Looking for "King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng" w/ English subs

cecilia

Staff member
Probably due to the whole idea of what i've said earlier. anyone can just download the subtitle from D-Addict, add it on the available DRAMA from numerous website, particularly CLUBBOX (b/c that's what i do LOl) --- that is why it is like that, available .. for the OFFICIAL set done by the broadcasting company, it can take quite sometime after it's done airing to have it out available for sale .. but these days, you can just find the CHINESE version for cheap and watch it with minor error translation if you can't wait. i do the same .. unless, it's RAIN, then i'll buy official stuff LOl ..

as for THAI not gaining popularity, i think they are slowly that's why we see little of thai subtitle slowly start to emerge -- it probably takes a long time until the broadcasting company realize it .. to have it officially out like the Korean. I think it would benefit them in so many way b/c they'll gain more fan and more recognition for the work in the industry. Until the broadcasting see this, nothing will be official for us ..

^ true, but Thai lakorns are gradually gaining popularity. it usually spreads through word of mouth, lol...like i've always been a lakorn fan since i'm half-Thai, but then i introduced it to some of my white friends and now they're hooked even though they don't always understand it; they'll have me recap what's happening every few scenes...lol.

but as for subbing this lakorn, i might be able to if i have time in a few months. i'll get back to you on that.

judanzea

sarNie Egg
I would really appreciate it if you could at least translate only the last 2 or 3 episodes....lolx. I'm more interested in the part where the main male character slowly stops being an ass and realizes that his wife is a gem and his ex-wife is nothing but an annoying, manipulative little witch. As for the rest of the lakorn I think I will wait until its available, but if there is anyway you guys could at least tell me what the main characters are saying to each other in episodes 17 to 19, I would really appreciate it. I think a friend of my sister is full Thai but she was brought up here, she can speak both English and Thai I think... so I might ask her, but I don't know how successful that is since Makha's not into lakorns...lol. Please, please could someone help me with episodes 17 to 19 then? Thanx!

cecilia

Staff member
after i'm done with this week semester and exam, i will rewatch it to try to translate a few part for you ja .. LOl ..
i know what you mean, when i'm desperate, i want to know it asap -- like them korean drama back then LOl

judanzea

sarNie Egg
after i'm done with this week semester and exam, i will rewatch it to try to translate a few part for you ja .. LOl ..
i know what you mean, when i'm desperate, i want to know it asap -- like them korean drama back then LOl

That sounds good! Thanks Cecilia. Do you have a youtube account too? So I can add you as a friend. lol... I think I have watched all the good K-dramas there are. Can you suggest some other good lakorns. Prisana, Sawan Biang, and a few others I have watched... but I still think King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng beats them all. Please let me know if there are other better lakorns since I am still new to them. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That sounds good! Thanks Cecilia. Do you have a youtube account too? So I can add you as a friend. lol... I think I have watched all the good K-dramas there are. Can you suggest some other good lakorns. Prisana, Sawan Biang, and a few others I have watched... but I still think King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng beats them all. Please let me know if there are other better lakorns since I am still new to them. :D
You can also check here for more lakorn with English subs.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=29427

cecilia

Staff member
i have a youtube acct with the ateamer ja .. it's http://www.youtube.com/ateamforum

as for recommendation .. i have one too many favorite :loool:
it all depend on your tastes .. comedy, romance, revenge-trick love LOl