Look mai Lark see

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Oh my gosh! Episode 9 made me feel so bad for Jieb and Benz. :( Big is such a jerk :angry: Cee and Amy were adorable as always. :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome!!

I think it'll end in probably two more weekz :unsure:

I luv the cute scenes between Cee/Amy :p
Big is an ass

kitkat

sarNie Elites
two weeks left to be end? mmm.. when i come back to CA..i'm pretty sure my grandma has this lakorn..since she usually rents all lakorns at same time. LOL i hope she still has it there when i get there since one of my uncles always borrow from her. <_<

Ana

sarNie Adult
Continue Episode 7

Big went to Amy's house, he bought her parent a gift. Anywayz, they say they believed in him :rolleyes: . Amy came out, surprise to see Big, he asked her how she's doing?! she just nod her head. Her parent was like show some manners!! Amy asked Big what was he doing here?! . Her parent scold her, Big say it's alright, Amy's young. Her parent left the room leaving Amy and Big alone. They got in2 a little argument, Big was saying how come u didn't tell ur parent?! is it because they dun believe u?! he told her it's no use cuzz her parent really believes in him

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Wow ana! thanks for doing all this write up because i know that it takes while to write it up but it helps! thank you!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omgosh.. after reading episode 7, damned.. i felt so bad.. i really wanted to watch this so badly but is the ending will be bad?? because cee looks horrible.. :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
feys said:
Wow ana! thanks for doing all this write up because i know that it takes while to write it up but it helps! thank you!
[post="19541"][/post]​
Ur welcome, It does take alot of time..lol..but I enjoy writing it :p

kitkat said:
omgosh.. after reading episode 7, damned.. i felt so bad.. i really wanted to watch this so badly but is the ending will be bad?? because cee looks horrible.. :(
[post="19741"][/post]​
U can say the ending is bad 4 most of the cast. Howeva, Cee and Amy has a happy ending as far as I know :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
really? aww that's good for cee and amy have a happy ending! :wub: but will jieb having a good ending, too? since i read about her character, she makes me so mad but can't hate on her for being great actress. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
really? aww that's good for cee and amy have a happy ending! :wub: but will jieb having a good ending, too? since i read about her character, she makes me so mad but can't hate on her for being great actress. :D
[post="19804"][/post]​
I dunno about Jieb, but her life is pretty hard as it is right now :mellow: .
She's a B^%$^ but u can't help but feel sorry and at the same time hate her :rolleyes:
I'm leaning toward feeling sorry for her more :rolleyes: at least she showed that she felt guilty and regret killing Al's mom. If she didn't show any remorse 4 what she has done then I would really hate her

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
hey ana can you please upload this lakorn for me? im waiting for epi 5 and 6? i know they are out already but no one will upload it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I dunno about Jieb, but her life is pretty hard as it is right now :mellow: .
She's a B^%$^ but u can't help but feel sorry and at the same time hate her :rolleyes:
I'm leaning toward feeling sorry for her more :rolleyes: at least she showed that she felt guilty and regret killing Al's mom. If she didn't show any remorse 4 what she has done then I would really hate her <_<

Amy got me so piss at the police station!! I wanted to slap some sense into her!! She should of speak up and defend herself but nooooo all she say was "no, it's that true, not true....." <_< . I would of kill Big :angry: !! He's pissing me off since the lakorn started <_< . I can't wait till he dies :lol:
[post="19828"][/post]​
yeah i would hate jieb if she didn't show any remorse.. hehe man.. i'm dying here! i had to watch it so badly... can't wait this tuesday! whoo!

about amy? she said that? gosh.. so weak!! <_<

pze

sarNie Adult
so far im liking this lakorn.....for some reason i anxious to see wat goes on with almanzo n jieb more then amy n cee......

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
the guy that rape Jiep he' not Almonzo from SaoNoy2, I just notice it too. He was the cop from MeaKhunEiy and he was the bad guy in KraiTaiLongJun. All along I thought he was Almonzo he does look like Almanzo in a way. :p

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww the pics of so cute of cee & amy! benz is so pretty!! can't wait till it ends but i'm gonna miss seeing the Almanzo, Jieb, Big, Cee, Amy, Benz on screen for awhile, hope they're having new lakorns ^_^ luv them all!

I'm falling for Almanzo he's HOT!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sreymao said:
the guy that rape Jiep he' not Almonzo from SaoNoy2, I just notice it too. He was the cop from MeaKhunEiy and he was the bad guy in KraiTaiLongJun. All along I thought he was Almonzo he does look like Almanzo in a way. :p
[post="20062"][/post]​
R u serious?! LOL! All this tme I call him Almanzo..LOL..seriously he do look like Almanzo...ahahaha...just that he's bigger in a way :lol: . I can't believe I didn't recognize him. :p