HOT! Can't get them out of my mind....... lol
Ooh I loveee! :wub: I love her big eyes! So much mystery behind it!

Ahhh I should start this FF now hahaha

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Lol hope to read this story after ur first one... Can't wait for this one also.