Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^ yeah i agree ive been saying i cant wait for the next episode too since it aired and im still saying it.....i also dont want it to end....i dont know if its short like always or the fact that its moving at a faster paste that makes it seem short

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i wish there could be more kissing scenes between the two...lol this lakorn is soooo good..i love how ann fights back with her snobby cousins & aunt..i dont want it to end yet because its just getting interesting..but i do hope to see more lovey dovey scenes instead of kicking & screaming..slapping..lol gosh..i still laugh everytime ann pulls mart's hair..its so short but she manage to get a hold of it..lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i just wish there were more 1 on 1 scenes and it's fine to me that its ending so soon because otherwise it drag and turn into a bad lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the :slapandkissse3: in eps 9 . They put dat spiky song on when Mart was forcing a kiss on Ann and den she faint :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i havent seen epi 9 yet. gees, every epi always has slap/kiss lol. mart never misses his chance

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i just saw the scene that you was talking about. he was like kissing her against the pole(well, kind of)

i thought the scene was cute when ann was sleeping in mart's car and she woked up then mart said she was drooling and ann was denying it

edit: the noodle scene haha!..it was worst than the first time

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^i just saw the scene that you was talking about. he was like kissing her against the pole(well, kind of)

i thought the scene was cute when ann was sleeping in mart's car and she woked up then mart said she was drooling and ann was denying it

edit: the noodle scene haha!..it was worst than the first time
the noodle scene...i laughing my butt off

tinah

sarNie Coma
he had strings of noodle hanging all over his head :loool: cant mart ever be quiet for once! hes always thinking negative

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
All that kissing and gropping Mart's putting on Ann... it's gotta be kinda bad for the baby-- with all the stess and fainting???
Good thing it's a lakorn... and that we wouldn't have it any other way! Ann and Mart are always turning up the heat when they're in a scene together! ^_^

And the big question now is: How many more bowls of food are going to end up on Mart's head? Hee hee.