Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep i agree they look adorable together....and it does seem like the father is gonna die.....cause in an interview ann said he dies after the first week of marriage......but cant wait for todays episode.....seems like mart is gonna be a little more soft.....hehe....love his bod and the big eyes....
yeh, the father is gonna die and n'ek will find out that shes pregnant but the p'ek will assume shes pregnant with his dad

pze

sarNie Adult
is she pregnant in todays episode already......if not most likely next weeks episodes......cant wait to see how much more drama theres gonna be

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i cant wait to watch this drama..sucks that my volume dont work anymore..have to wait for my husband to fix it first..n after that..LAKORNS HERE I COME! how is it so far?

tinah

sarNie Coma
is she pregnant in todays episode already......if not most likely next weeks episodes......cant wait to see how much more drama theres gonna be
yep. it should be soon. woo hoo!..we might see an actual baby afterall.

gloria, you are missing out. things are moving by really fast

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh they soo pretty >.<

and omg i just finish 1 and 2 and man, mark, hes pretty hot and his acting is good also ^^ i luv them both

is this mark first time in a lakorn?

but yea im gonna get started on 3 and 4

thnxs u everyone who uploaded the lakorn thnxs u ^^
no, its actually his 5th

im watching half of epi 4 right now. kinda feel bad for mart when he was looking down from the balcony as he watch his dad and ann together. cant wait to see the sweet scenes on epi 5!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
can someone name all the lakorns that mart has starred in.. i'd like to check them out.. thanks!

this is the only lakorn im currently hooked onto right now.. can't wait for today's episode.. forest
scene! u know what that means.. more sweet scene!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they have sooo many scenes together. its like where ever you see ann there's mart

mart started in supporting roles for both of mew's lakorn before he became pra'ek

Koo Lap See Dum w/(mew/chakrit)
mew/pips lakorn(forgot the name)
sao pern jao sanae w/noon s.
muer dok rak ban(aff,chai,ploy c)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA this is the first lakon i've watched of Mart's hes sexaaaay. whoooo! so next episode. eps 5.. his dad dies? him & ann become closer? wahhhh? aww =) lol. ANN hellla cracks me up ! OMG in episode 4 she was helllla wining and crap when marts dad goes in there and tries to sleep with her. LMAOOO! ahhaahahha i love this lakorn.

onahc

sarNie Elites
every time mart's dad tried to get close to ann i just cringed, he is just nasty and the thought of him touching her and getting with her is sooo nastyyyyyy! i could not stand that scene, i'm glad ann did what she did to avoid being with him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' they married now ? OMG LOL . Crazy . Marry the father but slept w/the son LOL . She pregrant already ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann was acting like a baby when she had to go in the room with mart's dad. so cute yet funny! lol

shes suppose to find out that shes pregnant after marts dad die. i think hes gonna die on next week's epi

sarN

sarNie Granny
found some infor . i think it the up coming scene

credit to siamdara.com

ปล่อยฉันได้มั้ย

เป็นละครที่à¸?ำลังมาà¹?รงอย่างà¸
าà¸? สำหรับ ละคร ''ลิขิตà¸?ามเทพ'' ที่ได้คู่ขวัà¸?คู่ใหม่อย่าง ''มาร์ท'' à¸?ฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์ à¸?ับ à¹?อน ทองประสม มารับบทพระนางที่เจอà¸?ันเมื่à¸
ไรเป็นต้องทะเลาะ�ันซะทุ�ที

ล่าสุดเป็นตอนที่à¸?านพลู (à¹?อน) ขี่จัà¸?รยานมาเที่ยวชมธรรมชาà¸
ิที่บ้านไร่ของ พินิจนัย (มาร์ท) à¹?ล้วà¸?็ต้องอารมณ์เสียเมื่อเà¸
อà¸?ับความยียวนà¸?วนประสาทà¹?ละคà¸
ามปาà¸?จัดของพินิจนัย ทำให้ทั้งคู่ทะเลาะà¸?ันอีà¸?ตาà¸
เคย ฉา�นี้ไปถ่ายทำที่ ไร่ปภัสรา มว�เหล็�

ซึ่งฉาà¸?นี้เริ่มที่à¹?อนจะต้อà¸
ยืนเล่นให้อาหารนà¸?à¸?ระจอà¸?เทศà¸
ยู่อย่างสบายอารมณ์ à¹?ต่จู่ๆ มาร์ทà¸?็โผล่มาà¹?ล้วเริ่มเปิดà¸
ึà¸?à¸?วนอารมณ์ที่à¸?ำลังดีๆ อยู่ให้à¹?อนอารมณ์เสีย à¹?ต่à¹?อนด้วยความที่ไม่อยาà¸?จะà¸
ะทะคารมด้วยà¸?็เลยอยาà¸?จะหนีไà¸
à¹?ต่มาร์ทà¸?ลับไม่ยอมยังตามตอà¹
ยต่อ ทำให้à¹?อนเริ่มเปลี่ยนความตัà¹
งใจฮึดสู้ต่อปาà¸?ต่อคำด้วย มาร์ทเลยโมโหคว้าตัวà¹?อนมาà¸?อà¸
ไว้ à¹?อนà¸?็ขัดขืนดิ้นรนà¸?่อนจะยั่à¸
ต่อ

คราวนี้มาร์ทเลยยัวะจัดà¸?ารà¸?à¸
ะชาà¸?à¹?อนมาปล้ำจูบ ส่วนà¹?อนà¸?็ดิ้นหนีสุดฤทธิ์จนà¸
ลุดออà¸?มาได้เลยตบหน้ามาร์ทไà¸
ฉาดให�่เป็น�ารสั่งสอน

ติดตามชมฉา�นี้ได้ในละคร ''ลิขิต�ามเทพ'' วันอังคารที่ 4 ธันวาคมนี้ เวลา 20.30น. ทางช่อง 3

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks sarn

i think that's on todays epi cuz it said the 4th. cant wait!! more kiss/slap hehe. mart just cant stay away from ann. hes so attach to her now

sarN

sarNie Granny
ann was acting like a baby when she had to go in the room with mart's dad. so cute yet funny! lol

shes suppose to find out that shes pregnant after marts dad die. i think hes gonna die on next week's epi
:lol: :lol: she is so fertilize --- why is it the n'k alway get pregrant on her first time .... reality it not dat easy to get pregrant it take more try-- im' no expert but ya get me LOL

maijune

SarNie Adult
you can tell mart is already fall for ann but just not admitt it...he can't take his hands off her and now that his dad died he will try to be closer to her and take advantages of her too...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
man, im dying to see epi 4. i heard ann was pulling on mart dad's hair lol!..she forever doing that. oh, theres gonna be sweet scenes between ann and mart on tommrows epi.

StarryXing, i like your banner of ann/mart
Thanks tinah! I like your banners too.

Why does the ex boyfriend still have to hang around in the storyline? Ugh, I don't care much for seeing him and Aom's character.

Off topic-- I know it's lakorn and all and it wouldn't be right unless Ann-Mart ends up together and happily ever after... but does anyone know if it's legal to marry your former/widowed stepmom in Thailand? I know that in the states, some states might not recognize marriages between step children and former step mothers and such. I read that in some "Dear Abby" article a while back. But with this series and Kob-Stefan's new series, I think it's a stepmom-son relationship.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha anything is possible when it comes to thai drama or other types. some of the things that happen are unrealistic like the "R" scenes. pra'ek and n'ek could still get together even if they are related.

tinah

sarNie Coma
:lol: :lol: she is so fertilize --- why is it the n'k alway get pregrant on her first time .... reality it not dat easy to get pregrant it take more try-- im' no expert but ya get me LOL
it must be part of their rules lol.

oh yeh, pra'ek will try to go in for the 2nd after the father dies. i think iamnowhere has mentioned that before. actually, he has tried it many times already