Likit Hua jai(Lenitas)

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i love both of them..cant wait to see them together..does anyone know what the storyline is supposed to be about?

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
awww they look cute together. Love Noon in the 5th picture, very pretty. Love her hair in this one.
Been waiting for a long time, finally it's going to air. :yahoo:
Thank You for sharing the pics.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i have missed noon soooooo much MUAhAAHAHA i will see her on screen again MUAHAHHAHAA the last lakorn i saw of her was the one with oil or was it mos.... i miss her soooo much luckily i can see it after my EXAM MUAHHAHAHAH *cough* *cough*

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i just finish eps 1
I have to say i love p'Noon's hair gosh i want it lol
*sorry off topic* I shouldnt be talkin about her hair silly me .
Its messed up how Au's gf is two-timin him especially after he gave her a ring. GRRRR. However, I'm happy that she had a guilty look. Dont like the gf's mom.
Oh n i Love p'Noon's role in here. She is silly and funny not like her other lakorns where she usually mature n lady-like. AND she loves to eat LOL.
I cant wait for Au and p'Noon to meet! ahhhh hehehe
I enjoyed it so far.

*oh yea and from the ending credits it seems like theres gunna be a R scene im not 100% sure. But Au was on the bed with p'Noon kissing her. soooo. .. yea hehehe
I MITE BE WRONG! lol
*crossing my fingers that im not tho

.diane.

Media Fanatic
i just finish eps 1
I have to say i love p'Noon's hair gosh i want it lol
*sorry off topic* I shouldnt be talkin about her hair silly me .
Its messed up how Au's gf is two-timin him especially after he gave her a ring. GRRRR. However, I'm happy that she had a guilty look. Dont like the gf's mom.
Oh n i Love p'Noon's role in here. She is silly and funny not like her other lakorns where she usually mature n lady-like. AND she loves to eat LOL.
I cant wait for Au and p'Noon to meet! ahhhh hehehe
I enjoyed it so far.

*oh yea and from the ending credits it seems like theres gunna be a R scene im not 100% sure. But Au was on the bed with p'Noon kissing her. soooo. .. yea hehehe
I MITE BE WRONG! lol
*crossing my fingers that im not tho
yep i haven't read the summaries but tuned in for episode one so stay below unfortunately are possibly spoilers from my opinion :

i think you're right about the r-scene i think they will live as a married couple and i think one of the reasons is it's possible ploy's (p'noon) father dies. he seems really tired and unhealthy when she saw him at the office and it gave me that feeling he wasn't going to be throughout the rest of the series. i wonder if when kay (ex-girlfriend) and pong aka es' father get married that to upset her, he gets married to ploy. sorry if that sentence didn't make sense. kay's mom reminded me of piya's mom in "duay rang heng ruk" how she doesn't care if her daughter is happy - she just has to be with the one that is making money. the title definitely seems that the story will be pong making his kay jealous with a relationship with ploy. i mean kay and pong were together for a really long time and for him to just bring someone else and also marry them. that would upset her a lot.

so far this storyline seems interesting. i was thinking likit hua jai means more of destined heart however with the story from episode one it seems it's more of a "staged" (likit) or staging heart/love. i wrote more about this in my spoiler lol. so we do know that pong (au) is not a true blood son. the person he calls "dad" has officially announced that kay and he will marry. actually, ploy and pong have already met but it wasn't a "meet/greet" it was a literal [bump] on their way out of the jewerly store. i was waiting for pong to give her a look of "waow" yanno how pra'ek usually sees nang'ek for the first time? yeah but didn't happen lol. ploy (noon) is very lovable and kiddy in here. she is a real sweetheart though, she loves her father very much and everyone in the house. her friends and all around very friendly. i love how she is starting up her own tourist business and also how the maids have babied her. she's like how am i going to take care of myself if you always do it? lol. her father even mentions, how is she going to be when she has a boyfriend. how she is saving gas and carpooling but was late and trying to scarf down some breakfast lol. i'm not sure if there will be another episode wednesday or if it will continue on monday and air "monday-tuesday" is it the old time slot of kon ruk game payabaht? also i really love the waviness of p'noon's hair in here. it's very cute.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
saw the first episode last night...so far so good. noon is really cute in this lakorn. i feel bad for au's character. his gf pretty much backstabbed him and got with his dad. seems like the gf's mom has been pushing her to do that since au is adopted, and has no real claim to the inheritance.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah..i feel bad for AU too when Kay's mom mention that he's an adoptive and since the real kid is still living..
his chance of getting large is super slim....but if he have to use NOON as a weapon to
wake up Kay's feeling..that's just wrong..i hope they make p'ek pay for what he plan to do later..

hehehe..DIANE..you're hilarious..i have the same feeling too..i. thought
he's gonna be wow by her beauty..but i guess i was wrong..the bump
was too sudden..i love her hair in here too..but the thing is..it look almost the same as Kay's hairdo..

:lol:..sarn..tune it for the R SCENE..kekek..i know how it is..

Episode 1 is so good..i'm loving it o far..and i dont' really like AU'S
lakorn..but i like this one.THE MOM IS A TOTAL biatch!...the ending song is SO GOOD too..it remind me this one song of LOSO (can't remember the title)
and i also love the lyric....their chemistry is AWESOME ..the ending preview looks SAD and good..
it make you wanan tune in and finish the whole lakorn..*at least i did*....i feel bad for NOON's character too