Look mai Lark see

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 2

Almanzo, was polishing Jieb's shoes, he was angry and upset but his mom told him to stay put. He was still angry and so blurted out something like his mom being a mistress I think . Well that got his mom upset and he felt bad afterward. Almanzo, started to think back to when he was younger how his mom would tell him a bedtime story but Jieb dad came in and wheneva he comes in Almanzo had to leave the room w/them alone. He would sit outside in the cold at nite with just a little blanket wrap around him till Jieb dad and his mom finish doing there business :blink: . The next day Cee went to school on his bikecycle like usual when he was about to cross the street Big almost ran over him

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I read the summary and Cee didn't die. The person that die is his friend "T" cuz Nikki shot him. I felt that this lakorn is interesing but it's very hard to watch. Do you guys think that they are these kind of parents around? wow...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, OnlyU for confirming Cee didn't die :D
Now I would look foward to the lakorn alot more even though I am hook to it already :p.
T dies that so sad :( .

It's hard to believe that there are such parents around but u never know, life isn't perfect 4 everyone no matter how much money u have :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm so mad I was writing the summary 4 the other half of part 2 and it got all deleted :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Continue episode 2

Jieb saw the women and startd to question her who she was? basically yelling, her dad came in and pulled Jieb to another room. Jieb asked her dad who is she? Jieb say she doesn't need nor want a stepmom she was going on and on till there was a phone call for her dad. Her dad told her to be quiet. The lady was waiting outside and she saw Jieb mom picture she had a smirk on her face. Jieb walked out and told the lady not to touch anything!! They were arguing to point that Jieb was about to slap her but the lady grab a hold of her and slaped jieb about three times and threaten her :lipsl: . Jieb dad walked in and ask how it's going? the lady changed the subject and started saying what a lovely kid jieb is and stuff like that. Her dad seem to be please while Kieb was hanging onto him but couldn't say anything. They left together and Jieb ran upstair and started to cry. After awhile she came downstair and she was still crying, Almanzo mom saw this and so she was concern and went up to ask Jieb what's wrong? Jieb yelled at her and pushed her away she fell and hit her head on the banister her head was bleeding. Almanzo walked in and asked what did Jieb do to his mother Jieb say she didn't mean it Almanzo was about to say something back but his mom stopped him and told him Jieb didn't mean it to let it go. Jueb ran back upstair. Big was bing a baby whining to his mother about his bruises :*blah: Cee walked in and his mom yelled at him but Cee defend himself and told her it wasn't his fault but his mom went on and on bitching and slapped him *:noway:* His dad walked in and defend him, his mom was bitching about his "real" dad and it got Cee very offended and hurt *nono:* . His dad told Cee to go to his room. Cee went and washed his face and re-called to the time his dad lefted him----afew years later *confused* Cee had a plane ticket to go visit his dad as he was about to walk out the news came on and it reported a plane crash and Cee dad was one of the passenger that died *bellow:* . Atima came to see her mom (The lady that's dating Jieb dad) at her company, her mother scold her and told her to never come but Atima said that her grandma is very sick she needed some money her mother dig in her purse and threw out a few loose change to the ground and made Atima picked it up while she was about to leave w/Jieb dad, Jieb dad ask who the young gurl was and her mother was like she's just a servant in the house *:hdown* . Jieb had to take the stairs cuzz they didn't allow her to use the elevator as she was walking down she got knock by a guy and fell w/her money scatter all over ther place *nono:* . Amy and Benz was doing homework at home when Benz cell rang she got so happy she dropped her book to the ground in her bookz there was 2 movie ticket on a school day. Amy question her sis but Benz told her to mind her own business and grabbed the ticket. Their dad walked in and Benz told the dad that Amy missed school to hang out he was angry and asked Amy if it was true Amy deny it but Benz kept on rubbing it in her father got so angry that he dragged her in to the house in to a small dark room yelled at her and locked her in there *:noway:* . Benz was outside the door mocking Amy *beat:* . The next day Amy got a letter from school for a class trip she needed permission from her dad to go he agree to let her go but Benz has to go too :rolleyes: . Cee was riding his bikcycle and crashed in2 Amy her bike was broken so they decided to walk back 2gether, they talked then all of a sudden the rain started pouring down *aaa*: they had to both share a phone booth to get away from the rain :tehehe: when Amy hears the thunfer she would jump onto cee and chang on to him *555* Cee had a please face everytime the thunder came :*haha*: Amy apologize but Cee say it was okay :embrs: and they just shyly standing there smiling *hehe:* . The rain stopped Cee walked Amy home. When Cee got home his servant was teasing him about Amy :hosh: . Amy was getting prepare to go on her class trip packing her clothes Benz was there too and took some of Amy cloth cuzz it looked nice Amy wanted back but Benz threaten to tell their parent :rolleyes: . Cee was leaving his house when Big came in and asked Cee where he was going Cee was annoyed so he told big that he was gonna go to the beach. Big was being such an ass that they almost got into a fight but the servant stopped them. Over at the beach they were playing games and dancing. At their break Jieb was complaining that she's tired. Jieb saw Cee so she got him a bottle of water and went over to him . Almanzi see's her and went up to Jieb and asked Jieb what she was doing here the freshmans are suppose to be over there the seniors was doing something, Jieb was like what is it to u? do u know who u are and what am I? Almanzo was like it doesn't matter cuzz he's the senior here. Jieb started saying stuff that offended him and got him really really angry that he was about to kock her out..lol..but Cee and the other gytz stopped him . Cee demand Jieb to apologize to Almanzo and the others was like she should respect him or she'll be punish :*haha*: so she said sorry and walked away. Almanzo sayed thank u to the guyz. Amy was walking along the beach when Almanzo came by and they chatted. Cee was watching them from afar looking kinda disappoited and jealous :tehehe: . After awhile they had to played a game where they paired up Cee and Amy and Jieb w/Almanzo ..lol..Jieb was like WTH?!..lol..those guyz planed it *:lol* . The game was that the had to tie both the guyz and gurlz hand back, there both facing eachother with an apple hanging in the middle Cee any Amy was looking at eachother all shy :hosh: while Jieb and Almanzo looked like they are about to kill eachother *:lol* . Both couple are suppose to bite the apple whoeva bite the most wins I guess. Cee and Amy is having fun both helping out eachother and almost accidently kiss on the lip soooooooo cute *inlve:* . Almanzo and Jieb was having a hard time cuzz Jieb refuse to participate..lol..and they were just arguing..lol..Almanzo was trying to bite the apple and he was like will u help out here!!!!!! ieb used her forhead to push the apple to him..lol..Cee and Amy on the other hand is having fun almost finishing there apple man it was so cute how she was resting on his chest when she holding the apple up w/her forehead and Cee was biting it *hehe:* . Almanzo didn't even get to bite a piece..lol..Jieb started acting like she was about to puke..lol..Almanzo got piss and pushed Jieb down to the ground got her piss *:lmao:* . Benz was watching her sis class playing the game from afar when Big came by talking to her. The game was over Cee and the guyz ask if they were having fun everyone said yes, then they ask who didn't have fun and Jieb raised her hand. Everybody left but they told Jieb to stay behind they told her since she didn't have fun they will play music for her to dance, Jieb was all hype but the sang some boring song and played a boring music that got her really bored and tired..lol..(Jieb was cute here). Amy was washing her face but she ran out of water and she couldn't see, Cee came by and helped her, They way Cee looks at Amy is so cute *slove:* *hearts:* . Amy wanted to get something to drink but there wasn't anymore so Cee went to refill it. Big and and Benz walked by and now they all introduce eachother. Cee came back surprise to see Big and asked him what is he doing here?!!! The episode ended w/Amy and Benz telling Benz to behave and not act that way around guyz.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np! I'm so in luv w/the lakorn that I get carry away writing about it..lol..I just wanna put in every little detail :rolleyes: beside I luv the whole cast Cee, Amy, Atima, Almanzo, Jieb , Benz, and Big even though the last 3 are such a brat :p :lol:

