Look mai Lark see

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! :p Mieng & Jieb Pics finally!!! They're so cute!!! luv them both :D

Mieng Atima Taneesawat ^_^

Jieb Chompoonuch Piyatumchai ^_^

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the pics. Yeah, Amy is weak but that's how she has been since the beginning of the lakorn. She just wants her sister and her parents to love her. :( Cee just turned to a life of drugs. Poor guy.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, 4 the pixz, Mos_koblover :p

Episode 9

Tee went to see Cee at his work place, he told Cee he can't bare to stay at Jieb's house anymore. Cee told him to move out then. Tee doesn't agree, cuzz if he would do that, that means he'll let Jieb's family off easily. Cee tried to talk some sense in2 him. Later, Tee told Cee he's worried about Amy, Cee told him Amy doesn't live at her house anymore. Tee asked whether Cee know where she is? he didn't answer. Cee was helping Amy mop the floor at KFC, he stopped and went up to Amy and told her Tee is looking for her. Amy asked if Cee told Tee? Cee said he told him everything except abut them. Cee told Amy u know how much he likes u right? Amy told Cee she doesn't like Tee, the way she likes him *inlve:* . Tee walked in w/flowers and saw Cee holding Amy's hand. Tee was upset and left, he went and drank some beer, he was very depress *nono:* . Jieb had a nightmare, she saw Tee's mom face full of blood. She woke up very scared. Atima, was waiting for Tee to come back home. Tee walked in2 the house drunk, Atima, helped him to his room, she tried to clean him up. He thought she was Jieb, so he yell at her 2 not to touch him. He realize it's Atima, Atima told him he can talk to her about anything. Tee told her if there is really something he would tell her, no matter what she's important to him. Atima was like ur lucky Jieb's dad and wife isn't here to see u in this condition, they went out. Tee thought of something :lipsl: . Jieb was in her room crying, talking to her mom's photo. Someone knocked on her door, she was happy thinking it was her dad. She opened the door and Tee was there, he's very drunk :eek:_o::, Jieb was scared, he pushed Jieb inside the room and locked the door. He asked her didn't u say that u would do anything 4 forgivenes?....he say something else but I forgot :embrs: . Jieb begged him to stop, he didn't listen. Anywayz, he pushed her on the bed, Jieb struggle, but he was too strong and he R her. When he was done w/her, Jieb asked him if he has forgiven her now? He told her NO. He walked out, Jieb was crying *bellow:* . Benz was having Breakfast, the smell of the food makes her feel sick :lipsl: . Her servant was like judging by ur action it seems like ur pregnant :unsure: . Cee and Amy went out 2gether, they were talking about their education and future. A group of guyz was beating up Cee's buddy near by. Cee saw this and went to help. Cee pulled his buddy into the public bathroom, Cee asked what happen? . He didn't get a chance to answer, cuzz Amy also came and ask what happened? :rolleyes: the bad people heard her voice and chased after them. They almost got away but Cee buddy triped and he got beat up. Cee went to help, his buddy was so freaking selfish :angry: he ran away and left Cee. Cee got beat up, those guys threaten him to mind his own business. Amy was screaming 4 help, so they ran away. Cee told her the truth about his buddy, Amy asked Cee whether he also do drugs? he told her even though they live 2gether, he wouldn't use it. Amy wasn't too sure about that, Cee assure her to not be worried about him. He promise he wouldn't turn to drugs 4 sure, because in this world there's still Amy. Amy was happy to hear this and she told him she'll stand by his side :*yess*: . Benz cut school and went to the mall, her parent was there also. There was undercover cops there, catching kids that cut school. Benz got caught w/her friends and they were chasing her. While on the run, her mom spotted her being chase. It wasn't clear so they thought they have mistaken her w/some gurl. Her dad was like there's no way Benz would be one of them :rolleyes: . Benz got away, she trip and sprain her ankle. Cee saw her and helped her. He took her to the hospital. Cee asked the doctor to do a check-up on her, Benz dun want too, but Cee insist. The doctor told them she's pregnant, Benz refuse to believe it but it was the truth. Cee told her to go and tell her parents. Benz say she can't, she told Cee she wanted an abortion I think? Cee got mad and told her she can't do that. Benz told him she got rape, she doesn't want this baby. Cee asked her who was the guy?!! Benz told him it was Big. Cee took Benz to Big's office and confronted Big. Big didn't care. Benz got mad and slaped Big, Big slapped her back. Cee stepped in to defend her, Big and Cee got in2 a fight. The secretary, went and told their mother. She came in and stopped them, pushed Cee and slapped him. Accusing Cee of starting trouble, Cee told her ur son made this gurl pregnant. Big denies everything. They went to the roof to settle it. (Cee and Benz would make a really cute couple :*haha*: ) Cee tried to talk to his mom, but since Big denies everything she took his side. Cee mom was about to call Benz parent to tell them what happened, but Benz begged her not to. Cee mom was like fine, but dun come and bother my son again or else ur parent will know what happened. Benz promised them that she won't come back. Cee tried to stop her but she told him to leave. Cee apologize to Benz that he couldn't help her, Benz told him it's not his fault. She started hitting her stomach, he stopped her and talked some sense in2 her

