Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Whenever they have a good/evil twin lakorn I always end up liking the evil one more for some reason. Captain does look cute in that Japanese outfit though. I wonder if the n'eks role will be interesting.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
when would the lakorn air and on which channel? thanks!!

what is the story also? i can't wait to see it! i'm a big fan of captain!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sound so good, i love it when captain is a killer..LOLZ..cus he look so cool and hot. i only like Fang but not Pang..i find her ugly lolx...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
thnaks for the preview...anyone could post a picture of fang and pang plz? how will be pair with japan captain? how with cop captain?

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
cop captain + fang
killer captain + pang

the bros are half japanese since their dad was japanese and their mother was thai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder if pang is going to get with the bad captain since hes a killer

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the preview....

every time there are two couples......there's always a rich girl and a poor girl(tomboyish)...and the poor n'ek always pair up with the police p'ek while the rich n'ek pair up with the bad p'ek...no doubt about it.....

meenia

sarNie Adult
Cindy looks very pretty as the Japanese girl...Can not wait to see the lakorn...Looks very good...Thank you!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
you guys think if fang play the rich girl she'll be more beautiful than pang?...i said fang would look more prettier...

well, after seeing the preview it seems like it will be more romantic between pang and bad p'ek...and between fang the police p'ek will have more comedies than sweet or romantic....

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
killer captain is really bad? or half bad/evil? coz in the preview he doesn't seem so evil...he even seems in love with pang...their story seems romantic and sweet..can't wait to see them...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
killer captain isn't bad he was just raised to be a killer even though he doesn't want to be one.

shubby

sarNie Adult
just saw the preview it look really good..captain is always look cool with a killer or action lakorn...hey how come i didnt' see Fang in there..i only see Pang...LOLZ