Lisa Weekly: Volume 10 Issue 16

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
credits to yimsiam

i think rita looks very cute in this shoot.. her hair is messy yet it looks nice ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this shoot is better than that other one lol the first,second and third were good but then not too happy about the ones that those but still beautiful

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita must have had fun doing this photo shoots. She doesn't look sexy but very adorable. I actually like these shoots more than her previous ones after she had cut her long beautiful hair =(

yes! Rita's photoshoots are stepping up again! this is much better than her latest few ones...i love how her hair is NOT slicked down in this photoshoot, unlike in most of her recent ones since she cut her hair. i like how they added volume to her hair! this is such a cute and flirty photoshoot...nice!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rita is soo pretty! But I do miss her with long hair---it's going to be a while til that grows back :(

transcend89

sarNie Adult
imiss her lnog hair.. shes really brave to cut off that much.
lol if i did that i would never hear the end of it from my mom...she loves long hair whenever she sees a n'ek with short hair she all like ewww she ugly, she does not look good with short hair and if the n'rai has long hair she would say she should've been the n'ek she has long hair and it's prettier...she is brave indeed to cut that beautiful hair of hers but some shoot doesn't look that bad

jan08

sarNie Egg
very pretty!!!She's always one of the beauty.

I wonder who as the lucky man can get her. I hope it's Rome, but....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I miss her locks too; big, beautiful, long, and not like everyone else's (long hair with dramatic bangs or side swept.) It was pretty basic but girl had good healthy luscious hair.

I think she cut it to probably rejuvenate herself. It's not like she did it for a lakorn role, she's wearing extensions in mongkut saeng jun. She's had long hair for a while too, and the end of 2008 was tough for her. My guess would be that she cut it to kinda cleanse herself in some way. You know when you cut your hair, don't you feel somewhat new and improved, granted that the cut is good ^_^