Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
did anyone saw it yet. . . i would love to dl this lakorn lol cant wait for someone to upload it here

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i've watched epi 1 already and now i'm waiting for epi 2..it will air in few minutes..so excited!!! :lmao: i love captain!!!

plz could someone upload it please??? thanks in advance!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i've just seen epi 2!!! god this serie is damn great!! love captain so much! he's a so good actor... i like the killer twin more than the cop...

the opening credits is so cool!!!!

i like the scene killer twin is feeding sushi to Pang...so cute...i'm falling in love with captain i think!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm waiting to watch this first two episode...who has it? please upload it, both episode okay....

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
they're both good, one just happens to be a killer not of his own will.

the eps are pretty good so far, too bad it only an hour or so 2 times a week.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i just finished epi 1 and 2 today and it was so good so far...can't wait for epi 3 and 4 next week...

whoever gets to watch first next week...please upload for us to see too okay...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
why isn't there a opening were they show like the stars name with the song?

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, i was wondering..who pair up with who?? Pang with the killer and Fang with the cop rite??

vina_lek

shubby said:
hey, i was wondering..who pair up with who?? Pang with the killer and Fang with the cop rite??
[post="116579"][/post]​
yep. I think I'm going to like Pang w/ the killer couple more, b/c it reminds me of 'cheevit puer ka, huajai puer tuer!' :wub:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
so good to see Cindy back...still looking pretty as ever...if u wanna see her hubby, you can catch him in Lek Lai, he's in there.....

vina_lek

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the lakorn yet. :sweat:

I saw the preview though, & Cindy is def. pretty. She plays such a good seductive badas*, hehe. :rolleyes:

Also, I saw the part where the bad Captain kisses Pang on the forehead while she is blindfolded...sOoOoO terribly cute!! :wub:

What's the story anyway? Does both good Captain & bad fall for Pang? In the preview, it seems that way. Then, good Captain falls for Fang gradually.