looking for a music video? i saw awhile back.

macbookguy

sarNie Egg
Hi,
i am new to this forum. i am looking for this music video i saw on CTN a year back.
the music video relate to how i am feeling. i don't know the name of the song but i will describes the music video and if you know please link me to it.

Description of the music video:
A band rocking out on the street, well more of alley way. as they rock out and the music play. A story is being shown. the story is about a guy working as photographer or magazine editor and he is a not so handsome guy. he is working with this girl who is amazing beautiful. he is in love with her. she show him hints of her love. they are picking picture and their hand mets. they are watching a scary movie and she grabs him. but while this is happening she is checking out another guy. they are at restaurant and while both of them are eating she is checking out this guy. the average guy goes to this beauty salon and make himself more beautiful and he is walking to her on the roof top of their office building with flowers and sunglasses. as he gets to the top he see the girl with the guy from the restaurant. he is heartbroken and he walks away. he walk to where the band is playing in the alley way. as the singer is singing the chorus, he ask them to stop and begin singing the chorus. he throws the flower he was supposed to give the girl in to a crowd of people. A guy catches it and the guy instantly falls in love with him. the end.

if you know this music video and know where i can get a copied of it. that would be great. i don't want the song i want the video. i am feeling like that unhandsome guy right now. the story fit with what i am going thru at the moment. big thanks if you do find it.

s,

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
do u know who sings it? describe the person.
or do u know some of the lyrics?
maybe i can help u out.

macbookguy

sarNie Egg
It is sing by this guy. i think in the lyrics it say like how he love her but she don't see him in that way. it sound more like a rock sound more like a rock song with guitar bass and drums. the music video focus more on the lead singer. who is young with a round face. he is not peak so vat. i know that for sure. he is pretty meaty not skinny.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
there's so many music with rock sound now.
i cannot recall the one you want though.
try writing the lyrics in khmer. :unsure:

macbookguy

sarNie Egg
its ok, Or Kun.
all i keep remembering it is that it keep playing on CTN.