List actors/actress of new faces

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
So with all these new movies out and new faces out...Who do you like to see more of in the upcoming movies. Remember name only the new faces and leave out the old ones because we know who they are already.

My list:
Actress:
Don't know her name but the girl in Tsua Ib Yam movie...
The girl in 3 tiam Hlub Tsis Tsim Nyog...Her name is Ntxi (I'm not sure how to spell it in hmong)
The support girl (na'ke's friend) in 3 tiam Hlub Tsis Tsim Nyog...I think her name is Ci Nras Muas

Actor:
Cha Lor (the guy that plays the bad role in Tsis yog Laib...name as Xab) He's also in 8 Lub Qhov Muag (Nom Phaj's oldest lazy son)
Eb Lauj
Toog Vaj

leek18

sarNie Adult
Hmm... New People??? Let me see....

Maiv Cib Lis (she not new but yeah she good and i like her)

maybe that it.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
wht ever happen to those actors and actresses that herr's video use to have in their movies? anyways, havent seen any "new" hmong movies. but anything with somchai would be totally awesome!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Definitely Eb Lauj, they usually cast him as a supporting character which is a waste of his looks, cause he's good looking, but then when they cast him as pra'ek they give him stupid roles.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i want txiab and eb lauj to b one together with a good storyline.they were in one but she wasnt the n'eak..so..yeah

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Tub Es Lauj(one that used to be with Maiv See Yaj)
Tsw Qab Thoj
Xis Yaj(nas ej in Xum Ua Nkauj Fa Poj Nrauj)
Duab Ci Thoj
Huab Ci Yaj(poj laib in Yug Tau Hlub Tsis Tau. Also has an album out)
Sia Mee(small poj laib that looks and sounds like Huab Ci Yaj in Cawm Txoj Sia Txhawm Rau Kev Hlub)
Nhroob Lauj(Tsis Kav Peb Tag Kis w/Xab Thoj)

That's all I can think of right now.