Likit Hua jai(Lenitas)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, nou's accent keeps him from acting to his full potential, the talking scenes seem kinda awkard for him.

I dunno if this bothers anyone else, but noon's friend kinda annoys me. It's her look, like, she looks mean. And I don't like the way she talks, and it just annoys the hell out of me when she calls nou boss.

Man, and did anyone notice how tall Au's brother is?

~chngnsch

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I like this movie so far. It draws me in most of the time. but damn i hate ploy's sister she's so mean and disastrous. It's good though at least pra'ek and nang'ek are kinda together, but i dunno later cuz the brother. (sigh)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
hmmmm im actualy liking this lakorn but nou is such a hottie aus bro is also cute but i hate aus brother how hes always thinking bad about au Grrrrrrrr

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lol only like what 17 .... it skipped afew days lolz
but its getting really cute and heard that au will ask ploy to marry him sometime.... and now they admit they are going out(dating)^.^

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I thought it was cute that Au has "Rueng Bon Tieng" as his ringtone! lol Him and Noon are super adorable...especially the boat scene. :)

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
The evil sister just needs to hold her reigns and stop trying to win back pra'ek cuz it won't happen. Gosh, she's married for god's sake! anyway, noon's friend and boss's relationship is starting to become one, i'm happy for the friend cuz she had always liked him. since nang'ek decided to go work w/ pra'ek i see lots of problems comin that include the brother and the evil sister. but nothing matters as much as the noon and au they are so cute together and a sweet couple!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i really do hate the mom and the sis, the mom is so annoying and the sis is soooooo evil! they look alike too...hahaha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yay! i guess they're getting married? ahha the sister is such a biggg *****! lols gyeahh noon is so pretty in here i love her :] and whos au's brother? is he new? he cutee but his role in here makes him ugly. Lol.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i haven't started watching this lakorn yet b/c i haven't had time...so is it any good? do yall recommend it? thanks!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i recommend this lakorn. although it's not neccessarily dragging but it's losing the x factor. but definetely watch it, it's pretty good and it airs everyday. i just think the lakorn is slowly drifting away from noon and au. right now gevalin is just pathetic; she's planning on getting noon killed. au and noon are about to get married. i feel sorry for pat, she's lost everything: her family and her fiance. i sure hope gorn comes to his senses and takes pat back.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sometimes...Au looks kinda ugly...but he's a natural cutie...

and i have to agree with everyone... I hate her sister so much... does she not realize that it was her own fault to choose that life...

tang071

sarNie Elites
lakorn got better...it's actually moving somewhere. gorn kidnapped noon. however, they are in pursuit by gevalin and her gunmen. noon called au for help. gevalin's mother tried to explain to her daugher the truth about her father. that she left him and it's all her fault.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh...Au's brother is so freaking stupid... kidnapping Noon and now he's panicking b/c he doesn't know what to do while the bad guys are chasing them...

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell me who sings that song in this lakorn?? it's not the theme or the ending song and a guy sings it. thanx!