Lis Ceeb and Mai See Remake

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont know about you guys but i find it kinda offending and insulting. I do agree that he is not the best good looking guy but to have him portray lee cheng is...at least to me...an insult. lee cheng is a handsome, generous, courageous man. i would totally understand if they gave that man another leading part but lee cheng and mai see has become a well known thai movie that incorporates the hmong in it. i know that this is just a comedic hmong remake, but to me its looks more of twistings the story another 360 degree.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont know about you guys but i find it kinda offending and insulting. I do agree that he is not the best good looking guy but to have him portray lee cheng is...at least to me...an insult. lee cheng is a handsome, generous, courageous man. i would totally understand if they gave that man another leading part but lee cheng and mai see has become a well known thai movie that incorporates the hmong in it. i know that this is just a comedic hmong remake, but to me its looks more of twistings the story another 360 degree.
really though. lols..

cause in the real movie. lee cheng is not like that.

unless the hmong producer change the storyline. lols.. then yeah it will make sense otherwise no. :lol:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
somebody already mention this, but i will like to restate it. i do not even find this funny at all. 100% agree with the digging booger part. i was like "wtf? not funny".

becki

sarNie Hatchling
omg...this is kind gay...they copied this off of that movie of that hmong dude and that thai girl... well i wouldn't buy this movie... even they didn't copy the other movie... just not inteast...

pclkck

sarNie Egg
this cant be the re-make of lis ceeb && mai see..

has to be made && act by da Thai actors && Actress for it to consider da "REMAKE" lols.

btw, that guy playing lis ceeb is DROP dead UGLY.

Agreed! its only remake if the original country that made it made it again, otherwise it would be copying or a rip off of others work.

darknite

sarNie Egg
Hmoob 100%, what movie is that? make by thai or hmong? I so check it out. remake alway turn out worst.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
GUYS, I KNOW WHY THEY PICKED THAT GUY AS THE MAIN ACTOR.

HIS NAME IS LEE HEM.

HMONG: HEM
ENGLISH: TO "SCARE" SOMEONE

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
TUS PRODUCER NTAWV CAS YUAV NTXIM NTXUB UA LUAJ... . IT HAS A MEAN MEANING TO THE MAIN GUY'S ROLE/LOOK (THOUGH HIS NAME SAYS IT)..IT'S STILL WRONG OF THEM TO COPY THIS MOVIE AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN...IT REALLY DEGRADES THE MAIN GUY'S APPEARANCE.

TOTALLY AGAINST THIS MOVIE.......IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY/HUMOROUS? I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY OR HUMOROUS AT ALL...

W I L L N O T B U Y I T.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
TUS PRODUCER NTAWV CAS YUAV NTXIM NTXUB UA LUAJ... . IT HAS A MEAN MEANING TO THE MAIN GUY'S ROLE/LOOK (THOUGH HIS NAME SAYS IT)..IT'S STILL WRONG OF THEM TO COPY THIS MOVIE AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN...IT REALLY DEGRADES THE MAIN GUY'S APPEARANCE.

TOTALLY AGAINST THIS MOVIE.......IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY/HUMOROUS? I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY OR HUMOROUS AT ALL...
W I L L N O T B U Y I T.

I totally agree with you. I don't understand why the main guy even agreed to play this role. It's really mean and mess up to make fun of someone else's appearance. People shouldn't buy this movie but it's their choice.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

W I L L N O T B U Y I T.

I Agreed! i wont buy it either.. nor watch it.. even if people paid me. lols. no can do.

brown_sugar

sarNie Egg
It's a disgrace but I guess it was supposed to be the funny version of it. You know how scary movie will make fun of all those horror films probably that's what the director trying to do. But the movie look so stupid I don't even want to see it.

pajnra

sarNie Egg
gosh, why did they have to make a hmong remake for this movie.
let's say that i won't be looking for this movie when it comes out.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I've only saw the trailer. Like many of you said it's offensive and insulting to people who suffer from such disorder. Even in such comedy there needs to be a bit of respect toward disable people.

Mint27

lol
this new version is super hilarious....
i like the scene of the short dude running after lis ceeb...hahah..LOL
will look forward to it...bc it's a comedy...but Lis Ceeb in here is scary looking..lol

max

sarNie Elites
I agree that the actor is not attractive at all! I mean I am not the most beautiful person, but this is a movie, and usually movies should star people who look descent to good on-screen. Plus, it is very hard to even try to re-make such a classic! After reviewing the trailer, I do not think that I ever care to watch it unless somehow it ends up in my house then I will probably peek at it if my family watches it. LOL!