Look At This Hottie

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I don't know who he is, but he's one good looking son-of-a-gun! Just look at those eyes, so dreamy. I mean he only looks very cute at some angles, but overall the dude has dreamy eyes. I'm so going to watch this lakorn after I find out what it is. Haha. It's so weird how I found it too. I was looking through Tua Saranyu's old clips and like I just randomly clicked on a related video. What do I get? Pok Piyatada and this guy!! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
phatman, on 19 Sept 2014 - 00:09, said:
I don't know who he is, but he's one good looking son-of-a-gun! Just look at those eyes, so dreamy. I mean he only looks very cute at some angles, but overall the dude has dreamy eyes. I'm so going to watch this lakorn after I find out what it is. Haha. It's so weird how I found it too. I was looking through Tua Saranyu's old clips and like I just randomly clicked on a related video. What do I get? Pok Piyatada and this guy!!
I mentioned him along with Patson when we were discussing pure Thai actors vs. mixed ones in the Plerng Chimplee thread. His name is Bee Bandit Saokaew! Him and Pok played in Roy Marn. Too bad he didn't play in many lakorns. I didn't like his pairing with Pok and other actresses. He's so freaking gorgeous!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I mentioned him along with Patson when we were discussing pure Thai actors vs. mixed ones in the Plerng Chimplee thread. His name is Bee Bandit Saokaew! 

Really?! When! Haha. I gotta go re-read our conversation. This Bee guy is dreamy. Going to check him out. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
If it's the lakorn with Pok, then it should be Roy Marn :)

Hehe. Yeah I just looked him up and saw it! No wonder it was in the related videos box, it was a remake of Tua's Roy Marn! Haha. I'll be putting it on my to-watch list, since I lurv Pok and this hottie is so dreamy. I wonder if his acting is good...? What do you guys think? Was he good enough to be in a Tua Saranyu remake??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I mentioned him along with Patson when we were discussing pure Thai actors vs. mixed ones in the Plerng Chimplee thread. His name is Bee Bandit Saokaew! Him and Pok played in Roy Marn. Too bad he didn't play in many lakorns. I didn't like his pairing with Pok and other actresses. He's so freaking gorgeous!

You didn't like his pairing with Pok? Pok is awesome! How come?! HAHA.

cecilia

Staff member
I think he's a decent actor .. I like him best with Nampueng in 'Ra Beng Ruk' among the three lakorn I've seen of him. (Kaboad Hua Jai, Ra Beng Ruk, and Roy Marn)

Pok was not good in Roy Marn for me :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You didn't like his pairing with Pok? Pok is awesome! How come?! HAHA.
I don't find Pok n'ek material. She reminds me of Amy Amika, Cee's wife. They just appear to match supportive roles. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yes! When I first saw Bee a few years back in Roy Marn, I was so blown away from those beautiful eyes of his! 555 He's so beautiful. I wonder how he looks like now. Hmm. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't find Pok n'ek material. She reminds me of Amy Amika, Cee's wife. They just appear to match supportive roles. 

Hehe, that's not surprising then. Yeah, she doesn't look like a nang'ek, but her acting blew me away and I first saw her as nang'ek, so that's all the vibe I get from her. I can't watch her play supportive roles. I've yet to accept it. HEHE.
I agree with you about Amy though. I first saw her as nang'ek in that one lakorn with Kade, but she didn't really impress me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
Oh yes! When I first saw Bee a few years back in Roy Marn, I was so blown away from those beautiful eyes of his! 555 He's so beautiful. I wonder how he looks like now. Hmm. 

A beautiful thing he is!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I remember seeing him! He was like the new mixed hottie back then... but he wasn't in that many lakorns.

There's a lot of n'eks and p'eks that doesn't really fit their lead roles and should just play supportive roles. & vice versa.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe his acting wasn't up to par, so he didn't have that many lakorns....or maybe he just decided acting wasn't his thing? Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Maybe his acting wasn't up to par, so he didn't have that many lakorns....or maybe he just decided acting wasn't his thing? Hehe.

Hmmm, it's so hard to find out about celebrities back in the day. Nowadays we even know what the dara's eat for breakfast, 5555!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Hmmm, it's so hard to find out about celebrities back in the day. Nowadays we even know what the dara's eat for breakfast, 5555!
Or when the use the bathroom. Haha. Jkjk.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I really liked him with Pok in their version of Roy Marn and I think Pok is a wonderful actress. She can act in circles, not many of the actresses these days can even compare to her lol. The ones we see today are all about beauty and connections but lack the personality, class and talent of a leading lady.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeedlove said:
I really liked him with Pok in their version of Roy Marn and I think Pok is a wonderful actress. She can act in circles, not many of the actresses these days can even compare to her lol. The ones we see today are all about beauty and connections but lack the personality, class and talent of a leading lady.  

Agree!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love Bee back in the day! Luv the lakorn he starred with Kherm where he kidnapped her. I did not like the lakorn he started with Pok so didn't really watch it. His eyes are so dreamy.