looking for love spells? have any problem with a relationship I can help

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Have Any Problem With A Relationship?
I Can Help By Posing Love Spells For Those Who Need It.
> Spells:
To Attract Love
To Attract A Particular Person
To Increase His/her Love
To Increase Sexual Attraction And Desire
For Couples
For Healing A Relationship
To Heal A Broken Heart
To End A Relationship

>wicca Preparation Love Bath
> Love Potions

and also tell me what's the problem so I can post the right spell for ya.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
information
Before You Begin.....
You should have a good understanding of certain things that are important to spell casting
and spells. Take the time to read through these important steps and tips. Fully digest
each point below. These steps will help you with any questions that might develop when
reading over a chosen spell.

Read Your Spell First After you have chosen a spell, read the entire spell from beginning
to end. Make sure you know exactly what is going on in the spell. Read each line and
visualize what is going to be done. If at all possible, memorize the spell and the lines if
you can. If a spell is too long, you will probably not be able to memorize the specific
chants and incantations. In this case it is fine to use note cards or even the spell page
printed out. The best way to preform a spell is to do so in one fluid movement. You
should know exactly what to do and when to do it. When you already know the spell's
workings, you focus less on the mechanics of the spell and more on the MEANING. This
way you pour more of your own emotions and energy into the spell thereby making it more
effective.

Never Blow a Candle Out In almost all of the contained spells you will be using candles.
Some of the spells specifically tell you to not blow the candle out and snuff it out instead,
however, some spells do not contain this reminder. Even if a spell does not tell you to
NOT blow out the candles, please refrain from doing so. Always, always always snuff out
the candles. Why? Because blowing out the candles will blow away the spell and the
magick you have just created which may render your spell useless. The best way to
extinguish a candle is to snuff it out with a silver spoon or a silver snuffer.

Keep Your Spells Private If you use a spell on a specific person, you must never reveal
your spell casting to that person (unless it was a spell you casted together, of course). If
you reveal this information, the spell will instantly reverse itself and could potentially even
cause that person to have ill feelings towards you. The spell will move in the opposite
direction from your intentions. This is one point which makes spell casting risky. The
stronger the spell, the more intent you should be on keeping it private. If a strong spell is
cast and the intended recipient finds out, he or she could end up hating you! You also
want to keep your spell castings private from everyone else. It weakens a spell to let
people know about it. Many of the spells will have you create a special token whether it be
a spell bag, cord or other object. In every single case you need to keep this object out of
site from everyone and in a very personal place to you. It should always be hidden.

Your Witch's Box You should get a special box for you to keep some of your spell
creations in. If you do get a box, called a Witch's Box, it should be brand new and never
used for any other purpose or by anyone else. When a spell gives you a creation to keep
somewhere close to you and private, you may keep it in your spell box with other artifacts.
No one should ever know about this box and no one should ever be able to lay their eyes
on it. Some spells will have you close the spell by burying the artifact, or disposing of it in
some way. Instead of doing so you can always place it in your witch's box.

Use New Spell Ingredients To get the most out of your spell casting, you should always
use new ingredients that have never been used for any other spell. That doesn't mean that
when you get a small bottle of rose oil, you should throw out the whole bottle after you
used only a few drops. Instead, take out how much you are going to use before you begin
the blessing. You should be blessing and charging each ingredient for the specific spell to
make your casting more powerful. Therefore, you should only be blessing and charging
that which you are about to use. If a spell asks you to use a bowl, this bowl should be new
and never used for any other spell because using it in the spell will permanently infuse
some of the magic into that bowl. Therefore, using it another spell could hurt the results
of that new spell. Use your best judgment. There are obvious materials that you should
use for each spell such as your cauldron and your alter. Candles, bowls, fabric, thread and
other ingredients should all be brand new.

