Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Great & Matt look so good with each other. Hope they would date in real life. not sure if both of them have someone special in their life yet.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Can't express how much I adore the two little kids, they're just so adorable. Caught glimpse of today's episode little by little but looks like the two kids will get kidnap tomorrow, which means more "alone" time for Great and Matt to spend together to look for them along with Marsha and Kong too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh they are one nice comfortable krob krua naruk jing jing :grouphug:

vjp09

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know why the evening lakorns like ruk patiharn and likit saneha are so short? they are usually like 9 on youtube but now its only 6? Is there something special going on this week?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know why the evening lakorns like ruk patiharn and likit saneha are so short? they are usually like 9 on youtube but now its only 6? Is there something special going on this week?

It's due to the flooding there that's why the lakorns are shorter than usual.

The little boy is so cute, I just want to hug him. He's going to grow up and be one cute Pra'ek.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
The end of today's episode totally got me tearing up. The two little kids are just fantastic. I like how the lakorn portrays the role of a single parent, or in this case Marsha and Kong's characters. I like how they know how much of a bad person the other parent is that they try their best to be a good parent to their child, which i find is very important. Towards the end when Marsha's son sees how bad his dad treats his mom and starts crying, that part made me have tears in my eyes. But when the little boy and girl were crying together and venting, even though i did not understand much, I was crying with them. Can't wait for next week's episode!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Is it me or this week episodes have not been downloaded on YouTube ??!! Wanted to watch it but can't find it ! Can anyone help me on this ??? Thanks

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Alice .Thanks Alice ! I really hope things get better for the people of thailand . I really feel for them specially after following on the news the disaster that those floods have brought there. Hope to see the rest of the episodes of these lakorn soon though bc I really want to watch Matt and Grate <3

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching the first epi atm and i'm not really into it yet. i'm not a big fan of family lakorn with the little kids either and kong lol anyway i thought matt was unreasonable when she met grate. the guy apologized and yet she was still mad at him for no reason like what the heck. i'm not siding with girls like that, find them annoying.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlnfCKLMTY&feature=feedu

gubgib besotted by undeniably charming kong (oh I'd do the same if I were her), aey's ring stuck on her braids :coverlaf: , and the dance of those three little rascals is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiC-J_Rtdc0&feature=feedu
grate sweating like hell due to the super hot weather, looking so fine nonetheless

credit kisskeepintouch

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
*Credit: KissKeepInTouch

LSH starts at about 2:50, can't wait for the kiss on the check scene. Great looks so confuse on how to row the boat, lol, poor guy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! The videos.

gubgib is so funny how she was all exciting being next to Kong, what is with him to have all these youngs ladies so smitten. LOL. That was funny.

And the one where Grate is sweating, dude looks like he was showering in them sweats. This lakorn got some crazy, silly scenes. I wonder what the appeal was for Matt/Grate to accept this lakorn beside working together again.

Poor Grate, he has no idea what he was doing with that boat. He's stuck with it more than getting it moving. I enjoy the BTS stuff more than the lakorn. Though, I am watching all the Matt/Grate scenes. Gosh, still wished they would hold out on more better script.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is kind of ridiculous. Pity it has such a great cast. I tried watching a couple of scenes but i just couldn't get into it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I know, Matt/Grate wasted a lakorn. They should reserve their pairing for something that made more sense. A drama would have been better since she is so limited in accepting her lakorn.