Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm still giggling over episode 11! lol Mart and Ann are sooo good together! the shooting and stuff happens in episode 12, i think. My mom thinks Mart is going to die and Ann has a miscarriage. :( I hope not.
i also think mart might die cuz he always talk about dying which i hope isnt gonna happen!..dont think ann is gonna have a miscarriage though cuz pze did post up a pic where her tummy was all ready big

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen todays epi but ann is already 7 months pregnant so i hope she isnt have a miscarriage after her cousin push her off the river. thats gonna be so sad!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's gonna happen like that. NO one is gonna die. well no one that is important. It's not that type of lakorn, it's a romance comedy.
You can tell from the opening I think that the maid dies.
After the funeral, Mart and Anne walk hand-in-hand to the distance while everyone just watches. The father is dead and they didn't do that, the next important person to both of them is the Maid.

She won't be having have miscarriage because it's a thai lakorn. I've never seen a lakorn with a n'ek miscarrying. The preview is just showing us how she told him that he is the father.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
OMG............ ep11 was super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^ Mart just melted my heart with his sweetness. I'll buy this drama as my special memories of Ann and Mart. The hot kisses, the fights, the craziness this drama put me to, I'll never forget. I'm gonna watch epi 11 again in case I missed something :lol: . Before next Monday arrive, I might end up watching all the episodes 10-20 times over again. "Goes, i seriously need help" :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.11 was good. finally he told her that he love her.but then it was a bit weird/fast that he became nice to her all of a sudden. but there was a lot of cute scenes in here. i like the part where she bend down to grab the suitcase&he kiss her &she throw the pillow at him 555 and sweet he kept saying he love her. but so sad that she said love Pada& always will forgive Pada but will never fogive him b/c she hate him. said disgust by him, go away. she's so mean but he deserve it. he was so mean to her in the pass. i wouldn't forgive him that easily too. i can't wait to see the ending. wonder did she really loose her baby & did he know it was his baby before or after she loose the baby.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i thought in dhe beginning of episode 10 where mart was following Ann in his car tellin her to get in and she refuses and she faked her fainting was soooo cute :wub: :lol:

and ohhh i hope Mart doesnt die and Ann have a miscarriage like others have been posting.
cuh dhen it would of ruin dhe whole lakorn...
and i dont dhink dhe producers and directors and all dhat would wan dhat to happen cuh dhe ratin might juh go down tremendously.
their hardwork and all would be ruin if p'ek dies n n'ek miscarriage.
soo yeah i dont dhink dhats gonna happen.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's gonna happen like that. NO one is gonna die. well no one that is important. It's not that type of lakorn, it's a romance comedy.
You can tell from the opening I think that the maid dies.
After the funeral, Mart and Anne walk hand-in-hand to the distance while everyone just watches. The father is dead and they didn't do that, the next important person to both of them is the Maid.

She won't be having a miscarriage because it's a thai lakorn. I've never seen a lakorn with a n'ek miscarrying. The preview is just showing us how she told him that he is the father.
Yeah I don't think Mart will die either. Unless they make it TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the original version. Also, if Ann is 7 months pregnant, she won't have a miscarriage bc she's already passed the miscarriage stage of her pregnancy. The worst that can happen is she have the baby early. Also, this is a lakorn. There's no such thing!!! lol :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, you guys are makin me excited to see this weeks epi. im glad theres lots of sweet scenes for me to look forward to

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yeahh
hehe
i dhink dhe only lakorn i kno dhat n'ek had a miscarriage and lost the baby was dhe lakorn with Willy and Tao Saoracha [idhink i spelled her name wrong]

buh yeah i cant wait to see dhe next episodes.
:)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm so sad that this lakorns ending soon.. after Klien Keaw Klarng Jai got done, this was the only lakorn that was entertaining besides Mae Krua Kon Mai... i can't wait for Jum Luerh Ruk.... i hope it's good as this lakorn cause i love the chemistry between mark and ann.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast another exciting lakorn is airing after this. theres also Sawan Bieng too hehe. Ch3 is starting out the year with some exciting ones.

donna

sarNie Adult
man still blushing over mart confession of love. so sweet... she so loves him to but its just that she still angry over the fact that mart harmed her, haha. i don't want this lakorn to end. its getting so good and interesting

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm excited about JUM LEUY RUK too, I hope it doesn't disappoint.
I can't believe this show is ending like this. It's so abrupt.

pze

sarNie Adult
hopefully it doesnt end up with mart dying.....but i remember reading the ending somewhere and it didnt have anything to do with one of them dying....but will see....just hoping that they didnt do a last min. change.....cant wait for monday.....

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...mart & ann are just way too cute with each other..i love their chemistry..even though the lovey dovey scenes were short..but it did got me giggling like a fool...lol i seriously can't wait for the next part...i just hope that its not a sad ending cos that would definently break my heart.all in all..this was one of the best lakorn that i've watch so far besides Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...i do hope to see more of Mart & Ann in the future=]