Look a like or not at all...What do you think???

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm.. noon and taew do look similar in some instances and so do joy and maprang...cool...and they're all pretty too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm no i gotta say noon n taew does not look alike xp .. keke but i have to say that its noon aum p . n tangmoe they 3 look alike.. kekeke.. they 3 r so pretty n gorgeous.. keke.. hmm joy n maprang.. a lil.. keke.. joy is so pretty..

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm no i gotta say noon n taew does not look alike xp .. keke but i have to say that its noon aum p . n tangmoe they 3 look alike.. kekeke.. they 3 r so pretty n gorgeous.. keke.. hmm joy n maprang.. a lil.. keke.. joy is so pretty..

I agree with you!!!!!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Taew has some resemblance to Noon, Yui, Jieb Chompooncuh, and Jakjajun. I use to think Kob Suwanan and Tao Sorocha use to look alike back in the days when Kob still had her crooked tooth. I thought they were the same person. But now they don't look alike to me. Aff and Ae Isiriya also look alike too. They look like they can pass as sisters.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought this and still do, she's the next Noon hahaha. But Noon is a big shoe to fill cause she's a very good actress.
I actually don't see any newbie who can replace our top actresses (Ann Thongprasom, Aom Phiyada, Noon Woranuch and maybe Aum Patcharapa ?)... maybe Mo Pataratida, but she's not really a newbie anymore, she's already very famous now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*coughs* I see no resemblance between the 2 pairs.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ya me either. i dont' see anything. i think joy & maprang has the same eyes. thats about it. ahha noon is too pretty to have a look alike. LOL ;]

fanny

sarNie Adult
Noon W & Taew

Joy S & Maprang
I never thought of Taew and Noon look alike or see the similarity in them, but the first time I see Taew in Narak she really look like Yui Jiranan. I think I said this before, but they do look alot like each other. The small structure of their face and the smile.