lmao yeah yeah I know its gross

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I've been eating some funky stuff lately mostly kimchi though and man when I fart it HELLA HELLA stinks...
...its like i have to walk out of the room stink...hahaha :ph34r: :loool:
and woo yall know what else is nasty when you fart is eggs! mmm hmm that smell comes out even before you push it out! hahahaahaha

ANYWHO SHARE YOUR FARTNESS WITH ME! HAHAHAHAA :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. this is quite a unique topic...

well..... I like to keep my fart experiences to myself, but I can tell you that everytime my boyfriend farts, I get startled as if someone just popped out of nowhere and scared me. His farts are so freaking loud that one night, I was sound asleep and he went to the bathroom to pee, but farted too... and I jolted up from bed from it! Imagine that.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao mmm hmmm girl i know what you mean!
hahaha well at least you sharred..even though its not your own lmao.
this one time a bunch of us went to the mall i was sitting in the backseat with my cousin and after the mall we all stoped for some taco bell. we ordered a whole bunch of stuff and ate there and then on the way home my brother lets this huge loud ass fart out and before he was even fished farting damn that air had already reaked through the car seats and into the back..omg it hella stank! eughhhh it was nasty!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ma cousin did it on the floor in ma moms house and ma mom hurt it downstairs it sounded like a shot gun... me and ma friend just laughed so loud it was like midnight and we was up after a party eating some fruits... damn tha floor never rumbled so much in its life!! ... ill share more later might get caught at skool...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh don't even bring this topic up my husband omg that boy is horrible with this .. ok this is kind of gross but like we would get done running errands and we get home and im unlocking the door suddenly I feel a smack and im like wth and he's like hurry baby I need to poop and then I smell something so freaking funky like a 4 month old bag of teriyaki beef jerky... im like eww gross dude and we're standing outside! -.O whats worst is he farts in his sleep which wakes me up if not the sound then its the smell!

judyp

sarNie Adult
lmao! this is a funny topic. okay, call me gross, but i am sooo bad when it comes to farting. lols. i don't fart in public, but i fart in my sleep ALL the time. my bf laughs about it all the time because i fart louder than he does. haha. my sister used to tell people that i would fart 5 minutes before my alarm. hahah. i know, how dare she! i guess it isn't so bad because personally, i don't think my fart smells (probably cause its loud..lol..the silent ones are the killer!) i blame it on my dad. it runs in my genes! lols. my dad farts every single time he goes to the restroom, even if its just to pee. and unfortunately, i do the same. hahah! :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you wanna know something? My sister and husband are so curious why I never fart lol seriously I like most definitely never fart. I do ever once in a while like once every 5 or so month not to be disgusting or anything even when I go to number 2 I finish faster than I pee LOL and like I don't go for that for like once every 3-4 weeks ... they make fun of me being weird but my husband has kind of stopped when he found out that was part of my illness .. it slows my digestion and gastric system down and beats up my metabolism .. thats why its hard for me to either gain or lose weight ...

lady0fdarkness

okay.. I think I'll share one of mine just for you Miss Ice cream.. lol....

I was at the school library one day.. had to fart really bad and I don't think I could make it to the bathroom in time, so I snuck to the back where no one was there (so I thought). Before I let it rip, I coughed really loud too, trying to disguise the fart sound.
After that... I felt so much better, but I had the unpleasant pleasure of smelling it as I sat there. But a few minutes later, a guy that was hiding in a cubicle 2 seats down quickly got up from his seat and left without a trace. Oops.. I was so embarrassed, I thought I was alone.

lady0fdarkness

lmao! this is a funny topic. okay, call me gross, but i am sooo bad when it comes to farting. lols. i don't fart in public, but i fart in my sleep ALL the time. my bf laughs about it all the time because i fart louder than he does. haha. my sister used to tell people that i would fart 5 minutes before my alarm. hahah. i know, how dare she! i guess it isn't so bad because personally, i don't think my fart smells (probably cause its loud..lol..the silent ones are the killer!) i blame it on my dad. it runs in my genes! lols. my dad farts every single time he goes to the restroom, even if its just to pee. and unfortunately, i do the same. hahah! :loool:
hahaha... yeah silent ones are the most deadly... and for some reason, I mysteriously smell those everytime I go to the mall or something.