Cast Your Circle Before you begin any spell, you need to cast your own personal circle.
Everyone has their own way of casting a circle. If you do not have your own way already
developed, you should start building one. Casting a circle is an important and necessary
step in all spells, it should also be considered the most sacred and essential step. Without
casting a circle, you could be allowing negative energy and elements to interfere with your
work. The circle you cast is a powerful band of energy which acts like a bubble enclosing
you in a protective seal. This circle is not just a flat circle around you, but a sphere
completely enclosing you. This protective circle keeps out any negative forces and
energies and helps to strengthen the power of any spell by giving it energy. To cast a
circle, stand in the area you intend to cast the circle and face north. Close your eyes and
picture yourself as a ball of energy. Visualize your own energy in the color of your choice
emanating and pulsating from your body. Feel the energy and your connection with the
earth, the elements and the God and Goddesses. Feel more energy moving towards you
from the ground and up your body. Visualize this energy merging with your own and feel
its power making you strong. Open your eyes and hold your arms in front of you. See
your energy combined with the given energy pouring from your fingertips. Using your
fingers or with a wand, cast your circle by pointing that energy to the ground and move
clockwise in a circle around you. See this colored energy form the circle around you and
watch it connect back at the beginning to completely enclose you. Now place both arms to
your sides, palms out. Raise your arms slowly and have the energy follow your hands all
the way up until the energy is now creating a dome completely encircling you. You are
now in your sphere. This is your protective circle. After a spell is finished, close your
circle with your hand and wand and moving in the opposite direction. Watch the energy
flow from the circle back into your body. Each time you cast and close a circle, your
powers will increase.

Bless and Charge All I ngredients Before you begin any spell, gather the listed ingredients
and begin your blessings and charges. You should have all ingredients handy and inside
your circle with you after the circle has been cast. Each ingredient and object to be used
should be blessed and charged for the spell. To charge an item, begin thinking about the
spell and what you want it to do. This is much like saying the blessing over your Sunday
dinner before the food enters your body. Pick a specific God or Goddess associated with
the spell (in this case, a love Goddess such as Venus) and ask her blessing as you point
your wand towards the item. Visualize the charge passing from the wand to the item. You
could also use this common incantation:

Witches power burning bright, tarot, rune and blade,
Charge the spell, filled with might, here and now the magic's made.
Wave and tree, hedge and flame, strength of the elements gather here,
to bless this work and charge it well, to complete the spell now far or near.
Mystic Moon and Brilliant Sun, send your power here this way,
Gracious Lady, Mighty Lord, bless this charge that I lay.
Powers that are, powers that be, gather round this spell I cast,
empower my working three times three, send it forth to see it last! So Shall it Be

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMFG..... this actually exists??? okay brb.. i'mma go read this...LMAO!! first target...cappy...hahaha jkjk

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: i coulda sworn i've tried these during my wicca days... <_< didn't quite work...hmmm.... either i suck at it or i didn't pick the right targets :lol:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
:lol: i coulda sworn i've tried these during my wicca days... <_< didn't quite work...hmmm.... either i suck at it or i didn't pick the right targets :lol:
what do u mean u didnt pick the right target? some spell takes 2 to 3 weeks to work or some times u mite have to do spell on a particular day. on the spell it tells u which day or night either evening or morning that u will cast the spells.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooOOOo . I spend some time .... wrapping yarn around potato and carving ginger with my step mom ( my dad help sponsor her ) . She so wild once she got to the USA wat she do is casting spell on old guy dat have money though she not pretty but boy o' boy does she money and she havne't work a day lolz .I was alway fascinated by her witch craft watever you call it. Though she and my mom have their diffecence ( at one point they hated each ohter ) but it didn't stop me from talking to her LOL cuz i was curious of dis "love spell" she rumor to do and she even sell potion and give ppl advise to keep lover in tact . Yeah, serious . She acutally got ppl outer state call her for advise and even send money to her just to make potion !! She so scandalous here and my mom don't want me anywhere around her ---- but call me rebellious LOL. I love talking to her .Ya'll be shock wat i learn from her LOL her stories is soo scandalous....it soooo wrong and devilious but i can't help it my curiosity get the best of me . I guess everyone have a darkside to them LOL

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i give out love spells for free. i dont charge people.

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
For Ly and Yunho Jung.

To Increase His/her Love

she want him to return her phone calls--------and for them to fall in love. madly in looooove. MADLY!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
For Ly and Yunho Jung.

To Increase His/her Love

she want him to return her phone calls--------and for them to fall in love. madly in looooove. MADLY!
I need more information.
are they still togather or they both aready brokeup?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dooode LOL werd this is a little odd and hard to believe hahaha, but don't disrespect what you don't know I guess =] and my personality is its own love potion ;] LOL hhaha j/k

NosePicker

sarNie Egg

Yunho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DBSK
Some biography on his boy band.

