Likit Hua jai(Lenitas)

Mint27

So far I heard that Noon and her sister in this lakorn will be fighting for Au :sweat: sounds intense though..there were a couple clips earlier...maybe I should start sharing them here too. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive notice she has so many lakorn this year..and they are all drama..including the one with Mo..she has more lakorn then aum..aum only has one so far this year..

Mint27

tinah said:
ive notice she has so many lakorn this year..and they are all drama..including the one with Mo..she has more lakorn then aum..aum only has one so far this year..
[post="73830"][/post]​
the one with Mo might not even start shooting until next year or air until 2006..ish 2007 since PJJ takes forever espicially Ah-Too. :sweat:

kik

sarNie Egg
Noon's sister, her real sister or co-star sister? can someone post a picture of her?

I didn't know that noon's sister is also an actress!

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
the one with oil is one of those musical/morlum thing, right? i'm not into those type at all. :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
i know p'noon has a lot of lakorns coming out this year...I'm so excitied. when is she gonna play another lakorn with chakrit?? :p

Mint27

Susie said:
i know p'noon has a lot of lakorns coming out this year...I'm so excitied. when is she gonna play another lakorn with chakrit?? :p
[post="76291"][/post]​
lolz...soon probably...yeah both were CUTE in plen pah. :lol:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
didnt dis movie already came out with ch3? staring pat and por? is it going to be the same storyline or different? wellz.. hopefully its not the same!

annea

sarNie Adult
no..this one is not the one with por and pat from ch3..eehhehehe..that was 'Likisit Hua jai" but this one is "Likit hua jai"..yea, first i thought it was the same because the title looks almost the same..but yea..its diff... :)