lady0fdarkness

Gosh don't even bring this topic up my husband omg that boy is horrible with this .. ok this is kind of gross but like we would get done running errands and we get home and im unlocking the door suddenly I feel a smack and im like wth and he's like hurry baby I need to poop and then I smell something so freaking funky like a 4 month old bag of teriyaki beef jerky... im like eww gross dude and we're standing outside! -.O whats worst is he farts in his sleep which wakes me up if not the sound then its the smell!
hahaha..... at least he's asleep, so he doesn't try and cover your face with the blanket like how my boyfriend loves to do. He'd pin me down so I can't move.

judyp

sarNie Adult
hahaha..... at least he's asleep, so he doesn't try and cover your face with the blanket like how my boyfriend loves to do. He'd pin me down so I can't move.
lols. oh i know how that feels. and especially when you're in the car. he suddenly rolls up the windows and it starts smelling. then why you try rolling the windows down, you can't because the bastard locked them! hahaha.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
just to let ya know im guna do one now haha ma farts dnt smell mostly really loud i remember man imma share it i was in UK and me and a lot of ma friends just came back from a chinese restuarant and we went bk to ma sisters house for a party and man that chinese dnt half give me really big loud farts that smelt like out of date beef haha and tha room was small and everyone kept rushing out of tha room hahahaha i normally let rip anywhere if im with ma friends hahahaha i kno very lady like buh yeah who cares lol its somewhat called natural and everyone does it

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
lol Back in high school during my junior year, our heaith and safety teacher will always be telling us that its good to fart and that its ok if we fart in her class, haha. But we never intend to haha.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Now this is my kind of topic.

I had one really good farting moment in Yangon.

It happened early in the morning. In the previous evening, I drank alot of beer, fried eggs, fried noodles, fried rice, fried chicken. Anyway I felt the pressure of a fart baby trying to come out of my butt. At first I thought it was a bad idea because it just FELT like it was going to be a silent murderer. But then I said why the hell not and let the baby loose. See the room where I did the deed was a place where my mother and sister also store their clothes. So then my sister walked in to get something from her bag. She was totally caught off guard by the thick smell. I can see her eyes become bigger as my fart particles floated into her nostril. She ran out screaming it smelled like someone took a dump inside the room. She also cursed my name. When she did this.. she made the mistake of opening the door and letting my magical fart cloud out. My uncle was watching TV but as soon as he got a wiff of the radiation, he fled the living room.

I came out to get a drink and laughed my ass off.

ChenrukNote

Goddess

It happened early in the morning. In the previous evening, I drank alot of beer, fried eggs, fried noodles, fried rice, fried chicken. Anyway I felt the pressure of a fart baby trying to come out of my butt. At first I thought it was a bad idea because it just FELT like it was going to be a silent murderer. But then I said why the hell not and let the baby loose. See the room where I did the deed was a place where my mother and sister also store their clothes. So then my sister walked in to get something from her bag. She was totally caught off guard by the thick smell. I can see her eyes become bigger as my fart particles floated into her nostril. She ran out screaming it smelled like someone took a dump inside the room. She also cursed my name. When she did this.. she made the mistake of opening the door and letting my magical fart cloud out. My uncle was watching TV but as soon as he got a wiff of the radiation, he fled the living room.

OMG that is so disgusting! Tuern mark mark P'Aung!

lady0fdarkness

That was great.. I had a good laugh. I take it that you like your food fried. :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
one came out its self today i dnt even feel it brewing up it just came right out good job i wasnt in ma exam and was in ma room ma self it shocked tha shit out of me!!!

ma friend did one today also right after the exam i smelt it before i heard it !