LIVE IT UP, DRINK IT UP, PARTY HARD.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how many times he comes I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can we do to get him to come to Wisconsin since he hasn't stop here before?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
I can't wait to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how many times he comes I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can we do to get him to come to Wisconsin since he hasn't stop here before?

i'll be honest with you. if chicago and minnesota happens Wisconsin has no chance. sorry!

sunny_gyrl

hey guys as some of u may have seen dates for num's tour has been release... && ON TOP OF TAT MOS AND ZAZA ARE ALSO ON TOUR some cities will be lucky to have all three of them perform and some will only have MOS & NUM && some will only have zaza & mos or LET along some will only have them alone...hahahah POSTER WILL SOON BE POSTED

sunny_gyrl

the moment everyone IS WAITING FOR!!! here's the tour more to come! please credit if being post else WHERE..! thanks!

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N.//TLM//VAILMEDIA

annea

sarNie Adult
aaawwww man they not coming to SF? i wanna see mos n zaza, i've seen num already so it doesnt matter.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
all the way in CA?

man... i wish i was there to welcome them.
any ways, Welcome to here in the U.S. you guys!!! B)

donna

sarNie Adult
someone needs to sponsor him if he is to stop here in WI. i doubt anyone will tho. majority of the famous ppl that come here are morlum/look toong singers. the last person that came here was Pepper and that was years ago!

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I wish someone sponsor him to Wisconsin.

Well I was wondering if we want to go to Num and Mos+ Zaza concert at the Fresno Fairground, do we need to buy the ticket in advance bc it seen that there would be alot of people going.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ok, so are these all the locations they're coming to? Or is there more? No Chicago area?

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Cool, I miss Sornram..his concert was fun. Is he coming back to Los Angeles?
I have a few song request for him (if that's still ok):

1)Yah kay roo ah ra ter-originally sung by Joni Anwar
2)Tae Pang Korn OST
3)Gorn Numtha Yode Thor Pbai-Sornram slow song
4)Mai Kuh Rak Gun Luh Chai Mai-Classic Sornram

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i just don't kow why they can't come to Wisconsin. Well some states have more than 1 of thier concert. Milwaukee or Madison would be a great place to stop by.