Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Tui! He's too funny! And Numfon! Just watching the clip, that got me laughing hard already. Can't wait for the lakorn to air! And I'm loving the songs!
Thanks for the clip Cecilia​

max

sarNie Elites
Eek! Is it airing today? I am so excited! Honestly, I do not think Tui looks that good, but I really like him as a singer. Maybe I will fall in love with him after watching this lakorn if it is really good? That is what usually happens. LOL! I am excited for the lakorn, but most excited to hear the songs that they will sing : ) Namfon is so cute, too!

cecilia

Staff member
I LOVE IT SO FAR .. LOVE THE SINGING!!!!
can't get enough of Fon and Tui :wub:
the ending credit is so cute ^^

I SUPER HEART TUI'S SINGING VOICE and love Fon's cute voice too ..
wanna listen more !!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm about to start on Epi 1 right now...I'm beginning to fall for Tui...ever since Botun Gleep Sood Tai...he was awesome in that.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg, i though tthe first episode was so cute and funny. i love how namfon beat tui up lol. i love namfon's voice, her singing is so good, really sweet and soft. i love tui's voice too :wub:

max

sarNie Elites
Namfon is too cool! Haha! Aww, the episode is so short! How many days of week does it air then, since it is so short?

Also, I really like the ending song. Is it by Tui and Namfon? I cannot wait until they actually start singing!

cecilia

Staff member
oh my garsh. ah yong yuen is p'no's son? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAAH
Petch, i know !
i was in shocked too ..
i mean, they look about the same age minus the WHITE COLOR GRAY hair LOl
anyway, i'm enjoy it at the moment, really want to see them sing in every AIR episode LOl
LOVE LOVE LOVE TUI'S voice and Fon's singing === my favorite part, Fon putting her ear to listen to his heartbeat and whisper to him not to die LOl

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
First episode was awsome! Poor Tui, his first time meeting n'ek...Numfon beat up him pretty good! Knee right in the jackpot. Lol. I'm soooooo in love with the songs! Tui has a sexy voice, especially singing look toong! Love the duet of Fon&Tui. Can't wait to hear the full song!

Kik is not playing n'rai!!!!!

my favorite part, Fon putting her ear to listen to his heartbeat and whisper to him not to die LOl
^^I second that! Right after Fon left, Tui woke up! He's such a cutie!
Next episode is going to be good!!!

Btw, thanks for the clip Cecilia! Love them singing together​

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Namfon is too cool! Haha! Aww, the episode is so short! How many days of week does it air then, since it is so short?

Also, I really like the ending song. Is it by Tui and Namfon? I cannot wait until they actually start singing!
it airs 5 days a week. I think it's from Mon-Fri

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Namfon totally beat up Tui in the first episode! Her character doesn't seem to listen very much. It was so funny when he kept telling her that she wasn't one of Nino's workers and they kept pushing back and forth until he sat on those wires. When O and Nino were fighting was pretty funny too. I liked the first episode, it was entertaining.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i lob tui's song in eps 2 and hahahahaha fon's dream was too god damn hilarious but she looked mighty pretty lol p'o so damn funny so is p'no. ahhh my 2 dream men :wub: :wub: :wub: LOL