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
thax for the summary it seems like the movie is getting to the climax. I hope that Big gets what he deserve. I hate him in this lakorn. Geez he's soo annoying. :angry:

pze

sarNie Adult
its getting very intense here.....jieb is now pregnant with tees child....and she told him about it....cant wait for the next episodes....im more focused on them then cee n amy......i dont want the ending to be want everyone has been saying....i want jieb n tee to have a happy ending....since they both are going through hard times.....

Ana

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
thanks for an awesome summary! also really?? can't wait to see benz isn't that bad! :D
[post="21734"][/post]​
Np, Benz apologize to Amy. And now everything btw them is settle :rolleyes:

pze said:
its getting very intense here.....jieb is now pregnant with tees child....and she told him about it....cant wait for the next episodes....im more focused on them then cee n amy......i dont want the ending to be want everyone has been saying....i want jieb n tee to have a happy ending....since they both are going through hard times.....
[post="21772"][/post]​
Tee and Jieb side of the story is really getting intense, Right now I am more focus on them too. But I still luv those cute scenes w/Cee and Amy. I think they might change the ending and let Tee and Jieb get 2gether. Well at least I hope so. They both deserve it as much as Cee - Amy and that evil Benz

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Kkrystal said:
Nope! He rape Jieb!
[post="22005"][/post]​
:lol: really coool i want to see t hat scene its b/c i want them jieb and him to get each other......i just think its cute well not the rape scene how he did that to her i thought he hate her

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
:lol: really coool i want to see t hat scene its b/c i want them jieb and him to get each other......i just think its cute well not the rape scene how he did that to her i thought he hate her <_<
[post="22012"][/post]​
it's said down there... i prefer tee goes with jieb than miang.. i don't know about miang..i just thinnk her character is a quite SAD but BORING. sorry to say it.

Ana said:
Thankz, 4 the pixz, Mos_koblover :p

Episode 9

Tee was upset and left, he went and drank some beer, he was very depress *nono:* . Jieb had a nightmare, she saw Tee's mom face full of blood. She woke up very scared. Atima, was waiting for Tee to come back home. Tee walked in2 the house drunk, Atima, helped him to his room, she tried to clean him up. He thought she was Jieb, so he yell at her 2 not to touch him. He realize it's Atima, Atima told him he can talk to her about anything. Tee told her if there is really something he would tell her, no matter what she's important to him. Atima was like ur lucky Jieb's dad and wife isn't here to see u in this condition, they went out. Tee thought of something :lipsl: . Jieb was in her room crying, talking to her mom's photo. Someone knocked on her door, she was happy thinking it was her dad. She opened the door and Tee was there, he's very drunk :eek:_o::, Jieb was scared, he pushed Jieb inside the room and locked the door. He asked her didn't u say that u would do anything 4 forgivenes?....he say something else but I forgot :embrs: . Jieb begged him to stop, he didn't listen. Anywayz, he pushed her on the bed, Jieb struggle, but he was too strong and he R her. When he was done w/her, Jieb asked him if he has forgiven her now? He told her NO. He walked out, Jieb was crying *bellow:*

[post="21394"][/post]​