Lookin for a Karaoke...

riya

sarNie Egg
Hey, any of you guys have that karaoke with Preap Savath and I don't remember the girl's name, but they were singing the song Sabai Sabai like Bird's song. If you do have it, can you upload that one for me. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
hey I might have it but it's gonna be awhile cause i don't have much time to search for it yet....i'll try....(man I'm glad I'm back in this forum....my compt. was taken aways for a week...hehehehe)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Twinky said:
hey I might have it but it's gonna be awhile cause i don't have much time to search for it yet....i'll try....(man I'm glad I'm back in this forum....my compt. was taken aways for a week...hehehehe)
[post="13022"][/post]​

yes Twinky my sidekick...miss u girl where have u been?

Twinky

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon

yes Twinky my sidekick...miss u girl where have u been?
AHHHHHHH......I feel so loved...sorry guys I'm been extreamly busy with work and school and my aunt is at the hospital she had a stroke :( and to make matter worse my stupid compt. broke down so I had to take it in but hey now I'm back and uploading some cd's that I had just recently bought...hehehehe :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Twinky said:
BlueMoon
AHHHHHHH......I feel so loved...sorry guys I'm been extreamly busy with work and school and my aunt is at the hospital she had a stroke :( and to make matter worse my stupid compt. broke down so I had to take it in but hey now I'm back and uploading some cd's that I had just recently bought...hehehehe :lol:
[post="13120"][/post]​

At least u're back to entertain us LOL...jk :)

But I'm sorry to hear about u're aunt I wish her the best in recovering.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ahh..thanx bluemoon but hey I have one problem I lost the program to rip karaoke when I had to restore my compt. any ideals where I can get if from so I can start sharing some karaoke and movies....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
u mean X video Converter? I think it was posted in the Office section...not sure if it's been deleted....try to google for it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Twinky said:
Alright thanx Bluemoon
[post="14982"][/post]​

But Twinky u can use Realplayer to covert as well it works...just save it and then click on the format u want to save it as...for audio that is...about mv I don't think it works.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hey bluemoon what happen to our karaoke download section...i'm converting some videos right now, can I put it in the DL music section???

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Twinky said:
Hey bluemoon what happen to our karaoke download section...i'm converting some videos right now, can I put it in the DL music section???
[post="15732"][/post]​

It was deleted due to one of our Admin playing with something...but it's back..

riya

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
oh okay do u just want the song then? :)
[post="13325"][/post]​
THanks BlueMoon...But it's ok, you don't have to upload it. My friend said he has it too.. Just the music though.