I dun find Jieb that bad she is just spoil, I think she played her character so well she's mean but cute :D . Benz, she has change from sweet, innocent to conniving evil she's good too ;) . As for Big well he's good too I guess he does have that evil face :rolleyes:

Cee improve alot eva since I first saw him onscreen, his facial expression is expressed very well whether he's angry, disappointed, upset, in love, happy or hurt man propz to my man :lol: . Amy is doing a gr8 job as the innocent quiet n'ke :D

U guyz should watch this lakorn. At first I was abit unesy w/the whole drug and p'ke dying ordeal but since Cee's not dying it's all good now. I just need to accept the fact that he'll turn to drugz later on :(.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww, Cee & Amy are so cute ^_^ haha!

lol, i can't wait till you get luk mai lark see uploaded it kkrystal!

thanks a bunch!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
hermione@mew said:
วันพุธที่ 14 กันยายน 2548

ภุชิสสะ “บิ๊กâ€? ข้อมือหัก หน้าฝนนี้ บิ๊ก ภุชิสสะ ฝากเตือนมาว่า ระวัง ถนนลื่นนะครับ ก็มือขวาที่เห็นเข้าเฝือกอ่อนอยู่นี้ มีสาเหตุมาจากหนุ่มบิ๊ก ลื่นล้ม ก่อนเดินทางมาเข้าฉากละคร "ลูกไม้หลากสี" ค่ะ

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
hermione@mew said:
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กันยายน 2548

