Look mai Lark see

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
Damn!! DRAMA :blink:
I think Benz turned nice though later cuzz in the new ending preview :rolleyes: she seem to realize her wrong doing since she got "R" by Big and is pregnant :mellow:
Anyhow, I so HATE BIG to pieces in this lakorn <_< . Jieb I dun hate her at all..lol..yea, she gets me piss here and there but she got issue :rolleyes: . Big in the otherhand, is just a BIG baby!! I feel no sympathy for him at all, even though he will die later, but he deserve it..ahahaha..I'm just mean :lol:

Almanzo dun deserve to die, his life is harsh as it is being boss around and being verbally as well as physically abuse all the time already. Guess life isn't alwayz fair :(

It hurts alot more being verbally abuse the physically, cuzz words can hurt more then anything :huh:

[post="13420"][/post]​
you said it, ana! go girl! hehehe

also, i think jieb is so good as well...she is awesome as a nice person and as a BITCH! LOL

this is such a good cast, in general. all the roles are well done by each individual.

and one more thing, WAKE UP ALMANZO!!! DON'T DIE!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
you said it, ana! go girl! hehehe

also, i think jieb is so good as well...she is awesome as a nice person and as a BITCH! LOL

this is such a good cast, in general. all the roles are well done by each individual.

and one more thing, WAKE UP ALMANZO!!! DON'T DIE!!!
[post="14796"][/post]​
LOL!! I agree about Jieb!! That gurl can really act!! The part she confronted Amy, when she found out about Cee/Amy. When her tears was flowing..lol..my tears came out too :mellow: . I feel bad for her :rolleyes: honestly, I think she really luvs Amy, since Amy is like the one and only person she really shares her feelings with. It hurts to find out that the guy u like is actually in luv w/ur best friend :( . LOL!! Siding w/the evil gurl :rolleyes: but she's not as mean as Benz

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So what? Cee dies? Dude, this was going to be the first lakorn of Cee's that I was going to rent. I'm not into these upcoming young actors and actresses so I haven't rented any of their lakorns. I think I'm still stuck with the older generation. But Cee looks good, and I wanted to view his acting potential for myself. But if he's going to die, then I might change my mind. Sorry gals, but I'm not too fond of sad ending. I can't sleep at night, feeling sorry for the p'ek or n'ek. It drives me nuts! Crazy huh?

The benz chick is really cute btw.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I don't think Cee dies...I think he becomes a drug addict though...the other guy dies who is a servant for Jieb's family and also Big dies as well.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
when will it end? because i wanted to rent it only if it's finished a whole thing. more easier for me to watch all of it instead of feeling anxious what will it happen next. LOL :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Kayla, Cee doesn't die it's the sevant dude in Jieb's house and Cee's Bro in the lakorn that dies. Give it a try :lol:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
my gosh, soo much drama. too much drama for a lakorn. I've notice like most of dara video has like drama in it. e.g. kud tha thom..oon ai ruk..now this lakorn. okay maybe not all of their lakorns are drama but when they do it..it's like soo much. anywyas. cee's hot. that's all.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Benz is meanie here but i like it she suit n'rai role :D this lakorn is pretty good feel bad for jieb and miang

Ana

sarNie Adult
Continue Episode 6

After they had lunch, They had tea outside. Big was telling Amy's parent alot of bull-shit about Cee making them look down at him *:noway:* . Big recieve a phone call so he excused himself. Benz followed him, She asked him WTH is he doing sucking up to her family?! She was like she's gonna expose him. He didn't care cuzz he also got something against her. Benz, couldn't do anything so she left. Big came over to Amy's house again to ask her parent for permission to take her out

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thx for the summary, Ana ^_^

i don't really like most of daravdo'z lakorns but since benja keeta kwarm ruk,, i started to watch alot fo daravdo lakorns since most of my fav stars or the new comers have lakorns from daravdo, but oun ai ruk i didnt watch it but its too sad i didnt want to see jieb pass away, i know its just a lakorn but i cant take that much........

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np!! Watching episode 7 right now. 5 min in2 the lakorn and it was so sad already :(
I feel so bad for Cee, he made me cry w/him :( - BIG BIG BIG is such a jerk. If someone in my family is like him. I would tell the person to gota HELL!! Son of *$%%#!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
WTH?! So much damn drama going on..sheesh...I can't wait till Cee mom sees the real Big and regret all the stuff she has done to Cee

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 7

Cee walked into his house, his parent and Big right behind him. Amy parents was yelling at her. She tried to tell them that Big was the one that cause the problem and that Cee came to save her. But they didn't believe her, Benze told Amy to stop lying. Amy couldn't believe her sister would say such stuff. Cee wouldn't say what happened so his mother got mad she raise her hand, about to slap him. Big hold her back and punched Cee instead. They both got in2 a fight and Cee dad was pulling Big away and the servant guy hold Cee back. Their dad told them to stop, they wouldn't and so Cee mom slaped him

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks for all episodes summaries but too bad i haven't see it yet. i just waited until it ended..so do you know when it will end??