U-know YunHo

Stage Name : U-KNOW | U-know YunHo (유노윤호 or 瑜卤允浩)
Birthdate: February 6, 1986 (1986-02-06) (age 21)
Birthplace: Gwangju (광주)
Position: Baritone, Leader

She's admired him for about two years now, and has sent him numerous emails---he has yet to discover she exist--- They both have a passion for dancing and food.

Right now he's in Japan doing his tour and she's not in Japan.

Can you add an extra dose to the "Increase Sexual Attraction And Desire"?

And don't mind Marduk, he's just jealous of their soon to be love-----Do you have anything to lessen the monkey feces smell on him?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
(notes:make sure she read and follow all the information above about information before begin any spells)
for NosePicker

(The Spell Legend
Each spell varies in strength. If you are new to spell making and casting, I would start with
the spells of the weakest in strength. This is why there ARE weaker spells.
Being new to spell casting, you may not be entirely focused and you may make a mistake
here and there. Mistakes are normal and expected. The result on the spell will be for it to
not work, usually. In the cases of the stronger spells, you could cause the spell to have an
effect you did not intend for. And this could potentially be disastrous for the ultimate goal
you were trying to achieve. You may also inadvertently end up affecting someone else by
accident. Take your time and work your way up to the stronger spells when you get more
experience and when you get better at them.) Thats y i give u the weak spells for beginner.
and good luck!

The Hyacinth Spell(To Attract A Particular Person)
Goal: To attract the special person you have been admiring for a long time
and bring him or her into your arms.
What You Will Need:
*A hyacinth bulb.
*A flower pot.
*Potting soil.
A photograph of your beloved.
This spell has no approximated duration.
Spell Instructions:
You will be growing the hyacinth bulb from start to finish. Make sure and
do the research on how to properly grow this plant using the right nutrients
and watering times.
Tape the picture of your beloved to the bottom of the pot and out of the
view of others. Plant the Hyacinth bulb in the pot using the potting soil.
Name your new soon-to-be plant the name of your beloved.
Each time you water the plant, recite this incantation:
As this root grows,
And this blossom blows,
May (name loved one) love and caring be turned to me!
As my will, so mote it be!

The Amor Spell(To Increase His/her Love)
Goal: To make that person you are with never want to leave you using the
power of love words in Latin.
What You Will Need:
*One piece of cotton paper.
*Lavender oil.
*Red pen.
*A sterile pin.
*Red silk ribbon.
This spell has no specified duration.
Spell Instructions:
Wipe the lavender oil all of the paper. Use the red pen to inscribe this Latin
incantation on the paper:

ADEO MIHI MEUS DILIGO.
VOS ES MEUS DILIGO QUOD EGO SUM VESTRI DILIGO.
FOREVER ES VOS REUS VOLO.
PER FILIOLUS QUOD DEA NOS ES UNUS.

Remember to be exact. Write the words exactly as they are written here.
Try to be neat as well.
With the sterile pen prick your finger and smear the drop of blood over the
top of the paper. Fold the letter towards you twice and wrap the letter with
the red ribbon. Deliver this letter to your lover and he or she will never
leave you.

The Spell of Oshun(To Increase Sexual Attraction And Desire)
Goal: To enhance your sexual attraction with the blessing of Oshun,
Goddess of sex.
What You Will Need:
*A freshly cleaned bathroom.
*One half cup sea salts.
*Three white votive candles.
*White towels.
*What you deem to be sexual music.
This spell will take approximately one night to complete.
This spell must be done on the night of a full moon.
Spell Instructions:
Do a thorough physical cleaning of your bathroom, and cover any mirrors
with the white towels. Then draw a bath and to the water add the sea salt
while saying:

Negativity is washed away I am renewed as of today!
Many heads will turn my way,
the ones I chose will wish to stay.

Light the three white votive candles and place them on the edge of your
tub. Focus on your body, how sensual it is, how beautiful you are.
Everyone is beautiful, this spell is just drawing out your best!
Turn off the lights and turn on your favorite music if possible. The feeling
that the music evokes in you is important. Does the music make you feel
reckless and sexy or pleasantly alluring. However it makes you feel will be
the result of the spell.
Enter the bath and relax, make sure every part of your body is immersed in
the water at least once.
When you are finished, recite this incantation:

Negativity is washed away I am renewed as of today!
Many heads will turn my way,
the ones I chose will wish to stay.
I am blessed, I am loving, I am loved and love myself! I am love!

