Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it seems like the preview for this one is gonna be shown after the preview we saw for episode 8.....it seems like they either found out wat the cousin was trying to pull....or they didnt really care what happened...but gosh ann's aunt is money hungry....
thats what im predicting too cuz when ann saw mart lying in bed with her cousin it didnt look like she cared.

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , drunken men static show only %2 of the time will they perform $ex activity during intoxication . just cause their body is slow to response to any $exual desire unless they are not really drunk . There 3 stage of it. ;)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i can't stand ann's cousin..the older chick..her hair is annoying...why cant they find someone better or at least prettier to take that role..she's just annoying..lol but all in all..i love this lakorn..oh man..the kiss.."hot"

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
actually , drunken men static show only %2 of the time will they perform $ex activity during intoxication . just cause their body is slow to response to any $exual desire unless they are not really drunk . There 3 stage of it. ;)
arent we on top of things

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: i like to read about Statistic den romance novel

edit: In esp 9 the N'rai is embarrassedly funnie dancing in the club

donna

sarNie Adult
he gonna tell her in the next episode! so cute. he admitted his love for her. i can't wait to see the next epi!

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I watched the kiss scene between Ann and Mart like 10 times in ep8, and every time I had to covered half of my eye :lol: Mart is so cute in ep 9. he look so good in the last scene. Hate to wait for more until next week <_<

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...this lakorn is just so good..i love mart & ann's chemistry..mart is just way too hott!! him and ann look so good together..i can't wait to see him tell ann that he loves her..then again..something always go wrong=[