Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
this serie makes me crazy!!!! killer cap kills the bad guy like the way he has done with the old guy at the reception...pang has recognozise him...

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually there is a scene btw Fang and Captain but i guess he's using her tho. to get the infor..i kinda feel bad for her..but they cute..but Pang she cant' act and she have no expression..hehehe..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like pang's acting when she saw the face of the killer in the warehouse, the expression on her face doesn't match with the scene... plus i don't like the way how she screamed after killer captain after she recovered from the shot...she was like hysterical, jumping all mess... poor captain he carries so much abt her...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know... i felt bad for the japanese captain... pang acted all mean and crazy towards him...

as for fang... i felt so bad for her when cop captain yelled at her in the station... and she went outside and cried... then he brought her ice cream to cheer her up... *cute!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, i feel really bad for fang 'cause the cop captain is using her right now...can't wait until he falls for her!!! it's gonna be cute!!!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites

P'Captain got hurt from shooting the lakorn. He hurt his arm.

credit: calla

Pang probably bomb him or P'Captain wanted to shoot the lakorn very quick so he could go and buy Jui a present for her birthday so he got hurt. Shame on Jui and Pang.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Did this lakorn even air yesterday?? IPTV hasn't even updated it yet!! Patiently waiting!!! :loool:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
next week episode:

“แป้ง” เบื่อผู้ชายโกหก!! อินบท “บ่อน้ำตาแตก”

“แป้ง” เบื่อผู้ชายโกหก!!
อินบท “บ่อน้ำตาแตก”

ละคร “ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” กำลังเข้มข้นขึ้นเรื่อยๆเมื่อสาว “แป้ง อรจิรา แหมลวิไล” ดันมารู้ความจริงว่า เคน (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) คนรักของเธอเป็นนักฆ่ามืออาชีพ โถ น่าสงสารโดนผู้ชายโกหกหักหลัง งานนี้แป้งเลยอินบทร้องไห้จนตาบวมฉึ่ง

ฉากนี้ ผกก.สันต์ ศรีแก้วหล่อ ยกกองไปถ่ายทำที่ตึกแถวย่านเจริญกรุง เนื่องจากเป็นซีนที่แป้งต้องเค้นอารมณ์ร้องไห้เสียอย่างหนักออกมา หลังจากรู้ความจริงเรื่องกัปตัน ฉากนี้ผกก.เลยตั้งใจพิถีพิถันเป็นพิเศษ แต่จู่ๆระหว่างซ้อมแป้งก็อินบทน้ำตาเอ่อออกมาซะงั้น ม่ายรุว่าอินกับชีวิตของตัวเองอ๊ะป่าว!! ก่อนจะถ่ายจริงผกก.เลยต้องเรียกช่างแต่งหน้ามาบรรจงกลบคราบน้ำตาให้สาวแป้งด่วน และเมื่อทุกอย่างพร้อม ผกก.ก็ลงมือถ่ายทำจริงทันที เริ่มที่ กัปตันเดินถือถาดยามาให้แป้ง แป้งเมินแล้วพยายามเดินหนี แต่กัปตันก็ยังตามไม่ลดละ แป้งเลยหันมาตวาดตัดเยื่อใย ก่อนจะหมดแรงทรุดตัวลงกองกับพื้น ปล่อยโฮออกมาไม่อายใคร กัปตันเลยใช้ไม้อ่อนจับมือแป้งขึ้นมาบรรจงหอม นาทีนี้ทำเอาทีมงานถึงกับเงียบกริบเพราะแป้งปล่อยโฮออกมาเป็นเขื่อนแตก ทำเอากัปตันพลอยเศร้าตาแดงๆตามไปด้วย งานนี้แป้งจะยอมใจอ่อนให้อภัยกัปตันหรือไม่? แฟนๆตามไปลุ้นต่อได้ในละคร “ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มิถุนายนนี้ เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Is it me or it Captain just so hot.

Okay, I have to admit i"m not watching this lakorn.

Why,

Umm the chemistry just isn't there for me. Sorry hate to say that. I love Captain and all, but there isn't any chemistry, those long staring into each others eyes, umm doesn't do it for me.

Also, I'm not too fond of Pang or Fang, to me they don't really bring a extra element to watch, it's just them acting, they don't have the extra spark or you could say, talent in some sense to make the characters come alive.

I'm not hating okay. I seriously think Fang is pretty good for a new n'ek alot better than some, but for some reason, her stand stills and emotionless expressions doesn't do it for me.

Pang, umm she's a great actress seriously, but i think she's better as a supporting n'ek, instead, i seriously doubt she would be able to carry the whole lakorn if it wasn't captain who was the p'ek.

OKay, I'll shut up now, before Kayla and Tina comes after me. HEHEHE.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, I'll maybe watch it later when I have free time.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You know I started out really liking this lakorn. I think Pang is really cute and Fang can act for a new actress. I love Captain's roles. But for some reason, I'm starting to not enjoy watching it as much any more. I think maybe because there's no spark like what jekki2chipo said. I want so badly for the good Captain to start liking Fang but it's taking forever. Will probably keep watching though 'cuz I'm curious about what's going to happen. I guess I kinda have mixed feelings. I'm not hating either. It's just what I'm feeling right now.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I watching to see what happen next in the story...but I am feeling like I am missing some kind of connection here too!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i have to agree with all u... :( i watch this lakorn only for captain! he does so great job portraying opposite characters... the storyline is exciting and makes me wanting to know what will happen after watching each episode...

i think the director/production wants to indroduce some new faces n to promote new n'ek so they chose pang n fang....

in my opinion, i think both can act but they would be better as supporting n'ek, maybe they don't have enough experience to be main n'ek for the moment...? but their job is not that bad..even if i believe that they couldn't "carry" the whole lakorn without captain...

abt fang: i truly think she is pretty n can do better work in the future..she is cute n all (see Buangrak with pepper) but her expression is poor in this lakorn...i think i prefer her in nice n cute roles, but not like a tomboy...

abt pang: she is chose to be main n'ek here but i would prefer fang acting pang's role... at first, i thought pang is pretty but seeing her more n more i do think that she is better in supporting n'ek (see Leh pumerate), i really really don't like her expression...do u guys remember her face in episode in the warehouse she discovered that captain is the killer????? she was not pretty at all....well if u don't remember, u should watch it back...u'll know what i am talking abt...i think she could improve in the future...

i think the lakorn would be better if n'ek were more experienced actresses...like p'aom/p'noom etc.

however, i still enjoy this lakorn because of p'captain n because of the storyline...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
episode 11 was so great!! a lot of captain/pang scenes... poor captain he was rejected so many times by pang... at the end i think she forgave him...? something like that...n she also accepts him as Ken n not Joe anymore...at a moment he was swearing...does he swear that he won't kill anyone else?

i would like to know what pang exactly reproach captain? for killing people or for lying to her all along.?