List of Chakrit Nang'ek

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't seen all of his lakorns yet, but I've seen some clips here and there, and I know the women he's played with:

Aum P...my first Chakrit lakorn, which I thought was funny and adorable, I just hate psychotic n'rais...he looked okay with her, but I think she has better chemistry with Oil.

Kob...I loved his character...I hated that Kob's character was taking advantage of him, but I still liked it...I thought they were good together.

Pat...Mafia Tee Ruk has got to be my favorite lakorn for him...even though a lot of people's favorite couple was in this, Pat & Por, I preferred Chakrit with her. She is way younger, but I thought they made the cutest couple, and loved how affectionate he was with her. He was so in awe with her that he had to kidnap her...love the whole lakorn.

Pinky...didn't like her after seeing Suparp Burud Chao Din, but I loved them together. I felt that they had a lot of chemistry, and I loved how affectionate he was with her too...he was adorable with her.

Marsha...she's okay, I'm barely watching their lakorn, I don't like her for him...I don't see what others are seeing chemistry-wise. I'm not feeling them at all.

Mew and Noi...I think are too old for him, well, at least the look old...one of them took my Ken

Yardthip...she is young too, but their lakorn was hilarious...I thought they were really cute.

Janie...tried to watch it, but was bored to death, I prefer Janie with Ken anyways.

Jakjaan...just finished it, I loved his character but now hers...

As for the rest, I haven't seen it, and not really interested. I don't like sad or boran lakorns.

he did act with a lot of actress...he sure does get around

he's the lakorn-whore...love him though

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
Mam Kathaleeya & Noosaba
Benz (2 lakorn)
Marsha & Yui (played his sister)
Lookade
Nat Myria
Jakkajan
Nun Woranunch
Aum
Pinky
Bee Namthip
Fang (Bee Namthip played nang rai)
Janie
Mew Lalita
Pin Kedmanee (She died in lakorn)
Kat English
Angie
Vicky
Noi
Joy R
Pat
Kob
Yardthip
Tanya
Cherry
Anne

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
joy da troublemaker siriluck lol they were in reun tard. i liked dat lakorn even though chakrit didn't really get da speech down but ish ok. tanya was raay. oh man i lob her in dati lakorn. so good at bein a BIATCH lol

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Mam Kathaleeya & Noosaba
Benz (2 lakorn)
Marsha & Yui (played his sister)
Lookade
Nat Myria
Jakkajan
Nun Woranunch
Aum
Pinky
Bee Namthip
Fang (Bee Namthip played nang rai)
Janie
Mew Lalita
Pin Kedmanee (She died in lakorn)
Kat English
Angie
Vicky
Noi
Joy R
Pat
Kob
Yardthip
Tanya
Cherry
Anne

Joy S. in Reud tard. that was a good storyline and they had very good casts include tanya and ja as chakrit's cousins.
and Ja the new action drama that i think will be airing soon.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is sure one lucky guy to be playing alongside so many hot nang'eks
Yeah he sure is one lucky guy, but i really wish and want him to repair with Noon again. They had great chemistry, then kob, Vicky, Angie and Aump.

MzSlim

sarNie Egg
I agree Love to see Chakrit Noon Woranuch together again. They had great chemistry & the HOTTEST COUPLE!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I agree Love to see Chakrit Noon Woranuch together again. They had great chemistry & the HOTTEST COUPLE!
Sure they are, chakrit and noon is my perfect couple :wub: They are so adorable together in that lakorn, so affectionate and so in love with each other. I know that they are not many people's fav couple, but for me, they always remain as my fav couple even though they only have one lakorn together. I really wish and hope that one day they will be pair up again, my dream will come true.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
My new favorite for sure ist Chakrit with Cherry. From all the lakorns I watched with him, he had the best chemnistry with Cherry.

I did also like him with Kat E., Noon and Anne.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
gotta love CHARRY (chakrit-cherry) in Jamluey Gammathep atm \

also love him with kat english, angie hestings, nat myria and ann

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think the correct question for this thread should be "What n'ek has Krit NOT acted with yet?" :lol: :lol:

Like I said before, he's like Starbucks in New York City.

Love him!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I would love to see him with Chompoo and Rita when it comes to N'eks he hasn't paired up yet.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
1.aom sunisa ( i believe it was his first lakorn)
2.Pin gadmani ( sai nai fun)
3.Tata young ( O nagative movie)
4.Mam kateeriya ( Mueng maya)
5. Nudsaba ( Mueng maya)
6.lukade and sin jai ( I can't remember the lakorn name )
7.Tookta Inthira
8.Nat myria
9.Bee namthip
10.Kat English
11.Noon
12.Aump
13.Jieb sopidnapa
14.Jakjan
15.pinky
16.Marsha
17.pat
18.vicky
19.Angie
20.Benz
21.Joy linlany
22. Ja (movie)
23.Gibzy (fan gao)
24.yard
26. Ann thongpasom
27.Cherry ( finally he found his perfect match :) )

that's all I can remember lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
luvgolf..on #6 is that the one where krit died at the end? where he loved sinjai but she was a happily married woman (w/a child too)?

i watched most if not all of them..except i cant remember the one with fang? (i said most cause a few of them i totally stopped watching. ie. saeng soon, sompao torng..totally dislike that kind of storyline)

the haunted lakorn with benz..was called reun nopa kaew..it was an interesting lakorn..gives you (or to me atleast) the creep at some parts too & a cute happy ending. i say this when they have endings with kids of their own. :lol:

the one with noi bussakorn was called fai see ngern...p'ek was helpless in this lakorn..but he played his part so well..

gosh hes cute..with just regular street clothes..to traditional clothing to tux. (looks even better without clothes too..i meant a tank or shirt) :wub: