Lip GLOSS - what kind do you use?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
I know Ning is going to post on this and Lek, hahahaha but yeah i'm bored so i might as well blab about the lipgloss/balm i use everyday:

i just realized i own too many lip balms....hahaha

tang071

sarNie Elites
i don't normally use lip gloss because it's soo glossy and sticky.
but if i do use them:
este lauder pure color crystal gloss in clear fresh
este lauder pure pops brush on color in pink cupcake
este lauder pure pops lip gloss in fizzy pear (this one's my favorite )
lancome juicy tubes pop in fruity pop
duwop venon gloss in buttercup
vs sweet talk in cherry vanilla
but what i normally use everyday is chapstick:
burt's bees (regular)
and
palmer's cocoa butter

noungning

Heartless
i can only use one kind of lip gloss or i'd get weird allergic activity on my lip.

here's a pix of what i use. i ONLY use strawberry. um and i order a 20 lot supply just in case i run out lmao :p

ps. klar, u know i can't live without lip gloss and u post a thread ASKING FOR IT! lol :p

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i was about to say, can guys also respond to this too?? hahahaa u know me and ning, we spam-a-lucious!!!!!!!!

anyways i use to try all different kind but then everyone kept stealing it.......so yeah this is my signature lipslick/lipgloss, i always get the CoverGirl kind cause that's the best...........i get my makeup from Covergirl and ohh dont get me started girl, i've seen ur's but then haha u dont want to see what i have.....lmfao!!! atm i'm try'n new colors and i think i'm getting into real lipstick........ i still try'n to find that passionate red lipstick color, no not the mulan kind but the erghh so hard to explain, u girls get me....... :)

*ohh ning i've tried some of urs too and their awesome.......... just dont know where i lost mines at

* Dude Klarissa, your first 2 picutures, are they the minty kind?? those are good too :)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they're the minty kind,

tang: i used to buy the juicy tubes then i kept losing it or my friends just borrow and never return so i gave up. hahaha i like my natural lip color hahaha

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i love love love lipgloss!...i'm not complete if i don't at least have one in my purse!..if i were to be an inanimate object...i'd be lipgloss (yes...i was asked that...and i actually said lipgloss!)...i also love lipbalms...but lipgloss more!

i love this one...i have it in red currant..

this one i love in tender heart..

and this one i love in cosmic pink..it's actually my absolute favorite...i went to dillard's recently to buy it..and the lady told me it was discontinued...i was really upset...but i can get it online!!...so that's ok!

my fav lipbalms are actually by OLIVIA...now i don't know if it's the same OLIVIA as the rat..but yah i love them too!

oh and juicytubes!!!!....juicytubes!!!!..i love too!..i swear i have like 20 juicytubes!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
klarissa are u talking about that pale crack lip color???? lol

damn and for the rest of u people, wow such expensive products use just for sexy lips..... is it worth spending that much for just a little tube of gloss??

noungning

Heartless
whahaha i only pay 79 cent per stick. all worth the 79 pennies. i'd marry my lipgloss instead of my bf if i had to pick. :)

natty

Chubs
omg sa.. the suvannah bee lip balm and lip stick is only 1.99 at my store..

anyways.. i bbw american girl raspberry lip balm with spf 15.

lipgloss i use estee lauder's pure gloss and also the high gloss in bronze and blush. i like them because they're not sticky. sometime i use the menthal lipshine in pink too.

carmax
burt's beewax
estee lauder pure color gloss
dessert treats
revlon super lustrous
bed head

oh gosh i thought i uses alot of lip gloss/chapstick. haha.

STIMA

lipgloss i use victoria secret's lushh and lancome juicy tubes but i dun really like lip gloss cus its too sticky for me
mostly i use vaseline or burt bees =)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
i forgot to use include the mentha chap stick. lol u know the black tube? i own like every freaken lip gloss there is out there, i used to have the fruit punch in disney by avon lolol um and some more too....

noungning

Heartless
yeah i only use avon, i've used those other brands like juicy tube from lancome and it was too sticky i don't like it.

ummmm i've been using avon's flavor savers for like ummmm 7-8 years now lol i'm their #1 lipgloss customer. lol :lol:

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
My ultimate favorite lipgloss is MAC in Oh Baby and Beaux. But everyday use for me would be regular old Chapstick, put it on every morning and night and in between *_*

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
those rip off Victoria's Secret lip gloss 2/$10 or, 3/$15 BUY NOW!

i hate paying for them, but they're nice haha =)
and the flavor smells good, but i've never tasted it. i'm sure i wouldn't want to... YUCK!