You may use any type of love scented soaps, oils and lotions while
enjoying your bath. The longer you stay in, the more powerful the spell will
be.

Wishing Oil(LOVE POTION)
Goal: Another easily created oil which is used in harmony with a candle to
help all of your wishes to come true.
What You Will Need:
*Two drops of cedar oil.
*Two drops of vanilla oil.
*Olive oil
*Fresh sage herbs.
*An altar.
*A pink cloth.
*Two pink candles.
*An earthen bowl.
*A small jar that can be corked.

This spell will take approximately one week to complete.
This spell must be done on a Friday.
Spell Instructions:
Lay a pink cloth on the altar. Light the pink candles and place on either
side of the cloth. Pour the ground sage into the earthen bowl, then add
about half a cup of olive oil. Stir with your forefinger of your strong hand
seven times clockwise. Now add the oils. Place the bowl on the pink
cloth. Gaze into it, infusing the oil with your desire for love. Enchant it by
repeating:
MY WISHES WILL COME TRUE
seven times.
Pour the oil into the jar and cork it tightly. Leave in a dark place,
surrounded by the pink altar cloth for 7 days. Upon the next Friday night
you may remove the bottle and keep with your other potions until needed.

Love Perfume(LOVE POTION)
Goal: This is a specific love perfume you create to make the object of your
affections fall in love with you. You can only use this perfume for one
person. If your target switches to a new person, you need to make a new
batch.
What You Will Need:
*Your favorite perfume / cologne.
*Ground rosemary.
*Ground Mugwort.
*A brand new, never used perfume bottle or vial.
*This spell has no approximate duration.
Spell Instructions:
Stand unobserved where your love lives or will be. With the ground
rosemary and mugwort in your hand, blow it from your hand towards the
target area. This is called “blowing powders”. Don't wipe the powder
from your hands. Add the perfume/cologne to your hand and rub your
hands together to generate heat. Add more powders then blow powders
again and say:

Wandering wind carry my spell, make ________ love me well,
Herbs and scent make ______ mind see me,
make his/her love turn to me.

Fill your new perfume bottle with the perfume or cologne and add as much
of whatever is left in your hand. Wear this perfume from the new bottle
whenever you will be near them. Remember, this new perfume can only be
used for this target.

Controlling Powder(LOVE POTION)
Goal: A super easy powder will allows you to control the thoughts and
feelings of another.
What You Will Need:
Gum Mastic.
Grated cloves.
Ginger powder.
Grated lemon peel.
Grated orange peel.
Cassia.
A small vial.
This spell will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Spell Instructions:
Make sure all ingredients are in a powder like form. The exact amounts of
each ingredient is not relevant, just make sure they are all in equal parts.
Mix well together and stir counter clockwise with your own index finger. In
your mind focus all of your energies into the powder and visualize your
goal. This is the powder of control. When you have spent enough energy
projecting into the powder, keep this powder is a small vial to be used as
you wish.

and good luck!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
DAMN! lek beat me to it.. ugh
u know it..... haha it's okay p'nat... i think cappy know's he's targeted so it wont work on him any long.....

as for mina, are u sure it'll work on Pop Stars like Yunho?? dang if it does, here i come Greg Uttsada.... woot woot!!! jkjk

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
umm..is it possible to make the guy that im with fall "more" in love with me??? hehe oh gosh..lekie..you dont need no love potion girl...just start singing and you'll see guys running towards you left and right...hehe...now natty...whatcha aiming for this time??? still the youngins??lol

natty

Chubs
of course sam lol.. i'm trying to beat you hear.. lol jk..

minankumo, question: since you have a love spell.. do you have a spell to get someone to go away?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol..spell to get someone away??girl..once that person isnt around..you're gonna miss him..im telling you..learn from me=] remember im your idol..haha

minankumo

sarNie Adult
of course sam lol.. i'm trying to beat you hear.. lol jk..
minankumo, question: since you have a love spell.. do you have a spell to get someone to go away?
y? is soneone bothering u? i do have spell to to get someone away from u.its more of a end relationship spell.

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
"*A freshly cleaned bathroom. ".....okay my bathroom is pretty groddy. How clean is clean?

"*What you deem to be sexual music." ...............Anyone have any suggestions?

If this "love spell" is for someone else to hook up with someone else, ie...........Yunho and my sexii dj u-know...would it still work or would I have to force her to clean her bathroom and whatnot?