Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang another r scene between anne and mart... wow...
yeh i know. a wow alright :lol: and its kinda similar cuz mart was covering ann's mouth again then he carry her to the bed. its like a repeat but the 2nd time seem more intimate cuz they were kissing and its real ^_^ it might turn to a willing

sirena

sarNie Adult
i just finish 2 episode and it getting good :D

luv ann

haha y is mark trying to rape her every 2 sec haha it soo funny haha

i felt so bad she got rape :/

but this lakorn is good

seem like everybuddy is a big fan huh

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
woww i only hear good things bout dis lakorn. i guess i start on it after semester ends which is next week YAYYY

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
Wow this lakorn is my #1 lakorn right now. I like this lakorn alot and p'Mart is soooooooooooo.......cute in this lakorn. Can't wait to see the next one. P'Mart will totally going to win for best rising star for this year............................ "Litkit Kammatape" best lakorn of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow this lakorn is my #1 lakorn right now. I like this lakorn alot and p'Mart is soooooooooooo.......cute in this lakorn. Can't wait to see the next one. P'Mart will totally going to win for best rising star for this year............................ "Litkit Kammatape" best lakorn of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
You're such an a...What happened to MTR then? I think Rome is going to win for sure, not Mart... Well at least if Ch7 doesn't beat him.

P'Mart? Gosh, he might be even younger than you.lol.

So there's a 2nd willing? Is this one gonna cause Ann's preganancy?... Hmm... Willing.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
between mart and rome, i say rome would win too. dao gra jai did have a poll out of rome/mart who would be the rising star and rome won, but we'll see

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Slowly, but surely I will catch up with everyone hahhahahah. I only finish watching episode 2, but I can tell this definitely straying away from the original. I still like it though. It's still a very good remake. Next saturday morning I will watch episode 3 hahahhaahh.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wahh? This is a remake? I never knew that... Yay!! Just another day!

Iamnowhere, where've you been? Haven't seen you in so long.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think iamnowhere said shes trying to stay away from the comp lol

yes, its a remake. definately not a disappointment. isnt it kinda similar to the original cuz its going by the storyline but of corse some of the scenes wont be the same.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so happy i dont have work today. anyone seen todays epi?

todays epi. yay, ann starts getting dressed up. hehe the bowl scene

tinah

sarNie Coma
well mart can't keep his mouth shut :lol: hes constantly talking smack about her. im glad shes becoming alot stronger now that the dad died.

the 2nd " r" scene is probaly out of love unlike the first

sarN

sarNie Granny
how can any girl fall for a trashy mouth like the P"K also he R" her ! He hurt her mentally and physical hahha it either the N"k have the hots for bad boi or she just fall in those typical Asian girl idea about 1 lover only -- bad or good he is ur husband hahhaa . Only in thai lakorn where dat is possible hahahahhaha!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats why the song fits their character. she hate herself for loving him yet she cant forget about about him. i guess love is unexplainable(is that a word?) which i havent experience yet lol. my friend is kinda in the same situation too cuz shes been going out with this guy for many years who is abusive and a meanie but she still loves him.