“บิ๊กâ€? เย้ย “ซีâ€? ปล้ำ “เอมี่â€? “ซีâ€? ยั้วะจัดต่อย “บิ๊กâ€? หน้าหงาย ฉากนี้ออก(อากาศ วันอาทิตย์ ที่ 18 ก.ย.48) นอกจากเนื้อเรื่องจะเข้มข้นชวนติดตามแล้ว ละครโรแมนติกดราม่า “ลูกไม้หลากสีâ€? ที่ได้พระ-นางคู่ฮอต “ซี-ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์â€? กับ “เอมี่ กลิ่นประทุมâ€? มาช่วยดึงเรตติ้งจากแฟนละครน้ำดีแล้ว ดาราวิดีโอยังแอบทำเก๋ทิ้งท้ายมีข้อคิดดีๆ จากละครมาเตือนสติให้วัยรุ่นวัยใสได้คิดตามอีกแน่ะ
สำหรับฉากเด็ดที่เอามาฝากกันวันนี้เป็นตอนที่ชยางกูร(บิ๊ก-ภุชิสสะ)หลอกสุตาภัญ(เอมี่)ว่าจะขับรถพามาส่งบ้าน ระหว่างทางฝนตกหนักชยางกูรจอดรถเข้าข้างทางและปลุกปล้ำสุตาภัญเพราะต้องการเอาชนะชนกชนม์(ซี) สุตาภัญสู้ยิบตาจนหนีออกจากรถมาได้ ชยางกูรวิ่งไล่ตามสุตาภัญมาจนทัน แล้วปลุกปล้ำสุตาภัญอย่างหื่นกระหายชยางกูรต่อยท้องและตบหน้าสุตาภัญจนร่วงไปกองกับพื้น แต่โชคยังดีที่ชนกชนม์ผ่านมาเห็น ชนกชนม์เตะเสยปลายคางชยางกูรจนหน้าหงาย ทั้งคู่ชกต่อยกันนัวเนีย ท่ามกลางสายฝน
ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่สวนสมเด็จย่า ย่านปากเกร็ด จ.นนทบุรี ฉากนี้ผู้กำกับฯ แยกถ่ายเป็นสองคัต คัตแรก “บิ๊กâ€? จะปล้ำ “เอมี่â€? ในรถก่อน ส่วนคัตสุดท้าย “บิ๊กâ€? ต้องมาปล้ำ “เอมี่â€? อีกครั้งที่สนามหญ้า แล้ว “ซีâ€? มาบู้กับ “บิ๊กâ€? สำหรับตอนถ่ายจริงคัตแรก “บิ๊กâ€? ขับรถมาจอดข้างทาง แล้วเริ่มลวนลาม “เอมี่â€? “เอมี่â€? ตกใจรีบหนีออกจากรถแล้ววิ่งฝ่าฝนหนีไป คัตนี้ถ่ายอยู่หลายเทคเพราะ “บิ๊กâ€? กับ “เอมี่â€? ยังดูขัดเขินกันอยู่ จนผู้กำกับฯ ต้องมาช่วยบิ้วอารมณ์ทั้งคู่อยู่พักใหญ่ถึงจะเริ่มถ่ายใหม่อีกครั้ง และในคัตสุดท้ายการถ่ายทำยิ่งยากเป็นทวีคูณเพราะนอกจาก “บิ๊กâ€? ต้องปล้ำและตบตี “เอมี่â€? กลางสายฝนแล้ว “บิ๊กâ€? กับ “ซีâ€? ยังต้องโชว์คิวบู้แบบแมนๆ กันอีกด้วย ตอนถ่ายจริงเทคแรก “ซีâ€? เห็น “บิ๊กâ€?กำลังปล้ำ “เอมี่â€? อยู่ก็วิ่งเข้าไปเตะเสยปลายคาง “บิ๊กâ€? ล้มกลิ้งหงายหลังลื่นไถลลงเนินมา “ซีâ€? ตามมาซ้ำเหวี่ยงหมัดใส่ “บิ๊กâ€? ทันที “บิ๊กâ€? หลบทันสวนหมัดกลับเข้าหน้า “ซีâ€? ทั้งคู่ล้มกลิ้งแล้วรัวหมัดใส่กันไม่ยั้ง แล้วจู่ๆ “บิ๊กâ€? ก็ร้องจ๊ากตะโกนขอเทค

เพราะคอนแทกเลนส์เลื่อน “บิ๊กâ€? ขอเวลานอกชั่วคราวใส่คอนแทกเลนส์ใหม่แล้วจึงถ่ายต่อจนจบติดตามชมฉากเด็ดๆ แบบนี้ได้ ในละคร “ลูกไม้หลากสีâ€?ออกอากาศทุกวันศุกร์ เสาร์และอาทิตย์ หลังข่าวภาคค่ำ ทางช่อง 7 สีทีวีเพื่อคุณจ้า ฉากนี้ออกอากาศ วันอาทิตย์ ที่ 18 ก.ย. 2548 นี้