*^-^* ~~LINDA'S LAND~~ *^-^*

untinnu

sarNie Adult
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY COLLECTIONS: [RE]UPLOAD BY ME

Page 1:183 Club 1st album, F.T Island debut album, G Junior 10, Goong S OST, GYM Fever To Future, Jay Chou's Collections, Kanga & Vanness, KARA (Finkl 2)-Album 1: The First Blooming (debut album), Kim Ji Eun debut album, Monster debut album, Preppy G 1st album, Rainie Yang Cheng Lin 2nd album, Se7en's Collections, Shinhwa's Collections, Tae Wan aka C-Luv 1st album, TSZX/CSJH 1st single and 1st album, Wonder Girls (1st and 2nd singles), Xing's 1st single

Page 2
8eight's 1st album: The First..post #32--08/31/07
Big Bang's Collections..post #26--07/24/07
Cyndi Wang Jun Ru/Xin Ling..post #31--08/28/07
DBSK 3rd Album: O Jung Ban Hap..post #23--06/12/07
Fly To The Sky's 7th album: No Limitation..post #24--07/06/07
Goong OSTs..post #22--06/11/07
H.O.T.'s albums..post #25--07/24/07
Katreeya English's albums..post #27--07/25/07
SS501's Collection..post #33--09/01/07
Super Junior..post #35--09/19/07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

untinnu

sarNie Adult
~Super Junior Movie: Attack On The Pin-Up Boys~

Title: 꽃미남 연쇄테러사건 (Attack On The Pin-Up Boys)
Running time: 81 min.
Language: Korean with English Subtitles

Synopsis (taken directly from YesAsia): Super Junior comes to the big screen with the summer high school suspense comedy Attack on the Pin-Up Boys! The first film produced by S.M. Entertainment subsidiary S.M. Pictures, this hilariously over-the-top teen flick directed by Lee Kwon features all the members of Super Junior, minus Kyu Hyun (still in recovery) and plus a giant panda (plump and healthy). Choi Si Won (Battle of Wits), Kim Hee Chul (Golden Bride), Kang In, Kim Ki Bum (Snow Flower), and Lee Dong Hae lead the cast, while the other seven members take supporting roles. Most of the characters were written to fit in with their personalities, and the members use their own names in the film. The story stays fast-paced and energetic with manga-inspired visuals and mischievous humor, underlined by a bouncy soundtrack. Cheekily poking fun at idol culture and the group's own pretty boy image, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys makes for a guaranteed fun time at the movies.

Seoul has been struck by a series of mean-spirited attacks targeting high school heartthrobs, with rocker Ye Sung and basketball player Han Kyung among the victims. Word is the next victim will be at Neulparan High School, and the three most likely candidates are steely student body president Si Won, dance club president Hee Chul, and judo team captain Kang In. Studious, bespectacled Ki Bum and photographer buddy Dong Hae decide to investigate. Rather than searching for the culprit, however, they're a lot more interested in finding the next target. Meanwhile, the three potential victims are also competing against each other for top pin-up boy status and the fame that comes with it.

(note: everything is uploaded in MU (MegaUpload), if you'd prefer another host/server, please PM me, I can upload it for you, but please be patient), but note that the only other server that I can do is SS (SendSpace), other hosts won't take files that big.

OST Album (.wma format)..MP3 coming soon

Movie Parts:

ll .001 ll .002 ll .003 ll subs ll

(another note: needs HJSplit to join files, and it's best to play it in BS Player)

:D :D credit: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/twoasone/yyc2e :D :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult
10/27/07: Sorry for the inconvenience, but it seems that my files have been deleted from MediaFire, so I will have to reupload everything that has been deleted, and continue uploading new stuff. If you'd like a certain file, that the link have expired, or is from my uploading list, I'm taking request, and I'll upload those first.