Losing weight/ diet pills

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey ladies,

So, I am 5'0 and weight 130 (when my stomach is empty) and about 135 when I am full.

I'm gaining weight like crazy even since I turned 16 and now I am 19 years old.
I gained so much weight in my belly and face. I LOOK LIKE I AM PREGNANT!

I really want to lose some weight and become fit again. Everytime I get on the trendmill to start running, I just cannot manage to stay on for more than 20 mins. I just get so tired and cannot do it.

Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend?? I have been looking around over the counter pills such as Alli, Jillian Michaels Fat Burner, slimquick, ect. and recieved very bad reviews and very good reviews. I'm sort of stuck between which ones to try.

I know that excerising and eating right is the best way to stay fit and healthy but I really think that I need diet pills to help me lose some weight. This is something that I have talked to my doctor about and honestly, it seem like she did not cared much nor give me any advices. The doctor said that yes, I am alittle overweight for my age and hegith. Her advice was that I'm growing and that gaining weight is normal. To lose weight, I shouldn't worry because if I usually walk around the block, to school and such, my weight should be fine.

But, I am on the edge of losing it!!!! I need to lose weight.

I know some of you may think, hey, just freaking work out and force yourself to stop eating, blah blah. I guess what I can say is, saying and typing this is much easier than actually doing so. I have been put down so much by everybody now and I feel that I really need to lose weight and feel like I am myself again.

Again, Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Diet pills are the worst ways to lose weight. Instead of using Diet Pills use stuff try buying a big bottle of Fish Oil Pills. These helped my husband lose over 20 lbs in like 4 months. All they do is flush out the bad stuff. Drink lots of water. Of course exercise is necessary, but don't have to overwork yourself. Try starting out slowly. Try going for a walk for 15 minutes a day for about a week then after then increase time. Most importantly DO NOT stop eating! Contrary to what people tell you force yourself not to eat is a horrible way to go about it. It is actually recommended to have 5 small meals a day. Something like the bowl image im posting is what you should be having 5 times a day. It doesn't work for everyone and people have different life schedules so it's kind of hard to keep too, but let me share how my husband did it ....

Breakfast (A sandwich, or Oatmeal or Cereal) w/ Fruit or that small bowl filled with porridge

Brunch (A PB J Banana Sandwich or some crackers w/ Cottage cheese)

Lunch (2 small bowls of rice with steamed fish and veggies, or a few pices of fried chicken wings, fried fish whatever he wanted to go with the small bowl of rice)

Exercise for about 1 hour (but for people it may vary for people starting out it's best to start with short time periods like 15 minutes or you can do like 15 minutes in the morning and then afternoon) and etc. You can eat almost anything as long as you have enough activity throughout your day to burn off the calories. For me it was walking 15-20 minutes to a class on campus >.< at least 3 times a day.

Goodluck and I hope that helped or gave some small clue to what you should do or what you want to do.

Snak before dinner ( Cottage cheese and crackers, sandwich, bag of baked chips or pasta salad with crackers, chicken or tuna salad with crackers etc)

Dinner Whatever I cooked lol

He always took at least 1 fish oil pill with one meal a day and it flushed out the bad stuff. It didn't seem like it was working but before you know it he's looking thinner and thinner. Whats funny is that on this schedule he actually ate more then when he was bigger lol. Every body is different so it's best to go according to your schedule and see how your body works. Diet pills are a shortcut that is never guaranteed to work. Working out and training yourself to eat right or eat in proportion is the best way to go. After you stick to this scheudule or something similar for a month your apetite will start to curve itself. My husband now a days he wll get full really fast compared to how he ate back then (back then he could eat 1 ex large pizza by himself) now he can't even finish 1 and a half slices. or 1 slice even.

You' re still young.. don't take pills .. it won't help you that much...

Here's two way for you :

- the Dukan recipes ( eating only proteins, no veggies)

" The Dukan diet promises fast weight loss with little hunger or food cravings. This high protein diet is strictly limited in fat and carbohydrate intake. The rules of the Dukan diet mean that the dieter is only allowed to eat protein rich food for several days in a row. Eating protein makes you feel full quicker and for longer than do fat or carbohydrates. Consequently, people on the Dukan diet will spent very little time feeling hungry. The fast weight loss on the Dukan diet is impressive. Quick weight loss without hunger is a strong selling point for any diet and the Dukan diet capitalizes on these twin qualities. However some dieters, while satisfied with their fast weight loss and lack of hunger pangs, may be concerned about their food lacking flavor. Lack of flavor does not have to be a problem on the Dukan diet."

- the "sportif diet" ( 14 days and yo can lose around 6kg)

these two progrmms really work and then doesn't need to stop eating and having to run or something else.....