Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is good so far and that is just the 1st two episodes! hehe LOve Captain he is such a hottie and sooo cute at the same time. Can't wait to see more too!

samkob

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is sooo good so far! Captain is handsome as always and I'm so jealous of the sweet scenes, I wish it was Aom instead! ARG! :angry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow..i didnt think id end up watchin this lakorn just becasue of pang not realli a big fan of her..but wen i started watchin it..i cant get enough of it..pangs not soo bad to watch after all lol..and captain is hot in this lakorn..damn!lol...there seems to be more scenes between captain and pang instead of captain and fang....im realli enjoyin this lakorn soo far....i cant wait for epi 3 to come on :wub:

vina_lek

I finally got to watch the 2 eppies! :wub:

Both of the captains have their own charms. I just prefer the supposedly bad one. :wub: Can't wait to see how the storyline develops & am def. loving the sweet scenes b/wn Captain & Pang, esp. the sushi feeding part. :w000t:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i also prefer killer captain: he doesn't seem that "bad" after all, he is develping true and pure love for pang....hehe they will have more sweet n romantic scenes in the future i guess...
can't wait to see the episode where he'll kiss her on the forehead!!!
she is so lucky!! of course i would hope that girl be Aom....but after watching this lakorn i am not that disappointed abt pang....
I think producers want to promote her so why they put her with captain who is a confirmed actor....
even if i know i won't become a big fan of her after the serie, i still think she's ok...

Pang seems to be leader than fang...hope to see how will develop the relationship captain/fang... their relationship seems to be more like comedy than romantic...

hum....i have a question: does pang know that the two captain are brothers??? she doesn't seem know they look like one another...since she wasn't surprise when she met bad captain at the restaurant....

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
no pang doesn't know they're bros, she wouldn't know since neither of them do either. she just thinks they look similar.

vina_lek

yep, pang is clueless! :loool: kidding...she def. doesn't know they are brothers at all & doesn't seem all that shocked that they look alike. Might be b/c their demeanors are so diff. from each other.

I agree the bad captain isn't really bad. He's sweet. I go for that quiet, serious, sweet types in lakorns I guess...sometimes the funny ones like the ones Tik plays are adorable, too. :wub:

Fang seem a lot more surprised. It was so funny the part where she asked her dad if he & the bad captain had something going on, when her dad was in prison. :lol:

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched the first 2 episodes also..and enjoying it so far. WHy not..I get to see Mr Captain on screen again. The Japanese/hitman one reminds me so much of his character Wayoot cuz he's playing the quiet, shy role again...and of course, being a hitman and all..Captain's to funny being the cop guy..I couldn't help but notice in episode 2 him chewing his gum with his mouth open..I guess cops do that! But love Captain with facial hair and a gun... :wub:

I can't wait for all the sweet scenes also between Captain and the 2 nang'eks..and for the story to develop cuz the previews look so good...I didn't care for Pang either before but she's kinda cute in this lakorn..and Fang ..she's cute playing the tomboy.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i like this lakorn...its cute...but i have one question...

when pang first time saw the killer captain, does she not think that its the police captain???...i mean they look the same...only the killer captain had on glasses...

i mean when fang first met the killer captain, she thought that he was the police captain, how can pang not think so too??..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
Fang was surprised when she saw killer captain coz he was sleeping and wasn't wearing his glasses on, it's why she was shooked, believing it was the cop....

Pang wasn't that surprised coz she's just left cop captain from the car and 2 sec later she met the killer one. she must think they look alike but their outfit and manners are totally different...plus, killer captain wears glasses...

lidogurl said:
i like this lakorn...its cute...but i have one question...

when pang first time saw the killer captain, does she not think that its the police captain???...i mean they look the same...only the killer captain had on glasses...

i mean when fang first met the killer captain, she thought that he was the police captain, how can pang not think so too??..
[post="117321"][/post]​

vina_lek

*nods* Plus, Alisa(Pang) knows Chautepe(sp? the good captain) very well, too. She was quiet for a while & made a sort of confused face when Ken(the bad captain) looked towards her.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... captain as a boy guy.... he actually looks quite cool.... and what's up with the police in lakorns?

i mean.. they all have the same style of clothing! don't they have their own unique style? every lakorn i've seen... there is always too much similarities going on...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
hum...i've just read again the suimmary at thaidramafan site..it seems that kan(bad captainà will be killed at the end? plz don't..i don't want him die..want he end up with pang.... :wavecry: