Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Same here !!! I want to watch it for Matt and Grate storyline . Shame that their pairing has been wasted on this lakorn ... :( I am hoping to see them in a near futur in something more intense and dramatic ;) We will see ...

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Alice for all downloads ! Does anybody knows if someone is going to download this lakorn on utube ? I am not hoping for eng subs , as I don't think the interest is going to be huge . Myself , I will only be watching for Matt and Grate storyline . Love Matt and Grate !!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
If it's airing today shouldn't this lakorn be pinned? I know it's not going to be a popular lakorn (I'm a big fan our theirs and I don't think it'll be) but still. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If it's airing today shouldn't this lakorn be pinned? I know it's not going to be a popular lakorn (I'm a big fan our theirs and I don't think it'll be) but still. :)
they have a good bunches of casting but not so convince cos its Good Feeling producing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for all downloads ! Does anybody knows if someone is going to download this lakorn on utube ? I am not hoping for eng subs , as I don't think the interest is going to be huge . Myself , I will only be watching for Matt and Grate storyline . Love Matt and Grate !!!
u :welcome1: it doesn't interest me either but i still adore the casting

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
So far i'm liking episode one.. Great's smile is just so cheesy that its what makes him so lovable... And every time I see Matt and Great in this lakorn, I see Chon and Nat all over again. I'm also loving the two little kids, they're just so adorable, love the fighting scene at the end of episode 1 between them. Can't wait for episode 2!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Glad most people like the first epi. so far. I was afraid to watch it at first. But agree, when I watched them in here, I so miss Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. Grate's smile will always be what makes him so charming. When he turn that big grin on you, everything else seem so much better. LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought episode one was good/okay. :) Grate and Matt looked adorable together as always. I just hope to see them both more later in the Lakorn. :)
I felt sad and bad for the two kids. I actually thought that it was good on how the mom and dad doesn't yell at their kids when they know that they are annoyed and such.
It was pretty sad to be honest.
I can't wait to see Grate and Matt's "accidental fall kids." lol (;

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ok. This is really :eek:fftopic: But I wanna ask. Seems like most of you said that Good Feeling is actually bad feeling. Well, Great old lakorn with Chompoo... Fai Chon Saeng. Was it that bad?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really really like Fai Chon Saeng, but maybe I just like that type of storyline. It's actually one of my favorite lakorn because it's so intense.

Ok. This is really :eek:fftopic: But I wanna ask. Seems like most of you said that Good Feeling is actually bad feeling. Well, Great old lakorn with Chompoo... Fai Chon Saeng. Was it that bad?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's pretty decent for a Good Feeling lakorn. I think it started to suck a little nearing to the end.