Looking for a song

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Can some help me find a song?
The lyrics goes "nrhiav tag ntiaj teb tsis muaj tug neeg zoo npaum koj, koj zoo nkauj tshaj, zoo ntxiv uab kuj pos niam.." so on. Please tell me if you have this song. Looking for it!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
The lyrics goes "nrhiav tag ntiaj teb tsis muaj tug neeg zoo npaum koj, koj zoo nkauj tshaj, zoo ntxiv uab kuj pos niam.." so on. Please tell me if you have this song. Looking for it!
Anavang, that is such a corny song, LMAO. Don't get me wrong, just reminds me of my friends. They'll probably look at me like WTF? If they heard the song on my phone. Sounds like an old song, the beginning of Luj Yaj's song "Ncaim Cev Tsis Ncaim Siab."

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Anavang, that is such a corny song, LMAO. Don't get me wrong, just reminds me of my friends. They'll probably look at me like WTF? If they heard the song on my phone. Sounds like an old song, the beginning of Luj Yaj's song "Ncaim Cev Tsis Ncaim Siab."
Lmfao. I know it's corny. Just looking for it,so
I can watch the movie that they put the song in.
The movie was good,but idk the title so just asking
if anyone happens to know the song so
I can look for the movie.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Lmfao. I know it's corny. Just looking for it,so
I can watch the movie that they put the song in.
The movie was good,but idk the title so just asking
if anyone happens to know the song so
I can look for the movie.
What is the movie the song is in?

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
are you talking about nkauj qaum ntuj by xyum xyooj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0sDwdtPARI

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Yeahh it is! Thanks!
Does anyone know what movie the song
was in!