Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

tinah

sarNie Coma
fang and pang is sooo pretty..and captain is soo handsome..i cant wait to see him back on screen..i miss him so much

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! captain have a lot of make up on there..Fang is so pretty and cute...thanks for sharing the pics...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
fang is cute...so does pang..but i haven't realized she has a so long face...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup! can't wait until this monday!! it's soon... i hope u guys will post link for us to download the episode ka!

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
yo I hope the bad captian will turn good in the end, while the cop one turns evil. That would be totally unexpected

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder if the bad captain will get with pang..since hes bad..im thinking if hes not going to turn good he wont get with her..just like tawain gup balapa

jeanie

sarNie Adult
From the poster looks like Pang will be girly and sweet while Fang will play a tomboyish character. Sort of typical I guess, the bad boy/good girl thing and then tough tomboy/gentleman cop. Can't wait, haven't seen Captain in awhile.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i have just seen the 1st episode! god captain is so hot!!! the story seems really interesting!!

this serie remains some kind of tawan tud burapa starring tik and tang..espcially the scene where pang lost her scarf and captain (killer) holds it back to her... he is already in love with her...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
yes, he does have alot of make up on there and he's so short, but I still love him.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, he does has a lot of make up on...he's more dark than usual...

u think he is short? i don't think so..hehe

i don't really think Pang is pretty...in fact, at first sight i thought she's cute and all...but after seeing her again...i think she's only cute or ok: her face is too long and thin and i don't like her mouth and teeth..but she's just ok.. i would prefer aom to take her role to be with captain.. snif snif