Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww the ending scene. how cruel of hana to attempt and kill her own cousin while shes pregnant too.

credit to eayjang

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahh!! i finally caught up!!...jus finished 11!!..finally more sweet scenes...but then again, anne's getting too strong like she usually does lol...mart is so much cuter when he's sweeter....omg...my heart just melted when mart tld her he loved her :D

i love the part where that chick serving him drinks calls up both peree and hana and they both over react and miss the chance to help mart hahah!!...they are so stupid!....

so sad this lakorn is ending soon!!! i'm going to miss it a lot!! same way with Oum Ruk....it's ending way to quickly! :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i like when mart is sweet it suits him more than trying to look mean. he has a sweet face so he dont really look right acting aggressive.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm going to miss this lakorn a lot
hehe
ann and mart are so cute
i can't wait for the next episode and i hope its not a sad ending
hehehehe it was so cute
and then i liked the part where mart was all if the baby was mine dadadadada.......... and then when he went to visit her and was like i'll take care of the baby and we'll be a happy family of dad, mom, and baby
hehehehe
lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aww =( its ending soon. Mart's not ganna die right? that would ruin the whole lakorn! omg. I hope Sawan Bieng airs sooooon!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad the last 2 epis had some sweet scenes. hopefully the ending will top it off!..the lakorn has been great since the beginning. i didnt have to fastforward any epi.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np!

im planning on making another MV of ann/mart but theres countless scenes of them so i dont know where to start lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh baby!..sarns gonna love this. the ending looks like a sweet one! cant wait to see it :yahoo:

credit to broadcast.com