Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone have the songs to this lakorn yet

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
^^ thank you for the photos Alice, he's so handsome! Love that smile.

Can't wait for next weeks episode. We start seeing Great get jealous over Matt and the new guy this week(although I must say I have a love/hate relationship when the directors throw in a new character, but anything to get Great to start realizing his feelings for Matt).

Merit

sarNie Adult
Where is this lakorn heading anyway? I don't have a clue, been watching bits and pieces of Grate/Matt only. Really dislike thinking about this lakorn because the whole thing is kind of silly. But I do enjoy the scenes of Matt/Grate.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EO6ccmkQw&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

honestly, I enjoy the BTS more than the lakorn itself. The casts seem get along with each other really well. Aey and Grate like to tease the children. Grate's laugh really adorable :blush: And Matt looks good in anykind of hairstyle, although the "sticking" bangs is so obvious.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EO6ccmkQw&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

honestly, I enjoy the BTS more than the lakorn itself. The casts seem get along with each other really well. Aey and Grate like to tease the children. Grate's laugh really adorable :blush: And Matt looks good in anykind of hairstyle, although the "sticking" bangs is so obvious.
I am the same enjoying the BTS clips and trailer more than the lakorn itself Good Feeling
said they will try their hardest to improve their creation but they are not going
anywhere or further making a satisfying good result they chose good casting but the producing is still crap :thumbdown:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* Great is so handsome! I am sad that because of my obsession for GRGR, I haven't even started this lakorn. I remember being so excited because Matt and Great were playing together again. After GRGR calms down...I will definitely start this.